Villa Name : Malaiwana Villas
Ocean View $840 /night
Malaiwana Villas Phuket, Thailand
Malaiwana Villas are ultra-exclusive hillside estate on Phuket’s tranquil northwest coast, only 20 minutes from Phuket Airport. Every villa and residence in this premier collection blends award-winning design with spectacular ocean views to create a sleek modern oasis for the discerning traveller. The villas are nestled high in the hills on the south side of the estate, with four or five bedrooms and extravagant design touches that reflect their owners’ unique personal style and visions. Above the estate’s northern entrance are the residences – a selection of penthouse and duplex holiday apartments, each with four bedrooms.
Malaiwana Villas’ four- and five-bedroomed villas are designed to awe. Set into lush hillside and facing out over breathtaking sunset views of Nai Thon bay, these exceptional villas truly bring luxury to life. All are fully staffed, including butlers and personal chef, and have ample space for a family holiday or special event. Each villa boasts a private pool, whilst individually they offer more exceptional features such as whirlpools, saunas, gyms and more. All display a host of unique design touches that reflect their owners’ individual passions. The Penthouses at Malaiwana sit high on the hillside with panoramic views over Nai Thon Beach along Phuket’s peaceful northwest coast. Set on the top floor of a luxury apartment residence in a secured estate, the four-bedroom Penthouses offer an exclusive getaway for families or groups of friends seeking complete tranquillity, with a team of full-time staff, including a Thai chef, attending to your every need. Spend your days basking in the the 20-metre pool, resting in the cool, elegant living areas, and enjoying sunset cocktails on the terrace while watching fiery colours illuminate the sea and sky. The Duplex apartments at Malaiwana are havens of peace and privacy overlooking Nai Thon Beach on Phuket’s quieter northwest coast. With four bedrooms and stylish living and dining areas spread over two floors, the Duplex offers families or groups an exclusive holiday getaway. Relax or celebrate in style and let the team of full-time staff attend to your every need. Soak up the sun on the terrace, enjoy refreshing dips in the 15-metre pool, take a stroll along the sands, feast on the delicious meals prepared by your chef and find inspiration in the spectacular ocean sunsets.
Malaiwana Villas is complemented by first-class service from a team of staff dedicated to meeting every holiday need. The soft sands and clear waters of Nai Thon, one of Phuket’s most stunning and least developed beaches, beckons, as does a wide choice of restaurants, from world-class fine dining to exceptional local cuisine. Families seeking a peaceful tropical sanctuary, couples dreaming of a stunning wedding venue, and friends wanting a luxurious home base for exploring the island will find all their wishes fulfilled at Malaiwana Villas.
Bedrooms & Living Areas
Master Suite 1
With its lavish ensuite bathroom and superb seascapes, this bedroom is a romantic haven for couples. Relax and take in the views or watch TV from the king-sized bed and comfy loveseat, or indulge in a secluded soak in the freeform tub. Sliding glass doors open to the pool terrace and a dressing room fit for royalty enhances the suite’s ample comforts.
Master Suite 2
More romance and extravagance await in the second master suite, reached through a grand marble entrance hall complete with a chandelier and exquisite art pieces. This king-bedded suite has a private balcony with wide sea views, a TV and an ensuite bathroom that’s a haven of cool marble luxury, with a glittering chandelier dangling above the freeform bathtub and a swish rain shower for two.
Although these bedrooms are smaller than the master suites, each offers a marble ensuite bathroom and a balcony with majestic sea views that will appeal to guests of all ages. All three bedrooms feature mirrored wardrobes and TVs and are furnished with twin beds that can easily be converted to a king-size bed.
Unwind or entertain with flair in Villa Haleana’s elegant open-plan living and dining area, set under a dramatically peaked timber roof and with sliding glass doors opening to the pool terrace. The bright guest kitchen and breakfast bar is a good spot to enjoy some snacks and refreshments, while the chef’s kitchen, where your gourmet meals are prepared, is hidden away to the side.
Media rooms equipped with TVs and DVD players are situated on both floors of the villa. A study with a work desk and board games offers another comfy area to relax and enjoy the sea views. Escape to Villa Haleana’s lower floor for a restorative workout in the gym or a relaxing massage treatment in the spa room.
With its 18-metre marble pool and beautiful views across Nai Thon Beach and the Andaman Sea, Villa Haleana’s sun terrace is an Instagram-ready spot. A dining sala for eight lies to one end of the pool while stylish black sun loungers are arranged at the opposite end. A table for four is set in front of a Zen garden area between the two pavilions.
A walled tropical garden offers a shady place to relax or play, while next to the villa is a cliff-top space perfect for a wedding ceremony or outdoor reception with an ocean view.
