Villa Name : Villa Saan
Ocean View, Wedding Villas $1,250 /night
Villa Saan Phuket, Thailand
From an enviable position, high on a dramatic rocky headland above Phuket’s west coast, every room at this stunning six-bedroomed luxury villa commands breathtaking views of the Andaman Sea. And it’s not only the views that make a bold statement at Villa Saan. The spectacular cathedral-like entrance, cool 19-metre infinity-edge pool, state-of-the-art home cinema, well-equipped gym and luxurious spa treatment room will take your breath away too. The finest furnishings, unique works of art and top-quality fittings throughout the villa’s livings spaces, bedrooms and bathrooms add to Villa Saan’s appeal.
Arranged over three levels, all six of Villa Saan’s spacious air-conditioned and fan-cooled ensuite bedrooms open onto the unobstructed ocean views and private glass-fronted balconies. These bright, sunny rooms have been flexibly configured to suit all types of guest groups, with four king or queen-bedded rooms and two twin rooms. The master suite, which lies on the upper floor, boasts a sparkling jacuzzi and a private furnished terrace overlooking the main pool.
A team of four staff is on hand to pamper guests with the finest cuisine, keep the villa pristine and offer a knowledgeable concierge service. Whether you wish to spend your day at the villa enjoying a fresh seafood barbecue, lazing by the pool, surrendering to rejuvenating spa treatments, sipping sunset cocktails and watching movies on the Apple TV, or head out for a round of golf, to explore Phuket’s many exciting attractions, or charter a boat and go island hopping, your villa manager can make it happen.
Service And Facilities
- Capacity for 12 adults and 2 children (4 ensuite bedrooms with king-size beds, 2 of which has one sofa for a kid; 1 ensuite bedroom with twin beds; 1 small ensuite extra bedroom with king-sized bed). 2 additional beds may be set up on guest request at additional charge.
- Living room with adjacent cinema room; indoor dining for 16; outdoor dining for 14; poolside and rooftop terraces; study; spa room.
- 1.35 x 5.5 x 1.5 metres pool with jacuzzi; whirlpool in spa room.
- Villa manager; private chef; driver; housekeeping and security. Additional staff (babysitters, spa therapists) available on request.
- Set Thai and vegetarian menus, plus a la carte choices. Requests accommodated (including special diets).
- WiFi internet access; landline for local calls (extra cost); complimentary mobile phone provided for emergency use.
- 90-inch projector screen; satellite TV; DVD players; Bang & Olufsen stereo with Bose speakers; CD player; iPod dock; pool table; table tennis.
- One Waterfall Bay is well equipped for families. Facilities include: pool toys; DVDs; PlayStation; games.
- Enjoy spa and beauty treatments carried out by professional therapists (extra cost applies) in the comfort of the villa’s spa room complete with whirlpool and steam sauna.
- A 10 passenger car and driver is available on a complimentary basis for up to 8 hours a day (excluding petrol).
- Barbecue; back-up estate generator; safety deposit box.
- One car and a driver is Complimentary for 8 consecutive hours/day (exclude petrol)
- Exclusive use whole villa facilities
- Wi-Fi internet connection
- Personal service by the villa staff
- Welcome drink
|Rate||Low Season||Shoulder Season||High Season||Peak Season|
|14 bedroom + Samira||2934||3236||4068||7200|
|Villa rates are subject to 17.7% service charge, taxes, etc. Please note the above rates are valid until 10 Jan 2021. Please email us if you would like to make a booking after this date.|
|Low : 01 Sep to 30 Nov 2017, 22 Apr – 30 Jun 2018, 01 Sep 30 Nov 2018
Shoulder : 01 Dec – 15 Dec 2017, 05 Mar – 22 Mar 2018 , 01 Jul – 31 Aug 2018 , 01 Dec – 15 Dec 2018
High : 16 Dec – 25 Dec (Xmas) 2017, 14 Jan – 14 Feb 2018, 15 Feb – 25 Feb (CNY)2018, 26 Feb – 04 Mar 2018, 23 Mar – 02 Apr (Easter) 2018, 03 Apr – 21 Apr 2018, 16 Dec – 25 Dec (Xmas) 2018
Peak : 26 Dec – 13 Jan (NY) 2018, 26 Dec 13 Jan (NY) 2019
- Location: Cape Amarin, Kamala, Phuket, Thailand.