Villa Name : Villa Manju
Valley View Villa $200 /night
Villa Manju – Luxury 1 Bedroom Villa
Villa Manju is the part of Selong Selo Estate which is a stylish one-bedroom villa which offers privacy and a sense of homeliness. A beautiful private infinity pool dominates the outdoors, with a pool deck and casual seating to enjoy the views around. Built into the hillside, the deck is cleverly positioned to offer privacy as well as fabulous views.
These cosy spaces are delightful for romantic couples or even a girls’/ boys’ trip with your best friend. Villa Manju has flat-screen TVs and living areas where you can chat up a storm, hands wrapped around a steaming cup. Complimentary tea and coffee facility is available and the refrigerator is well stocked with drinking water, a complimentary bottle of milk and other chargeable mini-bar items. You are spoilt for choice at Aura, the in-house restaurant within the estate, which serves delicious Indonesian local fare as well as western classics. Sip on a cocktail as you relax in the open-sided pavilion, gazing at the sky changing colours at sunset. Daily housekeeping keeps the villa in order and evening turndown service is included. Living at Selong Selo gives you the best of both worlds – a personal luxurious home to settle into as well as the comfort of facilities like room service, restaurant dining and housekeeping.
A shuttle is available at pre-designated timings, should you want to head down to the beach. A vacation at Selong Selo is an escape from the worries of the world. Idyllic days best spent staring at the changing colours of the ocean, a book or paintbrush in hand. Come evening and the starry skies are magically mirrored in the waters below, hundreds of twinkling lights from fishing boats leaving you spellbound and awe-struck.
Service and Facilities
- Location: Selong Belanak, Lombok, Indonesia.
- Capacity for 2 guests (One bedroom; one of the villas has an extra single bedroom for a child taking the capacity to 2 adults and 1 child).
- Living room; bedroom; ensuite bathroom; kitchen corner with refrigerator and tea/ coffee facility.
- Pool: From 5 to 7-metre length
- General Manager for the estate, private chef (available on extra charge), housekeeping and service staff, 24-hour security. Additional staff such as a nanny/babysitter, masseuse and driver are available upon request, at extra charge.
- The restaurant offers a wide variety of Western and Asian dishes. Private barbecue services available at extra charge.
- WiFi broadband internet access in the villa and restaurant pavilion; mobile phone in the villa for your use.
- Flat-screen TVs with Netflix, may be Smart TVs or have Chromecast.
- Massages and a range of beauty treatments can be arranged by the villa staff and enjoyed in-villa. The estate also has a canopied spa where you can get a relaxing massage by skilled specialists, with the blue ocean spread out before you. A gym with comprehensive fitness facilities will be opening on 1 October 2019.
- Selong Selo is well equipped for families. Baby cots are complimentary for children below two years old. Other items are available on request for a small hire fee.
- A car and driver is available for hire at an extra charge. A free shuttle ferries guests to and fro from the beach at pre-designated timings during the day.
- Kid’s Club and Fitness facilities will be opening 1 October 2019.
- Special occasions and intimate events can be arranged at Selong Selo resort with prior notice. Please contact us for specific details.
- Barbecue; car parking; safety deposit box; back-up diesel powered generator.
- Daily Breakfast (enjoyed at Aura Restaurant or in-villa)
- Welcome drinks
- Unlimited Wifi internet access
- Tea and coffee making facility
- Butler and daily housekeeping service
- Access to resort facilities
Rates in USD
|Bedrooms||Low Season||Shoulder Season||High Season||Peak Season|
*Rates are subject to 21 percent government tax & service charge. All prices and season period are subject to change without prior notice.
|Season||Low Season||Shoulder Season||High Season||Peak Season|
|2020||05 Jan – 23 Jan
03 Feb – 26 Mar
20 Apr – 11 Jun
18 Oct – 14 Dec
|27 Mar – 07 Apr
14 Apr – 19 Apr
12 Jun – 25 Jun
23 Aug – 17 Oct
|24 Jan – 02 Feb
08 Apr – 13 Apr
26 Jun – 22 Aug
15 Dec – 25 Dec
|26 Dec – 04 Jan|
|2121||05 Jan – 23 Jan
21 Feb – 26 Mar
12 Apr – 29 Apr
04 May – 10 Jun
|24 Jan – 10 Feb
27 Mar – 31 Mar
06 Apr – 11 Apr
|11 Feb – 20 Feb
01 Apr – 05 Apr
30 Apr – 03 May
|26 Dec – 04 Jan|