Villa Name : Jeeva Saba Villa
Beachfront Villa $1,150 /night
Jeeva Saba Villa
located by the Pura Anyar Temple on Saba Beach. The House and gardens command uninterrupted views of Bali’s dramatic East Coast, Gunung Agung and the Nusa Penida Islands. From the Pura Anyar temple to the traditional sea side dining bale, at Jeeva Saba Villa you are surrounded by the spirit of Bali.
Jeeva Saba Villa consists of three separate living pavilions arranged around the terraced beach side lawn and over-sized infinity swimming pool. All pavilions have a direct view of the Indian Ocean. The house has been built with recycled materials including nearly four meters high doors from a demolished school in Surabaya and roof tiles from an Old Dutch military compound in Bandung. Jeeva Saba Villa is furnished in a mix of Asian, colonial and modern styles that reflect the architectural design of Jeeva Saba Villa and the mixture of cultures that define Indonesia.
Jeeva Saba Villa is approximately 15 minutes from the beach town of Sanur and 30 minutes from the Balinese cultural center of Ubud with its many fine restaurants and events. Horseback riding and Keramas surfing beach are within walking distance of Jeeva Saba Villa. Jeeva Saba Villa facilities include eight ensuite king size bedrooms, a media room, a billiard room, a massage room, a gym ,seaside open air living bale and separate dining table bale with butler’s kitchen, a formal dining room and separate hotel style professional kitchen.
Nearby Jeeva Saba
- Airport 40 minute drive
- Beach club 7 minute drive to Komune Beach Club
- Ubud 20 minute drive
- Sanur, Restaurant and shopping center 15 minute drive
Service and Facilities :
- Pantai Saba, Gianyar Regency, southeast coast of Bali. Complimentary airport transfer is available to guests who book directly with us.
- 16 Adults (eight ensuite bedrooms with king-size beds). Extra beds available on request and charged at USD 55++ per night for adults and USD 40++ per night for children. Extra beds fit comfortably in the bedrooms. (++ all prices subject to government tax & government service charge)
- Pool bale, dining bale, living room, formal dining room, informal ‘great’ room, media room, game room, massage room, gym, catering kitchen, library, terraces.
- Infinity Pool 25 x 7 meters with large deck
- Villa manager, private chef, butler service, housekeeping, security, gardeners and driver. Additional staff (babysitters, masseuses, yoga) available on request and at an extra charge.
- In-house menu is available in the dining room and the dining bale. Complimentary breakfast served daily. A full European/American style breakfast is included as part of a stay at Jeeva Saba. An Asian style breakfast can be arranged upon request.Lunch and dinner at Jeeva Saba are prepared by guests’ request. Jeeva Saba offers an a la carte menu at set prices for a variety of Western or Asian lunch and dinner dishes. There is also a list of select bottles of wine that Jeeva Saba maintains in stock. Lunch and dinner menus are ordered in advance with your Butler. Our chef is very happy to schedule cooking classes for our guests. Barbecue facilities are available. If you’d like to self-cater, that’s also possible. It’s your time, your holiday, we’ll be there as much, or as little, as you like.
- Complimentary wifi, satellite TV, DVD player, surround-sound system, play station, sound dock, Sonos player with iPod connectivity
- Jeeva Saba is well-equipped for families. Amenities include: baby cot, high chair, car seat (on request), DVDs, play station, board games, croquet set, badminton, volleyball, bicycles and access to horseback riding and surfing within one km of the Estate.
- In-villa treatments from the spa menu can be arranged by request in the massage room, the bale or on one of the private terraces.
- A seven-seater car and driver are available on a complimentary basis for up to eight hours a day excluding gasoline.
- Events for up to 400 people sitting down or more with buffet style dining on the large beachfront lawns. Smaller groups can also be accommodated on the upstairs covered terrace. Jeeva Saba Bali Estate offers wedding and honeymoon packages in conjunction with Jeeva Klui Resort, Jeeva Santai Villas or Jeeva Beloam Beach Camp.
- Exclusive use of property and all facilities
- Welcome fruit basket
- Daily American Breakfast
- Free Wi-Fi Internet Access
- Butler Service and Chef
- A seven-seater car and driver for up to 8 hours a day (excluding petrol). For Sanur and Ubud area only. Additional time is charged at us$10 per hour.
|Bedrooms||Low Season||High Season||Peak Season|
|Rate is subject to 21 percent tax and service charge. Kindly note the above rates are valid until 31 Jan 2018. Please email us if you would like to make a booking after this date.|
|Low Season : 08 Jan – 14 Jul, 01 Sep – 19 Dec
High Season : 15 Jul – 31 Aug, 20 Dec – 07 Jan
Peak Season : 15 Jul – 31 Aug, 20 Dec – 07 Jan
- Location: Jalan Pura Anyar II No. 8 Blah Batuh, Gianyar Bali – Indonesia