Villa Name : Grand Cliff Front Residence
Ocean View $1,850 /night
Grand Cliff Villa – Luxury Villa in Uluwatu
Grand Cliff Villa is a modern, five-bedroom, cliff-front residence with a glamorous Ibiza-vibe and spellbinding views of the Indian Ocean, complete with your own 20-metre private pool, awaits you at Ungasan Beach Villas on the spectacular Bukit Peninsula in South Bali.
The five-bedroom Grand Cliff Villa is the premier accommodation within the Ungasan Beach Villas group, complete with spellbinding ocean views, a 20-metre private pool, terraces and balconies, a cinema room, a billiard table, a lower deck with a Jacuzzi tub, and an open-sided relaxation gazebo. Here, you will have all the benefits of your own splendid holiday home – including personal butler service, your own private chefs, and the use of a car and driver.
Ungasan Beach Villas rest within the safe gated environment of luxury boutique resort, which has everything that you could possibly require within a secure, walled community. This includes access, via a cable cabin, to the pristine white-sand Beach club, as well as the kids’ club, gym and gourmet restaurant, the main swimming pool, and the fabulous cliff-top Spa offering yet more of those intoxicating sea views. And all of this is only footsteps away from Grand Cliff Villa, the estate’s best private villa.
Bedrooms at Grand Cliff Villa
The Grand Cliff-Front Residence has five luxurious bedrooms. There are two ensuite master bedrooms and three ensuite guest bedrooms. Accommodation for ten guests, plus one infant can sleep free of charge in parents’ bed or in a baby crib (one is available on request and free of charge).
The villa’s two master suites located on the first floor are spacious temperature-controlled rooms with four-poster king-size beds. They are decorated in whites and pastels, with a splash of colour found in the large Indonesian paintings adorning the walls. Full length glass doors open to pristine private balconies with stunning ocean views where you can unwind after an adventurous day and watch the gorgeous Bali ocean sunset. These rooms have large walk-in dressing rooms, comfy settees and flat screen satellite TVs. One of the master bedrooms has an adjacent study.
The ensuite marble bathrooms are fitted with luxurious rain showers, spectacular bathtubs and double sinks. You and your loved one can enjoy an intimate morning soaking in the flower petal-covered bathtub.
There are three guest bedrooms at the Grand Cliff-Front Residence; one located on the first floor with the master suites and the other two in the guest pavilion on the ground floor. All rooms come with a flat screen satellite TV for entertainment.
The two bedrooms in the guest pavilion are decorated in whites and pastels but with a touch of vibrant paintings on the walls. They have comfy queen beds, cushy sofas, wardrobes, and a direct view of the courtyard pool and outdoor jacuzzi. The third guest room has two single beds. Each room has a luxury ensuite bathroom with a glorious bathtub and a rain shower. The rooms in the guest pavilion have Bali-style outdoor showers in addition to the indoor bathrooms.
Living Areas at Grand Cliff Villa
A holiday at the Grand Cliff-Front Residence is pure luxury amidst incredible serenity. From the moment you enter the villa, you feel instantly relaxed by the breathtaking ocean view, the numerous water features, and the overall calming and soothing colors used both out and indoors. The ease with which rooms flow into each other, the Bali signature open space-style architecture, the wide glass windows and doors give the villa a very opulent feel.
The villa is designed along the traditional Balinese building style around a central courtyard. The main pavilion features the living/dining area, kitchen, three bedrooms, a media room, and a spa/massage parlor. The guest pavilion houses the other two bedrooms. The outdoors is as incredibly beautiful as the indoors; a huge infinity pool with a glam sun deck and a view of the glorious ocean, an outdoor jacuzzi with a sunbed, al fresco dining areas, and a bale for relaxation. Open-plan living areas with a combination of modern and traditional furnishings, an outdoor infinity pool, jacuzzi, and numerous relaxation lounges make this villa the number one choice for travelers. The presence of fresh flower vases on different surfaces and corners indicate a delicate personal touch provided by the staff at this residence.
he Grand Cliff-Front Residence’s indoor dining takes up one side of the spacious open-floor living area, with full length glass doors offering a spectacular view of the pool. Sit down for a formal dinner at the 12-seater dining table or enjoy a poolside breakfast at either of the two outdoor dining tables. Fire up a gas barbeque with the help of the villa’s butlers for an evening family get together and share the day’s experiences.
