Villa Name : Villa Samsara
Ocean View Villa $660 /night - On Sale
PROMO 30% OFF
Terms and conditions: 30% discount and complimentary vouchers apply to new bookings received until 31 October 2019 (min 3nights stay) - Valid for stays until 31 March 2020 , can not be combine with other promotion, Vouchers are non-transferable and non-refundable
Villa Samsara – Luxury Villa in Lombok
Crowning the Jabon Hills, Villa Samsara is ultra-luxurious five-bedroom villas at Selong Selo have awe-inspiring views of the landscape. From the lush green mountains to the deep blue sea, it is a kaleidoscope of colours that is sure to take your breath away. Villa Samsara is built on various levels, affording space and privacy to each guest. They have a mix of bed types, to suit groups of friends or large families. Nothing but the finest furniture and furnishings have been used for these sophisticated villas. The villas are maintained by daily housekeeping services and are self-catering with modern open-plan kitchens. Dining options are aplenty, with room service on offer as well as an in-house restaurant, Aura Lounge and Bar, which serves international favourites with local twists. Shuttle service takes guests to the white sandy Selong Belanak Beach where you can enjoy a sundowner watching the lobster fishing boats turn on their twinkling lights as the sky goes dark.
Bedrooms at Villa Samsara
Villa Samsara is the crowning glory of Selong Selo and offer a luxurious stay to large groups. They are ideal for wellness retreats or mini-corporate offsites with plenty of breakout areas around the property. Truly, the last word in luxury.
Living Spaces and Outdoor Area at Villa Samsara
There is plenty of space for children to run around and play. Young adults will love the entertainment options which range from a billiard table to a fully equipped gym and large flat-screen TVs for binge watching.
The private infinity pools are sprawled across the deck, seemingly spilling over into the aqua sea beyond. Lawned terraces, alfresco dining areas and patios with cushioned chairs or sunbeds give a myriad of options for sitting back and enjoying the gentle sea breeze.
Service and Facilities
- Location: Selong Belanak, Lombok, Indonesia.
- Capacity for 10 guests (5 bedrooms; extra beds can be arranged for an extra charge).
- Lavish living area; open-plan kitchen with a breakfast bar; may have wine coolers with bar stool seating; outdoor dining table; ensuite master bedrooms; ensuite guest bedrooms; children’s bunk bed room; powder room; pool deck; lawned terraces; rooftop terrace; barbecue area.
- 19-metre infinity pool.
- General Manager for the estate, private chef (available on extra charge), housekeeping and service staff, 24-hour security. Additional staff such as a nanny/babysitter, masseuse and driver are available upon request at extra charge.
- The restaurant offers a wide variety of Western and Asian dishes. Private barbecue services available at extra charge.
- WiFi broadband internet access in the villa and restaurant pavilion; mobile phone in the villa for your use.
- Flat-screen TVs with Netflix, may be Smart TVs or have Chromecast; may have a well-equipped gym, billiards table or media room.
- Selong Selo is well equipped for families. Baby cots are complimentary for children below two years old. Other items are available on request for a small hire fee. Kid’s Club will be opening on 1 October 2019.
- Massages and a range of beauty treatments can be arranged by the villa staff and enjoyed in various locations in and around the villa. The estate also has a canopied spa where you can get a relaxing massage by skilled specialists, with the blue ocean spread out before you. A gym with comprehensive fitness facilities will be opening on 1 October 2019.
- A car and driver is available for hire at extra charge. A free shuttle ferries guests to and fro from the beach at pre-designated timings during the day.
- Special occasions and intimate events can be arranged at Selong Selo resort with prior notice. Please contact us for specific details.
- Barbecue; 2 car parking lots; safety deposit boxes; back-up diesel powered generator; outdoor shower for surfers; rack for surfboards.
- Daily Breakfast (enjoyed at Aura Restaurant or in-villa)
- Welcome drinks
- Unlimited Wifi internet access
- Tea and coffee making facility
- Butler and daily housekeeping service
- Access to resort facilities
Rates in USD
|Bedrooms||Low Season||Shoulder Season||High Season||Peak Season|
*Rates are subject to 21 percent government tax & service charge. All prices and season period are subject to change without prior notice.
|Season||Low Season||Shoulder Season||High Season||Peak Season|
|2020||05 Jan – 23 Jan
03 Feb – 26 Mar
20 Apr – 11 Jun
18 Oct – 14 Dec
|27 Mar – 07 Apr
14 Apr – 19 Apr
12 Jun – 25 Jun
23 Aug – 17 Oct
|24 Jan – 02 Feb
08 Apr – 13 Apr
26 Jun – 22 Aug
15 Dec – 25 Dec
|26 Dec – 04 Jan|
|2121||05 Jan – 23 Jan
21 Feb – 26 Mar
12 Apr – 29 Apr
04 May – 10 Jun
|24 Jan – 10 Feb
27 Mar – 31 Mar
06 Apr – 11 Apr
|11 Feb – 20 Feb
01 Apr – 05 Apr
30 Apr – 03 May
|26 Dec – 04 Jan|