Villa Name : Sanur Residence
Ocean View Villa $1,080 /night
Sanur Residence – Ocean View Villa in Sanur
Sanur Residence is situated peacefully amongst rice fields just metres from Padang Galak Beach on Bali’s south-east coast with spectacular ocean view and lessed with captivating views of the pounding surf, mystical Mount Agung and the island of Nusa Penida and lembongan. The residence’s trios of spacious three-bedroom villas provide a total of nine bedrooms making it the perfect party pad and a fabulous choice for large family gatherings, groups, wedding celebration and executive retreats.
Sanur Residence is a modern take on the traditional Balinese villa, with ironwood shingle roofing, minimalist interiors and polished floors. Whitewashed walls are adorned with Balinese artefacts and abstract art, whilst huge bathrooms combine marble and terrazzo finishings – oozing luxury and style.
The sunrises in this part of Bali are legendary, and can be enjoyed from the terraces of all three villas. Guests may find it hard to prise themselves away from the huge infinity pool, massage balé, lush gardens and air-conditioned living quarters, but with a full complement of staff on hand, including your very own chef and butlers, just lay back, relax and enjoy the view.
Bedrooms at The Sanur Residence
There are three master bedrooms at the Sanur Residence, one in each building, with two situated upstairs and one downstairs. One master is furnished with a king-size bed, one with a queen-size bed, and one with twin beds convertible to a king. Each is fitted with folding doors that open either into the garden or onto a generously sized terrace, and all have spacious dressing areas. The grand-master suites all boast a sitting area and large picture windows overlooking the rural scene.
Fashioned in marble, each of the master bedrooms’ light and airy ensuite bathrooms is fitted with twin washbasins and a rainshower. An oversize jacuzzi bathtub is set in marble beside a frosted glass window. The two guest rooms in each building are positioned in pairs and furnished with a choice of queen-size or twin beds that convert to kings. Marble bathrooms are ensuite and come with showers and a jacuzzi tub (shared with the neighbouring bedroom in villas one and three, but made private with sliding frosted glass doors), apart from in villa two, where the two guest rooms share a shower room.
Living Areas at The Sanur Residence
Each villa features granite floors and an open-plan living and dining room furnished with comfortable sofas, coffee tables, dining table for either six or eight, and a satellite-channel TV and DVD player. Each has an additional sitting area overlooking the gardens and view, as well as an integrated well-equipped kitchen. Villa two also features a breakfast bar.
A unique feature of villa one is the light and airy ground floor dining/meeting room with eight individual tables that can be joined together to create one large table for 25 guests. The terraced landscape ensures that even at this level, guests can enjoy the view. Glass doors on three sides open up to create a semi-open-air dining experience. Next door is a full service kitchen, wine cellar and adjoining guest washroom.
In addition to its airy living and dining areas, Villa three also boasts a self-contained media room with a 60-inch screen for projecting movies and satellite TV channels. The room is furnished with a comfy sofa and bean bags for the kids.
Centrally positioned in front of the three villas is an enticing 23-metre infinity pool that appears to flow into the view beyond. Colourful frangipani overhang the timber pool deck, which is furnished with loungers shaded by large umbrellas. Just above the pool a pair of lily ponds reflect images of the villa in their crystal clear water. Sanur Residence’s immaculate gardens beckon guests to laze in one of their many relaxation areas with a book, or perhaps a cocktail. The gardens are arranged over wide terraces and on the lower of these is a sunken balé pavilion facing the ocean view, complete with comfortable cushioned seating.
- 4.0 km to Sanur
- 9.0 km to Sukawati
- 19.0 km to Seminyak
- 20.0 km to Ubud
- 21.0 km to Airport
Service and Facilities
- 18-22 people (9 bedrooms: 1 king; 5 queen; 2 twins convertible to kings; 1 twin). 4 extra beds available (additional charge).
- 3 living/dining rooms and kitchens (1 per villa); rooftop terrace in each villa; media room in villa 3; indoor dining for either 6 or 8; large dining/meeting room in villa 1; relaxation balé in gardens.
- Villa manager; private chef; cook; housekeepers; butlers; security; maintenance, pool and garden staff. Additional staff (babysitters, masseuses) available on extra charge.
- Western, Chinese, Asian, vegetarian and children’s dishes. Requests accommodated (including special diets).
- Complimentary Wi-Fi internet access; local and international calls (extra charge); mobile phone coverage.
- Satellite TV in media room and all bedrooms; DVD player; Bose surround-sound system in media room; CD player; iPod dock in villa 2 living room.
- Sanur Residences is well equipped for families. Facilities include: baby cot; high chairs and children’s DVDs.
- In villa treatments selected from a comprehensive spa menu can be carried out by professional beauty therapists (extra cost applies).
- A car and driver may be arranged at extra charge.
- Events for up to 80 people (seated) or 100 (standing) can be arranged at the villa with prior notice.
- Barbecue; diesel powered back-up generator; safety deposit box.
- Exclusive use of the whole villa and listed facilities
- Personal service by the villa including full time manager, chef, security
- Welcome drink and fruit basket upon arrival
- Turn down service
- Wi-Fi Internet connection
- Airport transfer included minimum 5 nights stay by PURI ASIA
Rates in USD
|Bedroom||Low Season||Shoulder Season||High Season||Peak Season|
*Rates are subject to 15,5 percent government tax & service charge. All prices and season period are subject to change without prior notice.
|Season||Low Season||Shoulder Season||High Season||Peak Season|
|2019||06 Jan – 31 Jan
11 Feb – 28 Mar
23 Apr – 06 Jun
20 Oct – 14 Dec
|29 Mar – 16 Apr
07 Jun – 20 Jun
25 Aug – 19 Oct
|01 Feb – 10 Feb
17 Apr – 22 Apr
21 Jun – 24 Aug
15 Dec – 25 Dec
|26 Dec – 04 Jan|
|2020||05 Jan – 23 Jan
03 Feb – 26 Mar
20 Apr – 11 Jun
18 Oct – 14 Dec
|27 Mar – 07 Apr
14 Apr – 19 Apr
12 Jun – 25 Jun
23 Aug – 17 Oct
|24 Jan – 02 Feb
08 Apr – 13 Apr
26 Jun – 22 Aug
15 Dec – 25 Dec
|26 Dec – 04 Jan|
Get 10 % OFF For Last Minute Booking
Sanur Residence Calendar | Bali | 9 Bedrooms
- Location: Jl. Padanggalak Sanur, Kota Denpasar, Bali 80237