Although these bedrooms are smaller than the master suite, each offers an ensuite bathroom and a balcony with sea views that will appeal to guests of all ages. All three bedrooms are furnished with king-sized beds and mirrored wardrobes.
At the heart of Villa Rodnaya is an open-plan living and dining room that opens to the pool terrace; a place to gather and relax under the gorgeous arched roof. The living room’s soft sofas are positioned to take in the views, while the solid-wood dining table and its elegant red leather seats make every meal feel like a special occasion. A Bose audio system and built-in speakers both inside and out make it easy to set the mood. The modern guest kitchen and breakfast bar sit just behind the dining area, while the chef’s kitchen lies off to the side.
Adjacent to the living area is the colourful kids’ playroom with a good assortment of toys and games, while the media room downstairs offers more entertainment choices. For musically minded guests, the villa’s custom-designed music studio is an ideal place to practice.
Almost as spacious as the master suite, the second suite too has a king-size bed and a separate bathroom with freestanding tub. It also has a wide balcony with views to the sea and the wooded hillside next to the villa. This suite, too, has a TV with DVD player.
Guest Bedrooms 1,2 & 3
These three similarly configured guest bedrooms, lie between the second suite and the entertainment room, all with acres of glass doors looking out to sea. Two are furnished with king-size beds while the third has twin beds and makes an ideal kids bedroom. Each ensuite bathroom is fitted with a shower and twin vanity, with a freestanding tub in one of the king-bedded ensuites.
As befits its tropical location, much of Villa M’s indoor living is almost outdoors. Floor-to-ceiling folding glass doors in the lounge and dining pavilions, and the master suite, open to allow the sea breezes and the view of the Andaman Sea to float into the interior, stirred by fans as large as helicopter rotors (though completely silent) to keep it all cool.
The living room has enough large orange sink-into sofas for everyone, and glasses and plates can be perched on wooden occasional tables shaped whimsically like Champagne corks or, in one case, a 2m-long clothes peg (a reminder, perhaps, of all that work that’s been left behind).
One wall is completely taken up with a mosaic of an Asian woman supine against a backdrop of skyscrapers. This is just one of the many pieces of art in Villa M that surprise and delight when you can tear your eyes away from the view. Next to it is a large bar.
To the right of the living pavilion is the dining space under a similarly vaulted roof and huge fan, and with three sides of folding glass doors. A comfortable table invites 12 people to sit and break bread together. To the rear is the guest kitchen, with coffee maker, toaster, five-burner gas range, griddle, electric oven and large fridge. Looking into the kitchen is the breakfast bar with five seats.
Downstairs, the gym is equipped with enough machinery to exercise every muscle you knew you had plus some you didn’t, along with a punch bag and a pool table. (For additional fees, a personal trainer or a Muay Thai boxing coach can be booked – just ask the villa manager).
Just next door is the spa room, a little gem with windows that open to the sea breeze to ensure that your spa treatment is completely blissful. To reserve a therapist (for an additional fee) please contact the villa manager.
After dark, the entertainment room is a major attraction. Here, a 65-inch TV holds pride of place, connected to satellite/cable feed, CD/DVD player with DVD library, X-Box, Wii and PlayStation. All the entertainment a person could want.
The pool is, of course, the big draw at this Phuket villa. Four comfortable sunbeds lounge at the north end of the pool looking along the glassy expanse to a full-wall mosaic at the other end, depicting a woman swimming in a pool. Art imitating life.
Most of the villa is connected with a top-of-the-range wireless Sonos sound system, turning your iPhone or tablet into a high-fidelity sound system.
Also connected, of course, is the purpose built open-air entertainment terrace with its deep sofas and armchairs.
Service And Facilities
- Malaiwana Villas: Haleana’s capacity for 10 people (2 master suites with king-sized beds; 3 guest rooms with king-sized beds convertible to twins). Extra mattresses can accommodate up to 4 additional guests (extra charge applies). Duplex’s 8 people (2 master suites with king-sized beds; 2 ensuite guest rooms with twin beds one of which is convertible to king). Penthouse’s capacity 10 people (2 master suites with king-sized beds; 2 ensuite guest rooms with twin beds convertible to kings; sofa beds in the media room can accommodate 2 guests). Extra beds may be set up on guest request at additional charge.
- Haleana’s Open-plan living and 12-seat dining room with ocean views and terrace access; adjoining guest kitchen and breakfast bar; two media rooms with TV/DVD facilities; study; spa room; gym; pool terrace with dining sala and sunbeds. Duplex’s Open-plan dining and living room with sliding doors to terrace; adjoining kitchen and bar; pool terrace with barbecue, outdoor dining table, lounge seating and sunbeds. Penthouse’s Open-plan dining and living room with sliding doors to terrace; adjoining kitchen and bar; media room; pool terrace with barbecue, outdoor dining table, lounge seating and sunbeds.
