Villa Name : Tirta Nila Villa
Beachfront Villa $690 /night
Tirta Nila Villa
A stunning new Luxury Beach House located right on the water in the Candidasa area of Bali’s picturesque and unspoiled East coast. This exclusive four-bedroom villa, Tirta Nila Villa is far removed from the hustle and bustle of mainstream tourism and offers glorious seaside views of Bali’s magnificent coastline and offshore islands. Here you will find a blend of contemporary tropical architecture and island-inspired décor with quality furnishings and fittings throughout.
Tirta Nila Villa comprises three conjoined pavilions housing four bedrooms over two levels. The main pavilion consists of a spacious open-plan living/dining room, media room, kitchen, and back-of-house staff area including a second kitchen and staff quarters. A well-manicured lawn leads from the terrace to gardens, the infinity swimming pool and sun deck, an open air dining pavilion on the water’s edge, a man-made beach with a shaded relaxation pavilion, and a sea-front stone terrace with steps leading down into the water. The two master bedrooms are located adjacent to the living room, one on the ground floor and one on the first, with the two remaining bedrooms set to the back of the property. All bedrooms are air-conditioned and have king beds, with walk-in wardrobes, en-suites, and extensive sea views.
Staffed by a warm and experienced team, Tirta Nila Villa is the perfect place to kick back and revel in five-star luxury in a location that is second to none. You will enjoy a private swimming pool, your very own elevated beach with direct access to the sea, and beautifully manicured gardens dotted with water features, including grand-scale statues of Buddha and Hindu goddesses.
Bedrooms in Villa Tirta Nila
The upstairs master bedroom complete with wrap around balcony, has a luxurious ensuite complete with designer bathtub, and is accessed via private staircase directly from the living and dining area.Two master bedrooms have been provided in this luxurious villa.
The downstairs master sits directly below and offers immediate access to the gardens and swimming pool from the large wrap around terraces, and also offers a walk-thru ensuite leading to a private tropical outdoor shower.
Bedrooms three and four are set back from the living room in their own private area of the property, with each room having separate access via hallway or stairway. With uninterrupted sea views from the balcony or terrace, these rooms are an area of seclusion and privacy at Tirta Nila, with the upstairs room offering both rural and sea views, the downstairs bedroom offers not only sea views but also has a walk-thru ensuite into a private garden courtyard complete with outdoor tropical shower.
The four bedrooms are substantially proportioned and well appointed, with king-size beds, en-suite bathrooms, air-conditioning, and walk-in wardrobes.
Living Areas in Villa Tirta Nila
With traditional high vaulted roofs, and full length floor-to-ceiling sliding doors, the living & dining room has generous proportions, and the comfort of large soft sofas, a teak dining table with seating for 10, and a fully-equipped Western kitchen, making this the centre piece and social hub of Tirta Nila. Leading directly out to the garden and swimming pool, this functional & tastefully decorated interior takes full advantage of the stunning sea views offered. Cooled by ceiling fans, Indoor living and Dining area can be closed off and fully air-conditioned, or the doors can be slid into the walls for an un-interrupted view, allowing the warm sea breezes inside.
The living room leads directly to the 15m infinity swimming pool complete with timber pool deck and four sun lounges. The pool is perched directly above a private man-made beach, with direct access to the sea. At each end of the beach are two bales, one elevated above the water for outdoor dining and entertaining, and the other located at beach level is a bale bengong relaxation pavilion. Along the entire property sea-front is a beautiful stone terrace with eight sun lounges and umbrellas which sit above the water offering uninterrupted ocean and coastal views, and with direct stair access into the sea.
- Bali International airport: 63 km, 1,5 hours
- Local supermarket (Candidasa): 3,5 km, 10 minutes
- Deli groceries (Sanur): 48 km, 1 hour
- Cafes and restaurants in Candidasa: 3,5 km, 10 minutes
- PADI dive centers in Candidasa: 4 km, 10 minutes
- Keramas surf spot: 33 km, 40 minutes
- Besakih Mother Temple: 30 km, 60 minutes
- Tirta Gangga water palace: 21 km, 35 minutes
- Bali Safari Park & marine Park: 30 km, 35 minutes
- Ubud centre: 45 km, 60 minutes
Service and Facilities
- Manicured lawns, flowering tropical trees and water features including Hindu and Buddhist statues and fishponds sitting on 2,100sqm of land
- 15 x 6 metre infinity swimming pool with timber pool deck and four sun loungers
- Private manmade beach at front of property with steps leading down into the sea
- Seafront terrace with eight sun lounges and umbrellas, looking directly out to the sea
- Bale bengong relaxation gazebo with daybed and coffee table
- Outdoor dining bale sitting directly above the water, comprising a private dining area for ten
- Four well-appointed air-conditioned en-suite bedrooms with king beds
- King Koil mattresses and top quality linen
- Designer bathtub in upstairs master suite
- Tropical outdoor showers in downstairs bedrooms
- Balconies on first-floor bedrooms
- Fully air-conditioned with undercover pathways that connect all rooms
- Airy and spacious living room with high roofs, a fully equipped European kitchen, large comfortable sofas and dining table with seating for 10
- Complete back-of-house staff kitchen area
- Staff quarters, which are suitable for guests’ nanny or babysitter as well
- Air-conditioned media room with 55’’ TV, international satellite channels and Blue Ray player
- Several iPod docks
- Board games, books, and magazines
- WiFi Internet connection
- Volleyball and badminton on private beach
- Welcome drinks and local fruit
- Complimentary coffee and tea facilities
- Complimentary breakfast on first morning
- Full-time cook
- Wi-Fi internet connection
- Full staff
- One baby cot and baby high chair
- Satellite TV Channels in media room
|Rate||Low Season||Mid Season||High Season||Peak Season|
|4 Bedrooms||USD 690||USD 790||USD 950||USD 1050|
|Low Season: All other dates
Mid season: Apr and Oct except for Easter Week
High Season: 1 Jul – 31 Aug, 5 Jan – 10 Jan, 14 Apr – 21 Apr (Easter Week)
Peak Season: 23 Dec – 4 Jan
|Rates are subject to 15,5 percent government tax & service charge. Please note the above rates are valid until 4 Apr 2018. Please email us if you would like to make a booking after this date.|
- Location: Mendira Beach, Banjar Mendira, Desa Sengkidu, Manggis-Candidasa, Karangasem Regency, Bali, 80871, Indonesia, Phone : +62361 731 223