Villa Name : Amilla 4 Bedroom Villa
Beachfront Villa $4,410 /night
Amilla 4 Bedroom Villa
Dreaming of a stunning beachfront home-from-home and the ultimate tropical island experience? The private, self-contained Amilla 4 Bedroom Villa Residences on Amilla Fushi are the perfect holiday choice for family or friends. This divine, away-from-it-all island paradise – “the most idyllic and relaxing place on earth,” says supermodel Kate Moss – is located in the Maldives’ Baa Atoll, a UNESCO World Heritage Biosphere Reserve. Amila 4 Bedroom Villa Residences feature ultra-modern Miami-style architecture and a minimalist design aesthetic with calming colours and custom-designed furniture. They all offer a magnificent beachfront setting; private swimming pool; stunning interiors with acres of living space, four supremely comfortable bedroom suites and fabulous ocean vistas; plus all the extras you could dream of – from Marantz sound systems to martini glasses, iPads to PS4.
Amilla Fushi means ‘my island home’ in Dhivehi, the Maldivian language. Helping residents feel at home are a Rolls beach buggy and bicycles, a pillow menu, and two extensive Providores (grocery) lists – one with complimentary items and the other with luxury items chargeable to guests. And, exemplifying Amilla’s friendly from-the-heart service spirit – unstuffy yet utterly professional – a smiling katheeb (house master) is on hand to safeguard privacy, orchestrate behind-the-scenes support staff, and curate myriad experiences to make every moment magical. Arrange a seafood barbecue on the beach? Another bottle of vintage Dom? A private dolphin spotting cruise, or dive with mantas? Nothing is ever too much trouble.
Beyond the residence’s grounds, guests may swim in the crystal-clear lagoon waters, snorkel the coral-rich house reef, and cycle along the sandy paths under soaring palms to discover the staggering range of dining, wellness, water sports and recreational facilities of the Amilla Fushi resort. Amilla 4 Bedroom Villa Residences can be reached by seaplane or a short domestic flight from Male International Airport (and ten minute speedboat ride). Alternatively private yachts are welcome at the resort’s marina. There are six Amilla 4 Bedroom Villa Residences, larger groups also have the option of the 6 Bedroom Amilla Villa Estate or the 8 Bedroom Great Beach Villa Residence.
|USD 4410 : 21 Apr – 30 Jun 2017, 01 Sep -30 Sep 2017, 21 Apr – 30 Jun 2018, 01 Sep – 30 Sep 2018
USD 6010 : 01 Jul – 31 Aug 2017, 01 Jul – 31 Aug 2018,
USD 6210 : 11 Jan – 20 Apr 2017, 11 Jan – 20 Apr 2018,
USD 6410 : 01 Oct – 19 Dec 2016, 01 Oct – 19 Dec 2017, 01 Oct – 19 Dec 2018
USD 16710 : 20 Dec 2016 – 10 Jan 2017, 20 Dec – 10 Jan 2018,
|Villa rates are subject to 23,2% service charge, taxes, etc. Please note the above rates are valid until 2018. Please email us if you would like to make a booking after this date.|
|WE PAY FOR YOU TO FIND PARADISE – LIMITED TIME
2017 YOUR CHANCE TO STAY IN THE EXCLUSIVE MALDIVES
All 4 bedroom villa stays from now until 19th December 2017 benefit from
6 & 8 bedroom stays complimentary 2 way private seaplane charter ( 5+ nights)
- LOCATION: Amilla Fushi, Baa Atoll, North Islands, Maldives.
- CAPACITY: 7 people (4 ensuite bedrooms: 2 with king-sized beds, 1 twin and 1 single). Can accommodate up to 3 additional guests on extra beds (extra charge) + a baby cot.
- LIVING AREAS: Large air-conditioned living room with dining for 10; large upper-level fan-cooled Majilis lounge; covered outdoor dining terrace with table for 10; well-equipped kitchen; pool-edge sun deck; seating areas scattered in the courtyard gardens.
- POOL: 11 x 5 metre beach-edge swimming pool.
- STAFF: Residence manager overseeing all residences; house master (katheeb) and assistant house master, who can prepare snacks and light meals; housekeeping; maintenance; security. Chef is on call for special dining requests.
- DINING: Providore: an extensive grocery list from which guests pre-select complimentary food and beverage items (including some alcoholic beverages) which are stocked at the villa to cater for guest breakfasts and light lunches. A second (chargeable) Providore list of premium meats, cheeses, fruits and other luxury items is also available. Complimentary daily afternoon tea pastries and pre-dinner cocktail snacks.
- COMMUNICATION: Mobile phone, in-room phones; WiFi; computer and printer on request.
- ENTERTAINMENT: iPods (living room and master bedroom); TVs and DVD players (living room and all bedrooms); selection of books and DVDs; table tennis table; PlayStation 4 (plus games); board games.
- ISLAND TRANSPORT: A personalised ‘Rolls’ beach buggy and a fleet of bicycles are provided at every villa, but if a gentle, sand-between-the-toes, walk is your preferred mode of transport, most island amenities are just a short stroll away.
- MARINE ACTIVITIES: Scuba diving; PADI dive training; dolphin-watching; snorkelling with mantas; turtle safari; big game fishing; jet skiing; water skiing; wakeboarding; parasailing; catamaran sailing; windsurfing; skibob wave-runner; speedboat and dhoni hire (all on guest account).
- LAND ACTIVITIES: Football; badminton; volleyball; table tennis; Frisbee; Pétanque; giant chess; arcade games; book library; board games; artist studio (classes on guest account) and use of 2 tennis courts. Guests may book a session with a Tennis Pro managed by Jim Courier Tennis for an extra charge.
- WELLNESS: World-class spa with private therapy pods; hair salon and barbers; beauty bar; ocean-front sauna and steam rooms with dipping pool; over-water yoga pavilion; Pilates; weekly workshops; well-equipped ocean-front gym; Bodyism programme expert and fitness trainer; wellness retreats and detox programmes.
- FAMILIES: Sultan’s Village Kids Club with day-long activities, an air-conditioned supervised clubhouse full of toys and games, fenced garden with paddling pool and playground; complimentary babysitting.
- ADDITIONAL FACILITIES: Barbecue; complimentary laundry service; complimentary one-hour session with resort photographer.