Villa Name : Amilla 4 Bedroom Villa
Beachfront Villa $4,410 /night
Amilla 4 Bedroom Villa – Luxury Maldives Villa
Dreaming of a stunning beachfront home-from-home and the ultimate tropical island experience? The private, self-contained Amilla 4 Bedroom Villa Residences on Amilla Fushi are the perfect holiday choice for family or friends. This divine, away-from-it-all island paradise – “the most idyllic and relaxing place on earth,” says supermodel Kate Moss – is located in the Maldives’ Baa Atoll, a UNESCO World Heritage Biosphere Reserve. Amila 4 Bedroom Villa Residences feature ultra-modern Miami-style architecture and a minimalist design aesthetic with calming colours and custom-designed furniture. They all offer a magnificent beachfront setting; private swimming pool; stunning interiors with acres of living space, four supremely comfortable bedroom suites and fabulous ocean vistas; plus all the extras you could dream of – from Marantz sound systems to martini glasses, iPads to PS4.
Amilla Fushi means ‘my island home’ in Dhivehi, the Maldivian language. Helping residents feel at home are a Rolls beach buggy and bicycles, a pillow menu, and two extensive Providores (grocery) lists – one with complimentary items and the other with luxury items chargeable to guests. And, exemplifying Amilla’s friendly from-the-heart service spirit – unstuffy yet utterly professional – a smiling katheeb (house master) is on hand to safeguard privacy, orchestrate behind-the-scenes support staff, and curate myriad experiences to make every moment magical. Arrange a seafood barbecue on the beach? Another bottle of vintage Dom? A private dolphin spotting cruise, or dive with mantas? Nothing is ever too much trouble.
Beyond the residence’s grounds, guests may swim in the crystal-clear lagoon waters, snorkel the coral-rich house reef, and cycle along the sandy paths under soaring palms to discover the staggering range of dining, wellness, water sports and recreational facilities of the Amilla Fushi resort. Amilla 4 Bedroom Villa Residences can be reached by seaplane or a short domestic flight from Male International Airport (and ten minute speedboat ride). Alternatively private yachts are welcome at the resort’s marina. There are six Amilla 4 Bedroom Villa Residences, larger groups also have the option of the 6 Bedroom Amilla Villa Estate or the 8 Bedroom Great Beach Villa Residence.
Bedroom at Amilla 4 Bedroom Villa
Within the four elegantly furnished air-conditioned bedrooms ultra-comfy beds dressed with quality cotton bedlinen and super-sized pillows rest on polished teakwood floors. All rooms feature hi-tech equipment to enhance your stay: Bose sound system, 42-inch or 50-inch TVs with satellite channels and Marantz DVD player, pre-loaded iPad (master only) and code-protected computer safety box.
Occupying 110 square metres of luxurious space, the master suite accords residents the most spectacular ocean views. Here, a palatial 2.3-metre bed faces the glass-fronted balcony and two richly upholstered armchairs provide a corner for reading, or just relaxing to the sound of the waves lapping the shore. Wide teakwood doors to one side of the bedroom slide open to reveal a statement bathtub perfectly positioned for ocean-view bathing, and lead to an outdoor shower courtyard and a huge walk-in rain shower. Behind is a dressing area with multiple wardrobes, seating, and a long vanity with double basins. In the study area is more wardrobe space and a desk.
Guest suites – upper level
Overlooking the garden at the rear of the villa are two mirror-image guest suites – one with a king-size bed, the other with twins. Within each room is a comfortable seating area. On the balcony, a statement bathtub veiled by a decorative screen gazes across a skyline of palms. Between each suite’s entrance and sleeping area is a dressing area, WC enclosure and bathroom with twin basins and walk-in rain shower. The king bedroom also features an alfresco rain shower courtyard.
Guest suite – garden level
Just off the living room on the ground floor is the third guest suite, furnished with two single beds and adjoined by a shower room. This room is ideal for children or teens.
Living Areas at Amilla 4 Bedroom Villa
One of the myriad pleasures of a sojourn at the 4 Bedroom Villa Residences is the sheer amount of convivial living space. At the villa’s heart is a huge air-conditioned living and dining lounge, with glass sliding doors opening onto the garden on both sides and spectacular sea views. Here, chic seating encircles a large coffee table, and ten upholstered dining chairs are arranged around a teakwood table above a carpet of geometric tiles. Oversized pots, sculptural ceramics in organic shapes, a wealth of natural materials and a neutral sand-and-aqua palette echo the beach setting.
Above is the breezy fan-cooled majilis – a spacious lounge open on two sides, with glass balustrades optimising the sea vista. With its super-comfy modular seating and table tennis, this is a cool hang-out space for teens, and the perfect spot for sunset cocktails. (Families and friends renting adjacent villas will appreciate the huge doors that can slide back here to create an extra-large living space.)
