Villa Name : Kapungkur Villa
Kapungkur Villa – 5 Bedrooms Villa
Kapungkur Villa is a five-bedroom villa with private pool in Jimbaran, Bali combining Indonesian heritage with upscale modern amenities. Traditional Javanese teak buildings with handcrafted furniture provide luxury accommodation for 10 to 15 guests. Invite your family and friends to Kapungkur Village for the trip of a lifetime. Bali island is a world-class playground with excitement for everyone, and our villa in Jimbaran is a spacious private oasis right in the middle of it. Beautiful tropical beaches, designer boutiques and exquisite restaurants are within easy reach of Kapungkur Village, as is the Bali International Airport, I Gusti Ngurah Rai.
The ancient timber Wantilan area, a Balinese open-air pavilion with a guest kitchen and bar, provides a chic living space adorned by a stunning collection of precious Indonesian artefacts. Tucked in a quiet corner by the pond, the curtained spa bale is the perfect spot for pampering beauty treatments and Balinese massages. Downstairs, the air-conditioned entertainment room is a cool lounge with plush sofas for media and music, with folding doors that open directly onto the pool. A waterfall cascades through bougainvillaea plants into the sparkling 20-meter swimming pool surrounded by mature frangipani trees and oversized circular sunbeds. The villa’s five luxurious suites are spaced throughout the estate, providing an ideal arrangement for extended families or groups of friends to enjoy blissful privacy.
Guests at Kapungkur Villa are treated to five-star service by an experienced yet warm and friendly team including a villa manager, a private chef, and full housekeeping services. Kapungkur Village is the perfect destination for those who want to get lost in the beauty of the Bali countryside, immerse themselves in the luxurious lifestyle, and experience the warm hospitality, history and culture of this unique tropical island.
Service and Facilities
- 65-inch Smart TV with Matrix and Netflix
- Four-poster King bed with Aireloom mattress
- Goose down pillows, 400 thread count bedding
- Two air conditioners, lighting adjustable by an app
- Open-air ensuite, built-in wardrobe and safety box
- Rainshower, dual washbasins, automatic toilet
- Deep stone bathtub with garden side seclusion
- Daily breakfast
- 3x daily drop off to Jimbaran area only
- 1x pick up and 1x drop off Airport transfers
- Wi-Fi internet Access
- Villa fully serviced on a daily basis by the villa staff: manager, butlers, chef, gardener and security
- Welcome drink and fruits basket upon arrival
- Free 1x Ubud Private Tour and Transfer (exclude ticket) : Ubud Temple, Monkey Forest, Central Ubud, Tegallalang Rice Terrace, Coffee plantation (For minimum stay 10 nights)
- Exclusive use of the whole villa and listed facilities
Rates in USD
|Bedrooms||Low Season||High Season||Peak Season|
*Rates are inclusive 15,5 percent government tax & service charge. All prices and season period are subject to change without prior notice.
|Season||Low Season||High Season||Peak Season|
|2020||05 Jan – 23 Jan
03 Feb – 26 Mar
|24 Jan – 02 Feb
27 Mar – 19 Apr
|26 Dec – 04 Jan|