Villa Name : Arnalaya Beach House
Beachfront View Villa $2,190 /night
Arnalaya Beach House – Luxury Villa in Canggu
Live the architectural dream in this marvelous contemporary retreat located on the beachfront in Bali’s beautiful Canggu area, A unique creative collaboration by the architects and designers Sonny Chan (CSYA) and Albano Daminato (Studio Daminato), Arnalaya Beach House is a sophisticated yet supremely relaxed family-friendly villa set amid private terraced landscaping. The magical lighting and every piece of furniture was custom designed in the Daminato studio specifically for the villa: spilt bamboo wall panels juxtapose reeds and grasses crafted with natural linens for window shades; sofas are wrapped in rich, delicate European and Indonesian textiles. In the expert hands of Chan and Daminato, design concepts converge to create refined elegance that is family functional and beautifully balanced.
Aesthetically gratifying for the design addict while being superbly luxurious, Arnalaya Beach House’s flexible design can accommodate up to 18 guests, with romantically canopied beds that can be configured to either kings or twins, and point blank ocean views from the picture windows of the third-floor master ensuites. Families, sports fiends and pamper pusses will adore the private tennis court, 20-metre salt-water pool, gym, spa room and yoga platforms positioned to catch the sunrise. The entertainment room is a real showstopper and will be a hotspot for the entire family. It’s in a separate wing – along with three guest bedrooms – and is equipped with a huge TV screen that connects you to your personal iTunes account, plus stacks of games, books, arts and craft gear.
Almost 4,500 square metres of neatly terraced lawns create a phenomenal space for special celebrations and sophisticated soirees. Then there’s the gorgeous pool- and ocean-front bale for sundowners followed by exquisite meals prepared by Arnalaya Beach House’s master chef from a mouthwatering menu of Western and pan-Asian delicacies. Arnalaya means ‘rhythm of the waves’ in Sanskrit, and this chic retreat with its excellent staff and dream location seamlessly cultivates that allusively serene state.
Bedroom at Arnalaya Beach House
Arnalaya Beach House has five ensuite bedrooms enveloped in air-conditioned comfort. By virtue of their coveted views, the two Ocean suites in the main pavilion might be considered masters, but all five rooms are of a similar size and have flexibly configured beds offering both twin or king options, making the villa ideal for fair sharing.
For larger groups, the gym can be converted to a sixth bedroom with two pull-down beds plus two extra portable beds. On the ground floor of the main building, next to the commercial kitchen, there’s also a handy small extra bedroom fitted with bunk beds and adjoined by a shower room; suitable for a nanny or other additional staff.
Two mirror-image bedrooms lie at the top of the main building, with their own terraces and a refreshingly simple design. Wardrobes are walk-in and the bathtub is stand-alone and set in front of huge windows that maximise the views. The beds create a canopied boudoir. Music wafts from Bose ceiling speakers and the TV is neatly concealed behind sleek fitted units. A comfortable sitting area is furnished with a custom-made sofa and desk and every outlook is enhanced by the seductive seascape.
A second pair of Ocean Suites, beautiful in their balance and simplicity, occupy the upper floor of the adjacent two-storey building. Softly muted colours and canopied four-poster beds create a soothing space, and the neat lines of custom-designed units conceal hanging space, luggage storage, TV and sound system. A desk and lounge area underscores an apartment-like appeal. The open terrazzo bathrooms have softly curved walls and freestanding oval tubs as well as spacious shower stalls.
Spilling out onto the green lawn, lotus ponds and family temple, this suite is tucked into a pretty garden and offers direct access to the gym and spa. Although similar to the bedrooms above in most respects, this room also has a pull-down single bed in place of a desk making it ideal for families with a toddler, or for three older kids to share.
Living space at Arnalaya Beach House
The lounge and dining room on the second floor of the main building has windows that seem to magically disappear and morph the space into avant-garde outdoor living with terraces seaward and over the courtyard.
Plush white sofas face one another, hand crafted tribal tables and skeletal bamboo chairs are scattered about, and a wall is hung with an antique batik print. The air-conditioned formal dining room seats up to 14 people at a bespoke solid teak table, and split bamboo wall panels give the space a casual vibe. Side tables are adorned with clusters of fresh white orchids, an exquisite trio of antique hair combs and mood-creating candle-lit hurricane lamps.