- Haleana’s 18 x 4m infinity-edged pool. Duplex’s 15 x 4m infinity-edged marble pool. Duplex’s 20 x 5m infinity-edged marble poo.
- Malaiwana Villas, Villa manager; chef; housekeeping; service staff; pool maintenance. Babysitters and massage/beauty therapists available on request (additional charge).
- Private chef prepares breakfast, lunch and dinner (Thai and western menus), catering to special dietary requests wherever possible.
- Complimentary WiFi access; mobile phone, printer and scanner available for guest use.
- Haleana’s TV/DVD facilities in all bedrooms plus the two media rooms. Duplex’s Flat-screen TVs in the two master suites and one guest bedroom. Penthouse’s Flat-screen TVs in every bedroom; TV home theatre system in media room.
- Villas welcome families with children of all ages. Children’s equipment can be hired from reputable local companies for a small extra charge.
- Choose from a comprehensive spa menu for a relaxing in-house treatment carried out by professional beauty and wellness therapists (extra cost applies).
- Haleana’s Additional car requirements and taxi pick-ups can easily be arranged with your villa manager. Duplex’s Airport transfer, car hire and taxi pick-ups are easily arranged with your manager; complimentary buggy shuttle service between the estate entrance and Duplex. Penthouse’s Airport transfer, car hire and taxi pick-ups are easily arranged with your manager; complimentary buggy shuttle service between the estate entrance and Penthouse.
- Haleana’s Safety deposit boxes; lift. Duplex’s Barbecue; 4 safety deposit boxes. Penthouse’s Barbecue; 4 safety deposit boxes.
- Haleana’s Events for up to 80 people can be arranged at Villa Haleana with prior notice (event fee applies). Duplex’s The Duplex residences are suitable for small gatherings only, but within the estate events for up to 80 people can be arranged at the 5 Bedroom Villa Haleana with prior notice (event fee applies). Penthouse’s The Penthouse residences are suitable for small gatherings only, but within the estate events for up to 80 people can be arranged at the 5 Bedroom Villa Haleana with prior notice (event fee applies).
- Exclusive use whole villa facilities
- Daily breakfast
- Wi-Fi internet connection
- Personal service by the villa staff
- Welcome drink
|Bedrooms||Low Season||Shoulder Season||High Season||Peak Season|
|4 Bedrooms Duplex||880||1030||1140||1740|
|3 Bedrooms Duplex||840||910||980||1500|
|4+1 Bedrooms Penthouse||1050||1200||1450||2250|
|5 Bedrooms Haleana||1390||1635||1880||3500|
|4 Bedrooms Haleana||1150||1295||1430||2800|
|5 Bedrooms Villa M||1390||1635||1880||3500|
|4 Bedrooms Villa M||1150||1295||1430||2800|
|4 Bedrooms Villa Rodnaya||1150||1295||1430||2800|
|Villa rates are subject to 17.7% service charge, taxes, etc. Please note the above rates are valid until 11 Jan 2020. Please email us if you would like to make a booking after this date.|
|Low Season: 22 Apr – 30 Jun 2018, 01 Sep – 27 Sep 2018, 08 Oct – 30 Nov 2018, 23 Apr – 30 Jun 2019, 01 Sep – 26 Sep 2019, 08 Oct – 30 Nov 2019
Shoulder Season: 04 Mar – 22 Mar 2018 , 01 Jul – 31 Aug 2018 , 28 Sep – 07 Oct 2018, 01 Dec – 13 Dec 2018, 03 Mar – 28 Mar 2019 , 01 Jul – 31 Aug 2019, 27 Sep – 07 Oct 2019, 01 Dec – 12 Dec 2019
High Season: 14 Jan – 13 Feb 2018, 14 Feb – 24 Feb (CNY)2018, 25 Feb – 03 Mar 2018, 23 Mar – 02 Apr (Easter) 2018, 03 Apr – 21 Apr 2018, 14 Dec – 20 Dec 2018, 13 Jan – 31 Jan 2019, 01 Feb – 10 Feb (CNY) 2019, 11 Feb – 02 Mar 2019, 29 Mar – 11 Apr 2019, 12 Apr – 22 Apr (Easter) 2019, 13 Dec – 19 Dec 2019
Peak Season: 21 Dec 2018 – 12 Jan 2019 (Christmas &NY), 20 Dec 2019 to11 Jan 2020(Christmas &NY)
- LOCATION: Nai Thon Beach, Thalang, Phuket, Thailand