Villa Name : Grand Cliff Front Residence
Ocean View $1,750 /night
Grand Cliff Villa – Luxury Villa in Uluwatu
Grand Cliff Villa is a modern, five-bedroom, cliff-front residence with a glamorous Ibiza-vibe and spellbinding views of the Indian Ocean, complete with your own 20-metre private pool, awaits you at Ungasan Beach Villas on the spectacular Bukit Peninsula in South Bali.
The five-bedroom Grand Cliff Villa is the premier accommodation within the Ungasan Beach Villas group, complete with spellbinding ocean views, a 20-metre private pool, terraces and balconies, a cinema room, a billiard table, a lower deck with a Jacuzzi tub, and an open-sided relaxation gazebo. Here, you will have all the benefits of your own splendid holiday home – including personal butler service, your own private chefs, and the use of a car and driver.
Ungasan Beach Villas rest within the safe gated environment of luxury boutique resort, which has everything that you could possibly require within a secure, walled community. This includes access, via a cable cabin, to the pristine white-sand Beach club, as well as the kids’ club, gym and gourmet restaurant, the main swimming pool, and the fabulous cliff-top Spa offering yet more of those intoxicating sea views. And all of this is only footsteps away from Grand Cliff Villa, the estate’s best private villa.
Bedrooms at Grand Cliff Villa
The Grand Cliff-Front Residence has five luxurious bedrooms. There are two ensuite master bedrooms and three ensuite guest bedrooms. Accommodation for ten guests, plus one infant can sleep free of charge in parents’ bed or in a baby crib (one is available on request and free of charge).
The villa’s two master suites located on the first floor are spacious temperature-controlled rooms with four-poster king-size beds. They are decorated in whites and pastels, with a splash of colour found in the large Indonesian paintings adorning the walls. Full length glass doors open to pristine private balconies with stunning ocean views where you can unwind after an adventurous day and watch the gorgeous Bali ocean sunset. These rooms have large walk-in dressing rooms, comfy settees and flat screen satellite TVs. One of the master bedrooms has an adjacent study.
The ensuite marble bathrooms are fitted with luxurious rain showers, spectacular bathtubs and double sinks. You and your loved one can enjoy an intimate morning soaking in the flower petal-covered bathtub.
There are three guest bedrooms at the Grand Cliff-Front Residence; one located on the first floor with the master suites and the other two in the guest pavilion on the ground floor. All rooms come with a flat screen satellite TV for entertainment.
The two bedrooms in the guest pavilion are decorated in whites and pastels but with a touch of vibrant paintings on the walls. They have comfy queen beds, cushy sofas, wardrobes, and a direct view of the courtyard pool and outdoor jacuzzi. The third guest room has two single beds. Each room has a luxury ensuite bathroom with a glorious bathtub and a rain shower. The rooms in the guest pavilion have Bali-style outdoor showers in addition to the indoor bathrooms.
Living Areas at Grand Cliff Villa
A holiday at the Grand Cliff-Front Residence is pure luxury amidst incredible serenity. From the moment you enter the villa, you feel instantly relaxed by the breathtaking ocean view, the numerous water features, and the overall calming and soothing colors used both out and indoors. The ease with which rooms flow into each other, the Bali signature open space-style architecture, the wide glass windows and doors give the villa a very opulent feel.
The villa is designed along the traditional Balinese building style around a central courtyard. The main pavilion features the living/dining area, kitchen, three bedrooms, a media room, and a spa/massage parlor. The guest pavilion houses the other two bedrooms. The outdoors is as incredibly beautiful as the indoors; a huge infinity pool with a glam sun deck and a view of the glorious ocean, an outdoor jacuzzi with a sunbed, al fresco dining areas, and a bale for relaxation. Open-plan living areas with a combination of modern and traditional furnishings, an outdoor infinity pool, jacuzzi, and numerous relaxation lounges make this villa the number one choice for travelers. The presence of fresh flower vases on different surfaces and corners indicate a delicate personal touch provided by the staff at this residence.
he Grand Cliff-Front Residence’s indoor dining takes up one side of the spacious open-floor living area, with full length glass doors offering a spectacular view of the pool. Sit down for a formal dinner at the 12-seater dining table or enjoy a poolside breakfast at either of the two outdoor dining tables. Fire up a gas barbeque with the help of the villa’s butlers for an evening family get together and share the day’s experiences.
The villa’s fully-furnished European-style kitchen is conveniently situated next to the dining area. Choose to prepare your own meal or use the services of your very own personal chef as you enjoy being waited on. The villa also has two fully-stocked bars.
At the Grand Cliff-Front Residence, you are spoilt for choice when it comes to dining. You can dine at the white sand Karma Beach Club or treat yourself to a 5-star cliff-top dining experience at the resort’s DiMare gourmet restaurant.
The villa boasts of a top-of-the-line media room on its ground floor, complete with La-Z-Boy recliners and sound-proof walls. A sleek sound system, a massive projector screen, a Nintendo Wii and a Blu-ray DVD player cater to different entertainment preferences.
Service and facilities
- Five luxuriously-appointed bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms. The two master suites have walk-through dressing rooms, while other bedrooms have wardrobes.
- Master bathrooms each fitted with a shower and a bathtub.
- Four bedrooms come with an international-channel TV, while the fifth bedroom is adjacent to the cinema room.
- Home cinema room equipped with Dolby Digital features; a Nintendo Wii; international TV channels; a Blu-ray DVD player, and a large projector screen.
- Indoor and outdoor sound speakers as well as a high-end portable speaker to use on the lower deck.
- Quality bedding and towels, bathrobes, and original toiletries.
- Spacious air-conditioned living area with sofa seating, flat screen TV with DVD player and international channels, a dining table for 12, and a floor-to-ceiling glass wall with several glass doors leading to the pool deck.
- Fully equipped European-style kitchen with a fridge, stovetop, oven, microwave, juice extractor, espresso coffee machine, toaster, blender and dishwasher.
- Washing machine (guests need to buy detergent).
- 20×6-metre swimming pool.
- Stone pool deck with sun loungers.
- Outdoor Jacuzzi tub with circular sun bed for two people.
- Lower-level timber deck with six sun loungers and two umbrellas.
- Relaxation gazebo with cushioned seating for 10-12 guests.
- Outdoor terraces and upstairs balconies.
- Pool table.
- Two bars.
- Two outdoor dining tables for 12 and 6.
- Gas barbeque grill (to use under the supervision of the villa’s butlers).
- Welcome drinks and local fruit
- Complimentary coffee and tea facilities
- Daily breakfast
- Turn down service
- Wi-Fi internet connection
- Full staff
- One baby cot and baby high chair
- Satellite TV Channels in living room and four bedrooms
- Daily 7-seater car with driver for 8 hours including petrol
- Private beach club with cable cabin access, gym and kids club
|Bedrooms||Low Season||High Season||Peak Season|
*Rates are subject to 15,5 percent government tax & service charge. Please note the above rates are valid until 4 Apr 2018. Please email us if you would like to make a booking after this date.
|Low Season||High Season||Peak Season|
|All other dates||01 Jul – 31 Aug
04 Jan – 10 Jan
|23 Dec – 03 Jan|
- Location: Uluwatu, Bali