Villa Name : Villa Sawarin
Ocean View $2,400 /night
Villa Sawarin – Phuket Villa
Big, bold and beautiful, Villa Sawarin glitters brightly from its hilltop position among the flame trees at exclusive Cape Yamu on Phuket’s east coast. This palace of peace and tranquility, designed by Philippe Starck and Jean-Michel Gathy, blends modern grandeur with the charm of alfresco Thai living, providing eight luxurious bedrooms, huge gardens sweeping down to the beach, and superb guest facilities for those looking to reconnect and relax.
Only 20 minutes from Phuket International airport, Villa Sawarin is within striking distance of some of Asia’s best golf courses and the Royal Phuket Marina, and is less than 30 minutes’ drive from the shops and restaurants of Phuket Town. Villa guests also have access to the dining, sports and wellness facilities of the award-winning five-star resort hotel, Point Yamu by COMO, including the hotel’s private beach club on nearby Koh Naka Yai. But, with a stunning 24-metre infinity pool, smart outdoor dining sala and sitting area, spa room, beachside boathouse with yoga deck, games room with home theatre, well equipped gymnasium and private putting green, Villa Sawarin provides a dream escape where guests are unlikely to feel much need to venture further afield.
Five star services awaits at Villa Sawarin, whose staff includes a gourmet chef, a knowledgeable concierge, villa manager, 24-hour security and a team of housekeepers, all dedicated to ensuring an idyllic stay at this beautiful villa.
|Rate||Low Season||Shoulder Season||High Season||Peak Season|
|7 of 8 Bedrooms||2125||2500||2800||4900|
|5 of 8 Bedrooms||1750||2100||2500||4900|
|Villa rates are subject to 17.7% service charge, taxes, etc. Please note the above rates are valid until 15 Jun 2018. Please email us if you would like to make a booking after this date.|
|Low : 24 Apr – 23 Jun, 01 Sep – 30 Nov
Shoulder : 05 – 31 Mar, 24 Jun – 31 Aug, 01 – 15 Dec
High : 16 – 25 Jan, 26 Jan – 05 Feb (CNY), 06 Feb – 04 Mar, 01 – 13 Apr, 14 – 23 Apr (Easter), 16 – 25 Dec
Peak : 26 Dec – 15 Jan
- LOCATION: Cape Yamu, Phuket, Thailand
- CAPACITY: 18 guests (8 bedrooms: 4 with king-sized beds; 2 with twin beds convertible to kings; 2 with queen-sized beds). 2 extra beds are available at an extra charge.
- POOL: 24 metres.
- STAFF: Villa manager/concierge; private gourmet chef; housekeeping and service staff. 24-hour estate security. Additional staff (babysitter, masseuse) available on request at extra charge.
- DINING: Villa Sawarin’s chef specialises in Thai food and a selection of Western dishes. Guest requests are accommodated as far as possible (including special diets).
- COMMUNICATION: Complimentary WiFi internet access; in-house phone system; mobile phones for guest use.
- ENTERTAINMENT: Satellite TVs; DVD players; iPod and iPod dock; outdoor Bose speakers; table tennis.
- FOR FAMILIES: Villa Sawarin is an ideal family villa, especially for families with older children. For youngsters, a high chair and baby cot can be hired for a small additional daily charge.
- SPA, GYM & YOGA: Spa room with 2 treatment beds; fully equipped gymnasium; yoga studio and exercise deck at boathouse.
- ADDITIONAL FACILITIES: Putting green; water sports (canoes, kayaks and stand up paddleboards); access to leisure and dining facilities at Point Yamu by COMO hotel (including Koh Naka Yai Beach Club); safety deposit boxes in all bedrooms; barbecue.