The villa’s fully-furnished European-style kitchen is conveniently situated next to the dining area. Choose to prepare your own meal or use the services of your very own personal chef as you enjoy being waited on. The villa also has two fully-stocked bars.
At the Grand Cliff-Front Residence, you are spoilt for choice when it comes to dining. You can dine at the white sand Karma Beach Club or treat yourself to a 5-star cliff-top dining experience at the resort’s DiMare gourmet restaurant.
The villa boasts of a top-of-the-line media room on its ground floor, complete with La-Z-Boy recliners and sound-proof walls. A sleek sound system, a massive projector screen, a Nintendo Wii and a Blu-ray DVD player cater to different entertainment preferences.
Service and Facilities
- Capacity for 10 adults and 2 children in 5 ensuite bedrooms (2 with king beds; 2 with queen beds, 1 with twin beds). 2 extra beds available (additional charge).
- 1 air-conditioned living/dining room at pool level; indoor dining table for 12; outdoor dining tables seating 12 and 8; cliff-side relaxation pavilion.
- 20-metre x 8-metre cliff-edge infinity pool; ocean-view jacuzzi.
- Villa manager; private chef; housekeeping; security and driver. Additional staff (babysitters, masseuses) available on request.
- Western, Asian, vegetarian and children’s dishes. Requests accommodated (including special diets).
- International-channel TVs in four bedrooms; home cinema with Dolby Digital, Nintendo Wii, international TV channels, Blu-ray DVD player and a large projector screen; DVD library; Indoor and outdoor speakers plus high-end portable speaker for lower deck; billiards table.
- Villa Grand Cliff Ungasan is exceptionally well equipped for families. Facilities include: baby cot; high chair; car seat; DVDs; games.
- Spa treatments can be organised at the villa and guests also have access to the resort’s spa.
- A villa manager can arrange a car and driver for guest use at a special rate of USD35++ for up to 8 hours a day (excludes petrol).
- Barbecue; diesel powered back-up generator; safety deposit boxes in each bedroom; surf boards.
- Welcome drinks and local fruit
- Wi-Fi internet connection
- Turndown service
- Personal Service by the villa staffs including villa manager, housekeeper, chef/cook, security and attendants
- Exclusive use whole villa and listed facilities
- Car and driver at special rate of US$ 35++/day for 8 hours (excludes petrol)
- Airport transfer included minimum 5 nights stay by Puri Asia
Rates in USD
|Bedroom||Low Season||Shoulder Season||High Season||Peak Season|
*Rates are subject to 15,5 percent government tax & service charge. All prices and season period are subject to change without prior notice.
|Season||Low Season||Shoulder Season||High Season||Peak Season|
|2019||06 Jan – 31 Jan
11 Feb – 28 Mar
23 Apr – 06 Jun
20 Oct – 14 Dec
|29 Mar – 16 Apr
07 Jun – 20 Jun
25 Aug – 19 Oct
|01 Feb – 10 Feb
17 Apr – 22 Apr
21 Jun – 24 Aug
15 Dec – 25 Dec
|26 Dec – 04 Jan|
|2020||05 Jan – 23 Jan
03 Feb – 26 Mar
20 Apr – 11 Jun
18 Oct – 14 Dec
|27 Mar – 07 Apr
14 Apr – 19 Apr
12 Jun – 25 Jun
23 Aug – 17 Oct
|24 Jan – 02 Feb
08 Apr – 13 Apr
26 Jun – 22 Aug
15 Dec – 25 Dec
|26 Dec – 04 Jan|
Grand Cliff Villa Calendar | Bali | 5 Bedrooms
- Location: Uluwatu, Bali