Villa Name : Jakabee Villas
Ocean View Villa $550 /night
Jakabee Villas – Luxury 4 Bedrooms Villas in Lombok
Nestled into the picturesque hills of South Lombok, Selong Selo Resort & Residences is the last name in luxurious living. Jakabee Villas, four-bedroom villas are spread all over the estate, hidden into nooks within the hills, affording them complete privacy. Jakabee villas have been built in a way that each has breathtaking views of the sea and the green hills around. They offer a sense of being far away from the worries of the world and the stresses of daily life. They are but an escape into a world where there is only the sun, the gentle breeze and the vast blue sea. Each villa has a private infinity pool, perfect for that Instagram-worthy picture. The eye plays tricks and the blue waters of the pool seem to flow into the sea beyond. Pool decks and lawned terraces offer you the opportunity to sit back and gaze as nature paints a colourful canvas.
Bedroom at jakabee Villas
The villas have a minimum of one master bedroom with a king-sized bed and well-appointed guest bedrooms. Daily housekeeping services keep the villas in pristine condition. Groups of friends will love the four-bedroom villas, especially if traveling with children. With ample space to run around and entertainment options aplenty, the villas are self-contained with a well-equipped kitchen.
Living Spaces and Outdoor Area at Jakabee Villas
The estate has an in-house restaurant, Aura Lounge and Bar, which serves delicious international comfort food and elevated local fare. Room service facility is offered, should you prefer to dine in the villa. With postcard-worthy views, the villas are perfect for intimate weddings with up to 30 guests. Should you prefer to have a beach wedding, that can be arranged as well.
The white sandy beach of Selong Belanak is a favourite with surfers and accessible by complimentary shuttle. Further away, Kuta offers an array of dining options, from elevated vegetarian fare to casual Australian dining. With mesmerising views, sophisticated interiors and spacious living areas, Selong Selo’s four-bedroom villas are the perfect escape to a forgotten world.
Service and Facilities
- Location: Selong Belanak, Lombok, Indonesia.
- Capacity for 8 guests (4 bedrooms; one of the villas has a children’s room with four bunk beds taking its capacity to 6 adults and 4 children; an extra bed is available at extra charge).
- Living and dining areas; open-plan kitchen with breakfast bar; master bedroom with an ensuite bathroom; ensuite guest bedrooms; powder room; pool deck and lawned terraces.
- From 7.6 to 10.8 metre length.
- General Manager for the estate, private chef (available on extra charge), housekeeping and service staff, 24-hour security. Additional staff such as a nanny/babysitter, masseuse and driver are available upon request at extra charge.
- The restaurant offers a wide variety of Western and Asian dishes. Private barbecue services available at extra charge.
- WiFi broadband internet access in the villa and restaurant pavilion; mobile phone in the villa for your use.
- Flat-screen TVs with Netflix, may be Smart TVs or have Chromecast.
- Selong Selo is well equipped for families. Baby cots are complimentary for children below two years old. Other items are available on request for a small hire fee. Kid’s Club will be opening on 1 October 2019.
- Massages and a range of beauty treatments can be arranged by the villa staff and enjoyed in various locations in and around the villa. The estate also has a canopied spa where you can get a relaxing massage by skilled specialists, with the blue ocean spread out before you. A gym with comprehensive fitness facilities will be opening on 1 October 2019.
- A car and driver is available for hire at extra charge. A free shuttle ferries guests to and fro from the beach at pre-designated timings during the day.
- Special occasions and intimate events can be arranged at Selong Selo resort with prior notice. Please contact us for specific details.
- Barbecue; car parking; safety deposit box; back-up diesel powered generator.
- Daily Breakfast (enjoyed at Aura Restaurant or in-villa)
- Welcome drinks
- Unlimited Wifi internet access
- Tea and coffee making facility
- Butler and daily housekeeping service
- Access to resort facilities
Rates in USD
|Bedrooms||Low Season||Shoulder Season||High Season||Peak Season|
*Rates are subject to 21 percent government tax & service charge. All prices and season period are subject to change without prior notice.
|Season||Low Season||Shoulder Season||High Season||Peak Season|
|2020||05 Jan – 23 Jan
03 Feb – 26 Mar
20 Apr – 11 Jun
18 Oct – 14 Dec
|27 Mar – 07 Apr
14 Apr – 19 Apr
12 Jun – 25 Jun
23 Aug – 17 Oct
|24 Jan – 02 Feb
08 Apr – 13 Apr
26 Jun – 22 Aug
15 Dec – 25 Dec
|26 Dec – 04 Jan|
|2121||05 Jan – 23 Jan
21 Feb – 26 Mar
12 Apr – 29 Apr
04 May – 10 Jun
|24 Jan – 10 Feb
27 Mar – 31 Mar
06 Apr – 11 Apr
|11 Feb – 20 Feb
01 Apr – 05 Apr
30 Apr – 03 May
|26 Dec – 04 Jan|