Villa Name : Issi Villa
Near The Beach $790 /night
Issi villa – Luxury Villa in Seminyak
Issi Villa Bali was designed by internationally acclaimed and awarded architect Budi Pradono from Jakarta. This Seminyak accommodation’s architectural and interior design is exceedingly modern and is complemented by its spacious and serene garden surroundings. Blending elegant finishes with superior amenities, this masterpiece in luxury accommodation in Bali takes advantage of its tropical location with an abundance of glass walls and floor-to-ceiling glass doors that can be closed for air-conditioned comfort or fully opened to create a semi-alfresco ambience. This alone makes Villa Issi an outstanding Bali luxury resort.
A defining feature of the monochromatic-themed Issi Villa Bali is the perforated steel and wood exterior screen on the upper level, which shades the sun and plays on the shadows, creating a beautiful soft diffused light. The four-bedroom Bali luxury resort comprising the main two-storey building, self-contained two-bedroom guesthouse and stand-alone gym is finished off by a stunning 25 metre infinity edge swimming pool for all guests to enjoy. Private, peaceful and away from the sounds of the traffic, Issi Villa Bali is a concept of grand proportions, brought to life. With a monochromatic theme, the Seminyak accommodation features huge doors and amazing space and original artwork, while providing high tech living and entertaining facilities in combined areas.
Each bedroom in this luxury accommodation features a king size bed with recycled teakwood floors, air-conditioned comfort, flat screen TV and large dressing room. Their accompanying ensuites are a spacious combination of terrazzo flooring, bathtubs and walk-in monsoon showers that overlook the villas peaceful garden settings. Issi Villa truly is one of the best Bali luxury resorts.
Bedrooms at Issi Villa
All Villa issi’s well-appointed bedrooms are air-conditioned and feature luxurious ensuite bathrooms, 32-inch television screens with DVD players and Bose surround-sound.
Located on the upper floor of the main villa, Villa Issi’s elegant master bedroom boasts recycled teak flooring and stunning black-and-white artwork. This king-bedded room has a large dressing area and its enormous grey terrazzo bathroom has a freestanding tub as well as indoor and outdoor rain showers.
The study bedroom, which is accessed via the upper-floor deck, boasts a king-size bed, a desk running the length of one wall, a large walk-in wardrobe and an ensuite bathroom fitted with a rain shower.
Villa Issi’s guest pavilion is located in the garden and overlooks the pool. Its two identical bedrooms feature king-size beds, honey blonde teakwood floors and ensuite garden bathrooms with rain showers and romantic bathtubs for two. A terrace at the front of the bedrooms has a covered seating area furnished with beanbag chairs and daybeds, making this the perfect getaway spot.
Living Spaces at Issi Villa
Kick back and relax on the sofas and ottomans in Villa Issi’s stylish lounge. A fabulous zebra skin rug, bright cushions and quirky artworks decorate this comfortable, light and airy room which features a 55-inch satellite television, DVD player, iPod dock, and a Bose sound system that is wired to work throughout the building and can be controlled from each room. A sliding door separating the lounge from the dining area can be opened up to make one large open plan living space. The dining area has a blonde wood table with seating for ten and overlooks the state-of-the-art, stainless steel kitchen. The lounge, kitchen and dining area all have floor-to-ceiling glass doors, which can be opened or closed at your discretion. Bali’s climate lends itself to outdoor living and there are plenty of spaces to enjoy the tropical lifestyle at Villa Issi. For relaxed dining look no further than the barbecue area in the garden with seating for eight and a top-of-the-range gas-fired barbecue. The ‘bridge’ deck above the pool is the perfect space to relax on a beanbag and read a magazine but when the sun goes down, this is a spectacular spot to enjoy a cocktail with friends.
- 1.5 km to Petitenget
- 0.5 km to Seminyak Beach
- 8.0 km to Kuta
- 12.5 km to Airport
- 37.0 km to Ubud
Service and Facilities
- 4 air-conditioned bedrooms with ensuite bathrooms
- Cable TV, DVD player, iPod dock and safe deposit box in each bedroom
- Dining room with a 3.2-metre dining table with bench seating for 14
- Fully equipped modern kitchen and in-house chef
- Living room with a 55”, flat screen, 60-channel TV and DVD player.
- Bose system and 20 speakers set in the villa’s ceilings and controlled in every room
- Innovative Lutron lighting control and dimming system
- 4 x 25-meter pool with sunbeds
- Silver beanbag chairs and orange beanbag daybeds for on the wooden deck or garden
- Standalone gym and massage room with a treadmill, a Pilates power machine, fitball, 32” TV and IPod dock
- Comfortable outside dining area with professional barbeque
- Wi-Fi internet access
- PABX phone system
- Car rental and tour guide service organization. (additional charge)
- Laundry and dry cleaning service. (additional charge)
- Fully equipped kitchen with in-house chef and villa menu.
- Massages in the villa (additional charge)
- Babysitting service (additional charge)
- Daily Breakfast.
- Exclusive use of the whole villa and listed facilities
- Personal service by the villa including full-time manager, chef, security
- Welcome drink and fruit basket upon arrival
- Turn down service
- Wi-Fi Internet connection
- Airport transfer for minimum 5 nights stay by Puri Asia
Rates on USD
|Bedrooms||Low Season||Shoulder Season||High Season||Peak Season|
*Rates are subject to 15,5 percent government tax & service charge. All prices and season period are subject to change without prior notice.
|Season||Low Season||Shoulder Season||High Season||Peak Season|
|2019||06 Jan – 31 Jan
11 Feb – 28 Mar
23 Apr – 06 Jun
20 Oct – 14 Dec
|29 Mar – 16 Apr
07 Jun – 20 Jun
25 Aug – 19 Oct
|01 Feb – 10 Feb
17 Apr – 22 Apr
21 Jun – 24 Aug
15 Dec – 25 Dec
|26 Dec – 04 Jan|
|2020||05 Jan – 23 Jan
03 Feb – 26 Mar
20 Apr – 11 Jun
18 Oct – 14 Dec
|27 Mar – 07 Apr
14 Apr – 19 Apr
12 Jun – 25 Jun
23 Aug – 17 Oct
|24 Jan – 02 Feb
08 Apr – 13 Apr
26 Jun – 22 Aug
15 Dec – 25 Dec
|26 Dec – 04 Jan|
Terms And Conditions
Get 10 % OFF For Last Minute Booking
Issi Villa Calendar | Bali | 4 Bedrooms
- Location: Jalan Sari Temuku, Gang Sandat, Kabupaten Badung, Bali