Villa Name : Batujimbar Villa
Beach Front Villa, Wedding Villas $1,450 / night
Batujimbar Villa – Sanur Villa
Villa Batujimbar exemplifies everyone’s dream of a luxury Bali villa, with its Sanur beachfront location, its fascinating history and a celebrity guest list that boasts monarchs and rock legends. This is where Mick Jagger and Jerry Hall tied the knot, Sting gave an impromptu concert, and Princess Diana retreated from the media glare.
When the current owner – who took over from Aman hotelier Adrian Zecha in the mid-1990s – first visited Batujimbar in the early 1970s, acclaimed Australian artist Donald Friend had already invited architect Geoffrey Bawa to apply his signature ‘tropical modernist’ style at the Batujimbar Estate. Bawa created a harmonious relationship between buildings and landscape, influenced by the famed Balinese palaces at Amlapura and Klungkung and the water gardens of Tirta Gangga. His moated Lembu Balé with its stately living area still commands centre stage, and today provides an enchanting setting for wedding ceremonies. Villa Batujimbar’s myriad living areas and eight bedroom suites occupy a series of thatched pavilions enriched with museum-worthy paintings, heirloom artefacts and architectural treasures. Within the meticulously maintained gardens, fountain-filled lotus ponds, moss-encrusted statuary and intricately carved stone reliefs contribute to the villa’s unique character. While its design pedigree might be firmly rooted in the past, the villa’s facilities will be welcomed by today’s discerning vacationer: a 20-metre swimming pool, private tennis court, a private chef and personal round-the-clock butlers to elevate your residency to regal levels.
Start your day with coffee at the beachfront balé, facing the island of Nusa Lembongan across the calm waters of Sanur bay. After a breakfast served on heritage Jenggala tableware in the alfresco dining pavilion, slip through the ornate gateway onto the golden-sand beach for a swim or sprint along the promenade. At day’s end, feast on dishes prepared by your private chef, or take a five-minute stroll to the myriad restaurants that line Sanur’s main entertainment and shopping street.
- 0.2 km to sanur shops
- 3.0 km to Bali Beach Golf Course
- 15.0 km to Seminyak
- 15.0 km to Airport
- 17.0 km to Kuta
- 24.0 km to Ubud
SERVICE AND FACILITIES
- 14 adults and 2 children (8 bedrooms: 7 with king-size beds, 1 with small twins). 2 additional beds available for an extra charge
- Open-sided living pavilion;Lembu Bale lounge; poolside veranda; garden dining bale with table for 10; air-conditioned dining room with table for 12; beachfront bale.
- Villa manager; butlers; housekeepers; cook; gardeners; engineer; security. Masseuses and babysitters available on request (extra charge).
- A wide variety of Balinese, Indonesian and international dishes are available for in-house dining.
- Fixed line PABX phones in all rooms; wireless broadband internet access, satellite channel TVs, Bose speakers.
- Air-conditioned gym with Vectra weight machine, treadmill, cross-trainer, and Life Fitness abdominal machine; full-size tennis court (rackets and balls supplied); 2 canoes.
- Weddings and special events for up to 180 people can be arranged with prior notice.
- Barbecue grill; in-room safes; generator back-up; air-conditioning in all bedrooms.
- Exclusive use of the whole villa and listed facilities
- Personal service by the villa including full time manager, chef, security
- Welcome drink and fruit basket upon arrival
- Turn down service
- Wifi Internet connection
- Airport transfer included minimum 3 nights stay
|Rate||Low Season||Shoulder Season||High Season||Peak Season|
|Rate is subject to 15.5 Percent Government Tax and Service. Please note the above rates are valid until 15 June 2018. Please email us if you would like to make a booking after this date.|
|Low Season : 08 – 26 Jan, 05 Feb – 31 mar, 18 – 27 Apr, 02 May – 15 Jun, 01 Sep – 14 Dec
Shoulder Season : 01 – 12 Apr, 16 – 23 Jun, 21 – 31 Aug
High Season : 27 Jan – 04 Feb, 13– 17 Apr, 28 Apr – 01 May, 24 Jun – 20 Aug, 15 – 25 Dec
Peak Season : 26 Dec – 2 Jan
Get 10 % OFF For Last Minute Booking
- Location: Jl. Danau Tamblingan, Denpasar