Villa Name : Villa Maleo
Ocean View Villa $935 /night
Villa Maleo – Luxury Villa in Lombok
The ultimate indulgence, Villa Maleo is seven-bedroom villa which is the crown jewel of the estate. Nestled into a private enclave, the villa complex is made up of three separate villas – one grand five-bedroom with two adjoining one-bedroom units of Selong Selo Resort & Residences. Designed by award winning architects, the villa integrates contemporary design with traditional elements, featuring natural timber and stone. Housekeeping attendants keep the villa in order and in-room dining is available. Aura Lounge and Bar serves a range of international and local delicacies as well as an array of refreshing cocktails. The white Selong Belanak Beach is accessible by shuttle and is said to be the best on the island for beginner surfers. Selong Selo’s seven-bedroom villa is what dreams are made up of – with panoramic views stretching till infinity and even luxury conceivable, it is most understandably, Lombok’s most sought-after residence.
Bedroom At Villa Maleo
The master bedroom, two guest bedrooms with a connecting terrace and one children’s room are all housed on the upper level of the main villa. Children will love their room with six bunk beds and an ensuite bathroom with multiple rain showers. The fifth bedroom is downstairs, on the living level, and opens up directly on to the pool deck.
Two separate self contained one-bedroom villas sit above the main building and have individual private pools. These are perfect for couples without children who prefer to retreat to a peaceful haven.
Living Spaces and Outdoor Area
Spectacular living areas with floor-to-ceiling windows and glass sliding doors blur the boundaries between outdoor and indoor living. The well-equipped open-plan kitchen has an adjoining patio with relaxed seating, perfect for languid evenings spent sipping cocktails and munching on snacks. The main swimming pool has sunken bar stools at one end, positioned for the best sea views. A lovely wooden deck is resplendent with four hammocks, to bring out the child in you.
Service and Facilities
- Location: Selong Belanak, Lombok, Indonesia.
- Capacity for 14 to 18 guests (7 bedrooms: 12 adults and six children; extra beds can be arranged for an extra charge).
- Lavish living area; wooden dining table seating ten; open-plan kitchen with a breakfast bar and four stools; outdoor patios; ensuite bedrooms; children’s bunk bed room; powder room; pool deck with lap pool; lawned terraces; separate one-bedroom units with infinity pools; barbecue area.
- Main pool: 13.1m x 5m x 1.2m; each of the 2 smaller pools: 4.6m x 2.7m x 1.2m
- General Manager for the estate, private chef (available on extra charge), housekeeping and service staff, 24-hour security. Additional staff such as a nanny/babysitter, masseuse and driver are available upon request at extra charge.
- The restaurant offers a wide variety of Western and Asian dishes. Private barbecue services available at extra charge.
- WiFi broadband internet access in the villa and restaurant pavilion; mobile phone in the villa for your use.
- Flat-screen TVs with Netflix, may be Smart TVs or have Chromecast.
- Selong Selo is well equipped for families. Baby cots are complimentary for children below two years old. Other items are available on request for a small hire fee. Kid’s Club will be opening on 1 October 2019.
- Massages and a range of beauty treatments can be arranged by the villa staff and enjoyed in various locations in and around the villa. The estate also has a canopied spa where you can get a relaxing massage by skilled specialists, with the blue ocean spread out before you. A gym with comprehensive fitness facilities will be opening on 1 October 2019.
- A car and driver is available for hire at extra charge. A free shuttle ferries guests to and fro from the beach at pre-designated timings during the day.
- Special occasions and intimate events can be arranged at Selong Selo resort with prior notice. Please contact us for specific details.
- Barbecue; car parking; safety deposit box; back-up diesel powered generator.
- Daily Breakfast (enjoyed at Aura Restaurant or in-villa)
- Welcome drinks
- Unlimited Wifi internet access
- Tea and coffee making facility
- Butler and daily housekeeping service
- Access to resort facilities
Rates in USD
|Bedrooms||Low Season||Shoulder Season||High Season||Peak Season|
*Rates are subject to 21 percent government tax & service charge. All prices and season period are subject to change without prior notice.
|Season||Low Season||Shoulder Season||High Season||Peak Season|
|2020||05 Jan – 23 Jan
03 Feb – 26 Mar
20 Apr – 11 Jun
18 Oct – 14 Dec
|27 Mar – 07 Apr
14 Apr – 19 Apr
12 Jun – 25 Jun
23 Aug – 17 Oct
|24 Jan – 02 Feb
08 Apr – 13 Apr
26 Jun – 22 Aug
15 Dec – 25 Dec
|26 Dec – 04 Jan|
|2121||05 Jan – 23 Jan
21 Feb – 26 Mar
12 Apr – 29 Apr
04 May – 10 Jun
|24 Jan – 10 Feb
27 Mar – 31 Mar
06 Apr – 11 Apr
|11 Feb – 20 Feb
01 Apr – 05 Apr
30 Apr – 03 May
|26 Dec – 04 Jan|