Villa Name : Villa Raj
Near The Beach $340 /night
Villa Raj – Three Bedrooms Villa in Saba Bay
Bordered by rice fields and coconut groves, Majapahit Beach Villas is a three-villa complex near Ketewel on Bali’s southeast coast that blends contemporary style with modern comfort, and design elements with traditional artistry and symbolism. Each villa has a private pool and jacuzzi. Three bedrooms Villa Raj is the part of Majapahit Beach Villas which is set back from the beach with sea views from the upstairs balconies.
Securely situated within a three-villa enclave, Villa Raj comprises a three-bedroom, two-storey house and private walled garden complete with 12-metre swimming pool. The master bedroom is situated upstairs while the two guest bedrooms are positioned downstairs flanking the fan-cooled living/dining room, which opens directly to the pool and garden. A notable feature is the double jacuzzi that extends into the living space and overflows into the pool. At the far end of the pool is a massage pavilion and in one corner of the garden is a large balé relaxation pavilion. Guests can avail themselves of Majapahit Beach Villas’ private 13-metre beachfront deck. Elevated above the water with steps leading down to the sand, the deck offers a spectacular vista of Bali’s dramatic coastline, Nusa Penida Island, and on a clear day, the mighty Mt Agung.
Fully staffed by a professional team including a manager, personal on-call butlers, a chef and daily housekeeping, Villa Raj is perfect for groups of friends, families with older children, or guests attending a wedding at big-sister Villa Maya, which specialises in beachside nuptials.
Bedrooms at Villa Raj
The opulent, air-conditioned, upper-floor master suite is regally decked out in dark woods and rich fabrics with a king-size bed and framed photos from Bali’s golden age. Sliding glass doors lead to a wide, shaded balcony overlooking the pool and with glimpses of the ocean accompanied by the sound of the pounding surf. The ensuite bathroom consists of two sumptuous areas – one with a bath, shower and twin basins, the other with WC and washbasin – linked by a timber walkway and enclosed with attractive fretwork screens.
Two mirror-image air-conditioned guest bedrooms flank the living room accessed internally via magnificent carved doors or alternatively from the garden through glass doors which should be thrown open wide during the day to enjoy a lazy tropical experience. Each room is furnished with a king-sized bed under a soaring wood-and-bamboo-lined ceiling. The sexy, semi-open-air bathrooms are a dream in black polished concrete under a pergola roof, with seductive hidden lighting, sunken tub, rain shower and tropical plants.
Living Areas at Villa Raj
Villa Raj’s main living and dining room welcomes in the outdoors – and even a section of the swimming pool-via folding glass doors. This is the social hub of the villa; fan cooled and outfitted with comfy chairs, a flat screen satellite TV, and a dining table for six alongside a pond filled with fat happy koi fish. The room is completed with artwork, antique carvings, two ornately carved doors and a funky open staircase spiralling up to the master suite.
With its private, 12-metre swimming pool, double jacuzzi, dedicated massage pavilion, sun loungers and large relaxation gazebo fitted with cushioned seating and hung with billowing white drapes, Villa Raj’s garden has something to please everyone.
A walled pathway leads to a 13-metre-wide timber deck with steps leading down to the black-sand beach. This area is shared with guests staying at neighbouring Villa Nataraja, and is a place to chill out within a thatch-roofed balé or on a large wooden sofa beneath the tall coconut palms and gaze at the awesome view of Bali’s south-east coastline and Nusa Penida Island.
- 7.0 km to Sukawati Art Market
- 13.0 km to Sanur
- 17.0 km to Ubud
- 24.0 km to Seminyak
- 27.0 km to Denpasar Airport
Service and Facilities
- Capacity for 6 adults (3 king-size beds) 2 extra beds.
- Living/dining room with table for 6-8; balé relaxation pavilion; 13-metre area of beachfront deck with seating, shared with guests in Villa Nataraja.
- 13 x 4 x 1.8m pool; two adjoining 1.5 x 1.5m jacuzzis.
(For the whole complex) villa manager; assistant manager; 6 butlers; chef; 4 kitchen staff; 6 housekeepers; 5 gardeners/ pool attendants; 5 security guards; 2 on-site masseuses; 2 maintenance; front of house receptionist; babysitter (extra/on request).
- Priced house menu of Western and Asian specialities; children’s menu.
- IDD telephone; WiFi broadband internet access.
- Flat-screen satellite channel TV and DVD player in living pavilion; satellite TV/DVD player in each bedroom.
- When all Majapahit villas are booked together, weddings and events for up to 80 seated guests can be accommodated.
- Pool toys; DVDs; shallow area in pool.
- A 7-seater car and driver is available for up to 10 hours per day at a charge of US$65++ (excludes petrol).
- Barbecue; safety deposit box; full back-up diesel powered generator.
- Exclusive use of the whole villa and listed facilities
- Personal service by the villa including full time manager, chef, security
- 1 car at special rate of USD35++
- Welcome drink and fruit basket upon arrival
- Turn down service
- Wi-fi Internet connection
- Airport transfers for minimum 5 nights stay by Puri Asia
Rates in USD
|Bedroom||Low Season||Shoulder Season||High Season||Peak Season|
*Rates are subject to 15,5 percent government tax & service charge. All prices and season period are subject to change without prior notice.
|Season||Low Season||Shoulder Season||High Season||Peak Season|
|2020||05 Jan – 23 Jan
03 Feb – 26 Mar
20 Apr – 29 Apr
05 May – 11 Jun
18 Oct – 14 Dec
|24 Jan – 02 Feb
27 Mar – 07 Apr
14 Apr – 19 Apr
30 Apr – 04 May
12 Jun – 25 Jun
23 Aug – 17 Oct
|08 Apr – 13 Apr
26 Jun – 22 Aug
15 Dec – 25 Dec
|26 Dec – 06 Jan|
|2021||07 Jan – 10 Feb
21 Feb – 25 Mar
12 Apr – 29 Apr
04 May – 10 Jun
24 Oct – 14 Dec
|11 Feb – 20 Feb
26 Mar – 30 Mar
06 Apr – 11 Apr
30 Apr – 03 May
11 Jun – 24 Jun
29 Aug – 23 Oct
|31 Mar – 05 Apr
25 Jun – 28 Aug
15 Dec – 25 Dec
|26 Dec – 05 Jan|
Villa Raj Calendar | Bali | 3 Bedrooms
- Location: Jalan By Pass Ida Bagus Mantra, Banjar Pabean, Desa Ketewel, Kec.Sukawati, Kec. Gianyar, Bali