Villa Name : Villa Damai
Ricefield View $270 /night
Villa Damai – Villa in Canggu
One of the Canggu Terrace Villas that Canggu Terrace comprises three contemporary-styled, two– and three-bedroom villas positioned side by side with a glorious view of the rice terraces. Each villa is characterised by comfortable furnishings, gorgeous artwork, and antiques, a swimming pool and a children’s pool, plus the inclusive services of personal butlers, a security team and a superb chef. Villa Damai is one of three luxury villas that make up Canggu Terrace.
Villa Damai is three bedrooms are ideally positioned to look out over the pool and neighboring rice fields, each with a private terrace or balcony, which makes rising from your super comfortable queen-size bed each morning an act of pure delight. All bedrooms have large ensuite bathrooms, and the master bathroom has an additional outdoor shower, representing the true essence of tropical bathing to make the start to your day even more special. Enjoy a movie in the privacy of your bedroom or in the comfort of the bright upper-floor living room, or simply lounge by the pool with a good book as you take in the beauty of your untouched surroundings. The kids will be delighted to discover that each villa has an extra wading pool just for them.
Villa Damai is one of three luxury villas that make up Canggu Terrace. Our versatility is such that we can offer you a combination of two, three, five, six or eight bedrooms, making us an ideal choice for anything from a honeymooning couple to a grand gathering of up to 16 guests. Located in a tranquil village in south-west Bali, just six kilometres from the beach, ten kilometres from the golf course, and ten kilometres from fashionable Seminyak, all three villas can be rented independently or together, offering families and groups of friends the choice of a two, three, five, six or eight-bedroom renting option.
Bedroom at Villa Damai
Accessed via an intricately carved door, and adorned with dazzling tactile artwork, the master suite is furnished with a king-size bed from which guests can enjoy watching TV and movies. The bedroom and its sun terrace look out over the pool and mesmerising rice-field vista just beyond. The air-conditioned bathroom is fitted with a freestanding bathtub and a walk-in rain shower. Cage-like lampshades cast interesting shadows and an exotic outdoor shower, where water pours from a terracotta pot, is set within a private courtyard under a pergola roof draped in flowering climbers.
Each air-conditioned guest suite – one downstairs and one upstairs – is adorned with dazzling, tactile artwork; one is furnished with a king -size bed and the other with twin beds that convert to a king. Here, guests can watch TV and movies from their bed, and enjoy the mesmerising vista of the rice terraces, especially when viewed from each private stone-floored balcony/terrace. Both air-conditioned bathrooms are fitted with walk-in rain showers.
Living spaces at Villa Damai
In the tropical-styled dining room, guests can relish the chef’s delicious meals at a carved wooden table for six, which is cooled by the natural breezes that flow through two sets of sliding doors leading out to the pool deck. An integrated kitchen rests to one side for guest use, equipped with a gas hob and microwave. The chef’s kitchen (serving all three villas) is situated out of sight.
An impressive staircase spirals up to the villa’s air-conditioned living room, set below a vaulted timber roof. Equipped with a 42-inch satellite-channel TV, DVD player, iPod dock, and Bose audio system, and furnished with a large sofa and an antique book cabinet, the room showcases some decorative Indonesian songet textiles framed under glass. A precious feature is the wall of glass that opens to the awesome rice-field view.
A stone deck, surrounds Villa Damai’s free-form, eight-metre swimming pool, which overflows into a shallow pool on the lower level – perfect for kids. Corners of the neatly landscaped garden are filled with palms, ferns, and beautiful orchids, while a small lawn on the lower level provides the perfect spot for a barbecue, prepared and served by the staff, against the backdrop of a river below and the rice-fields beyond.
- 5.0 km to Perenan Beach
- 6.0 km to Echo Beach
- 11.0 km to Seminyak
- 16.0 km to Kuta
- 18.0 km to Airport
Service and Facilities
- The capatcity for 6 persons (3 ensuite bedrooms: 2 with queen-size beds, 1 twin convertible to a king).
- Upper-floor living / TV room; indoor dining for 6; furnished pool terrace; 2 private bedroom terraces.
- 6m x 3.5m free-form pool; 3.6m x 1.5m x 0.6m kids pool.
- Villa manager; assistant manager; private chef; housekeeping/butlers; security; and driver (when two or more villas are rented). Additional staff (babysitters, masseuses) available on request.
- Western, Asian, vegetarian and children’s dishes. Requests accommodated (including special diets).
- WiFi internet access; mobile phone coverage.
- Satellite TV (limited channel selection); DVD player; CD player; iPod dock.
- Canggu Terrace is exceptionally well equipped for families. Facilities include: baby cot; high chair; car seat; DVDs; games.
- In villa treatments selected from a comprehensive spa menu can be carried out by professional beauty therapists (extra cost applies).
- A car and driver is available at a special rate of USD 25++/day for 8 consecutive hours use (excluding petrol).
- Barbecue, back-up generator, safety deposit box in each bedroom.
- Exclusive use of the whole villa and listed facilities
- Personal service by the villa including full-time manager, chef, security
- Welcome drink and fruit basket upon arrival
- Turn down service
- Daily breakfast
- Wi-fi Internet connection
- Airport transfer included minimum 5 nights stay Puri Asia
|Bedrooms||Low Season||Shoulder Season||High Season||Peak Season|
|5 Bedrooms Penari+Damai/Arza||405||495||576||756|
|6 Bedrooms Damai+Arza||486||594||684||882|
|8 Bedrooms Penari+Damai+Arza||612||748||867||1131|
|*Rates are subject to 15.5% service charge, taxes, etc. Please note the above rates are valid until 05 Jan 2019. Please email us if you would like to make a booking after this date.|
|Low Season||Shoulder Season||High Season||Peak Season|
|08 Jan – 14 Feb 2018
22 Feb – 23 Mar 2018
15 Apr – 27 Apr 2018
02 may – 15 Jun 2018
01 Sep – 14 Dec 2018
|24 Mar – 28 Mar 2018
03 Apr – 14 Apr 2018
28 Apr – 01 May 2018
16 Jun – 22 Jun 2018
19 Aug – 31 Aug 2018
|23 Jun – 18 Aug 2018
15 Dec – 25 Dec 2018
29 Mar – 02 Apr 2018
( Easter Week )
|26 Dec – 05 Jan 2019|
Get 10 % OFF For Last Minute Booking
- Location: Gg. Jempinis Mengwi Bali 80361