Flowing seamlessly from the downstairs living area is the wonderfully sophisticated kitchen, well equipped with countless culinary gadgets including wine fridge and pro coffee maker. This is where the villa katheeb prepares delicious breakfasts, or guests can perch at the marble-topped counter and admire the culinary skills of the Amilla chefs as a gourmet dinner is created before their eyes.
Blissful beachfront living at the 4 Bedroom Villa Residences begins on the open-sided dining deck where a table for eight extends under a teakwood roof, with oversized pale aqua director’s chairs mirroring their pool and ocean surroundings. Alfresco meals here are magical – particularly when the pro Fisher & Paykel barbecue is in play for a fresh-from-the-sea banquet prepared by one of Amilla’s chefs. Within the beach courtyard gardens clusters of seating rest on white sand in the shade of towering palms, and a pair of double sunbeds recline by the 11-metre infinity-edge swimming pool. A large love seat beckons on the raised poolside sun deck, beyond which a double hammock sways gently among the beach-edge palms.
|Bedroom||11 Jan 2018 – 26 Dec 2018||27 Dec 2018 – 10 Jan 2019|
|Villa rates are subject to 23,2% service charge, taxes, etc. Please note the above rates are valid until 10 Jan 2019. Please email us if you would like to make a booking after this date.|
- Welcome drink including selected alcoholic beverages
- Dedicated personal Butler (Katheeb) and an assistant Butler
- Dedicated private buggy for guest personal use during stay
- Breakfast and lunch in the residence from the Providore List or at the Baazaar Dinner at the Baazaar
- Wi-Fi internet connection
- Evening turn down service
- Fully staffed
- LOCATION: Amilla Fushi, Baa Atoll, North Islands, Maldives.
- CAPACITY: 7 people (4 ensuite bedrooms: 2 with king-sized beds, 1 twin and 1 single). Can accommodate up to 3 additional guests on extra beds (extra charge) + a baby cot.
- LIVING AREAS: Large air-conditioned living room with dining for 10; large upper-level fan-cooled Majilis lounge; covered outdoor dining terrace with table for 10; well-equipped kitchen; pool-edge sun deck; seating areas scattered in the courtyard gardens.
- POOL: 11 x 5 metre beach-edge swimming pool.
- STAFF: Residence manager overseeing all residences; house master (katheeb) and assistant house master, who can prepare snacks and light meals; housekeeping; maintenance; security. Chef is on call for special dining requests.
- DINING: Providore: an extensive grocery list from which guests pre-select complimentary food and beverage items (including some alcoholic beverages) which are stocked at the villa to cater for guest breakfasts and light lunches. A second (chargeable) Providore list of premium meats, cheeses, fruits and other luxury items is also available. Complimentary daily afternoon tea pastries and pre-dinner cocktail snacks.
- COMMUNICATION: Mobile phone, in-room phones; WiFi; computer and printer on request.
- ENTERTAINMENT: iPods (living room and master bedroom); TVs and DVD players (living room and all bedrooms); selection of books and DVDs; table tennis table; PlayStation 4 (plus games); board games.
- ISLAND TRANSPORT: A personalised ‘Rolls’ beach buggy and a fleet of bicycles are provided at every villa, but if a gentle, sand-between-the-toes, walk is your preferred mode of transport, most island amenities are just a short stroll away.
- MARINE ACTIVITIES: Scuba diving; PADI dive training; dolphin-watching; snorkelling with mantas; turtle safari; big game fishing; jet skiing; water skiing; wakeboarding; parasailing; catamaran sailing; windsurfing; skibob wave-runner; speedboat and dhoni hire (all on guest account).
- LAND ACTIVITIES: Football; badminton; volleyball; table tennis; Frisbee; Pétanque; giant chess; arcade games; book library; board games; artist studio (classes on guest account) and use of 2 tennis courts. Guests may book a session with a Tennis Pro managed by Jim Courier Tennis for an extra charge.
- WELLNESS: World-class spa with private therapy pods; hair salon and barbers; beauty bar; ocean-front sauna and steam rooms with dipping pool; over-water yoga pavilion; Pilates; weekly workshops; well-equipped ocean-front gym; Bodyism programme expert and fitness trainer; wellness retreats and detox programmes.
- FAMILIES: Sultan’s Village Kids Club with day-long activities, an air-conditioned supervised clubhouse full of toys and games, fenced garden with paddling pool and playground; complimentary babysitting.
- ADDITIONAL FACILITIES: Barbecue; complimentary laundry service; complimentary one-hour session with resort photographer.