Over on the ground floor of the second pavilion is a sensational retreat for kids large and small. As the only room with Apple TV – loaded with Netflix, HBO, ABC, PBS KIDS and more – the entertainment room is a popular haunt with its big versatile modular sofa and sets of café-style tables and chairs. The sound system is loaded with an excellent music library, there’s a Nintendo Wii, and the bookshelves carry abundant reading material for kids and adults. This is a perfect place to wind down in the cool while watching a movie or viewing a tennis match through the wall-to-wall windows that face the court.
Facing the ocean and flanked by the shimmering swimming pool, timber decking and gardens, the pool lounge and dining bale is furnished with a metres long solid timber table for 14, hand-rendered rattan chairs and polished concrete banquette seating littered with comfy cushions. This space, which is sea-breeze- and fan-cooled, has its own fully functional kitchen with a built-in barbecue, induction cooker and cocktail bar.
Service and Facilities
- 15 adults (5 ensuite bedrooms with split king beds, one with an extra pull-down single bed; gym convertible to twin room with two further portable beds). Three extra beds available (additional charge). Bunk-bedded room also available for 2 extra staff/nanny.
- Air-conditioned lounge and formal dining for 14; entertainment room; pool lounge and dining bale also with table for 14.
- Pool 20 x 8 metres, salt filtration.
- Villa manager; private chef; housekeeping; security. Additional staff such as babysitters, personal trainers and masseuses on request (additional charge).
- A suggestion menu of Western, Asian, vegetarian and children’s dishes. Requests accommodated (including special diets).
- WiFi internet access; landline and mobile phone for local calls, computer, printer and fax.
- 60-inch TV screen in entertainment room; Satellite TVs in bedrooms; DVD player; surround-sound system; CD player; iPod dock.
- Private tennis court; gym and personal trainer (on request); boxing gear; golf clubs; Pilates and yoga (instructors on request).
- Arnalaya Beach House is exceptionally well equipped for families. Facilities include: baby cot; high chair; bath; monitor; changing mats; cutlery and plates; car seat; DVDs; games.
- Spa room with two massage tables. In-villa treatments can be selected from a comprehensive spa menu and carried out by professional therapists including sport massage (extra cost applies)
- A seven-seater car and driver is available for up to 8 hours a day at a special rate of US$25++ (petrol excluded).
- Arnalaya Beach House makes a spectacular event venue and celebrations for up to 150 people can be arranged with prior notice.
- Office for guest use; barbecue; diesel powered back-up generator; safety deposit box.
- Daily breakfast
- Welcome drink and guest orientation
- Car at special rate of USD 35++
- Private Tennis Court and Private In-house Spa and Gym
- Wi-Fi internet connection
- Airport transfer included minimum 5 nights stand by PURI ASIA
Rates in USD
|Bedroom||Low Season||Shoulder Season||High Season||Peak Season|
*Rates are subject to 15,5 percent government tax & service charge. All prices and season period are subject to change without prior notice.
|Season||Low Season||Shoulder Season||High Season||Peak Season|
|2020||05 Jan – 23 Jan
03 Feb – 26 Mar
20 Apr – 29 Apr
05 May – 11 Jun
18 Oct – 14 Dec
|24 Jan – 02 Feb
27 Mar – 07 Apr
14 Apr – 19 Apr
30 Apr – 04 May
12 Jun – 25 Jun
23 Aug – 17 Oct
|08 Apr – 13 Apr
26 Jun – 22 Aug
15 Dec – 25 Dec
|26 Dec – 06 Jan|
|2021||07 Jan – 10 Feb
21 Feb – 25 Mar
12 Apr – 29 Apr
04 May – 10 Jun
24 Oct – 14 Dec
|11 Feb – 20 Feb
26 Mar – 30 Mar
06 Apr – 11 Apr
30 Apr – 03 May
11 Jun – 24 Jun
29 Aug – 23 Oct
|31 Mar – 05 Apr
25 Jun – 28 Aug
15 Dec – 25 Dec
|26 Dec – 05 Jan|
Terms And Conditions
Get 10 % OFF For Last Minute Booking
Arnalaya Villa Calendar
- Location: Jalan Nelayan, Desa Canggu, Kuta Utara, Kabupaten Badung, Bali 80361