Villa Name : Villa Sandbar
Ocean View Villa $435 /night - On Sale
PROMO 20% OFF
Terms and conditions: 30% discount and complimentary vouchers apply to new bookings received until 31 October 2019 (min 3nights stay) - Valid for stays until 31 March 2020 , can not be combine with other promotion, Vouchers are non-transferable and non-refundable
Villa Sandbar – Luxury Villa in Lombok
Commanding arresting views of the green valley and the blue sea beyond, Villa Sandbar is the part of Selong Selo Estate which is 3 Bedrooms Villa. Villa Sandbar is perfect for a group of friends or families looking for a classy and luxurious holiday home. Tucked into crevices within the hills, each villa has unobstructed jaw-dropping views. You can spend hours just watching the sea change colours as the sun shifts. From turquoise blue to bejewelled green, the water seems to have a life of its own.
If the white sandy beach proves to be too tempting, hop on to the complimentary shuttle which plies to and fro at scheduled timings. Selong Belanak Beach, with its champagne white sand and gentle waves, is said to be the best on the island for beginner surfers. Villa Sandbar is elegantly appointed and built on multiple levels, to afford privacy and space. Villa Sandbar has its own private infinity pool, perfect for those postcard-worthy photographs. It is the ideal venue for intimate wedding ceremonies with up to 30 guests. Though the villas contain a fully equipped kitchen, you can choose to order room service or dine at the spectacular in-house restaurant, Aura Lounge and Bar. Fresh locally sourced ingredients are married with imported goods to create tasty international dishes with a local flair.
The family-friendly villas are kept in order by the friendly housekeeping staff. A butler is always available for any query or arrangement to be made. Selong Selo offers an indulgent and luxurious holiday, away from the hustle-bustle of city life. A secluded corner of the world where time is measured merely by the colour of the sky and your thoughts are only interrupted by the sound of chirping birds and tropical crickets.
Service and Facilities
- Location: Selong Belanak, Lombok, Indonesia.
- Capacity for 6 guests (3 bedrooms, an extra bed is available at extra charge).
- Living and dining area; open-plan kitchen; master bedroom with an ensuite bathroom; two ensuite guest bedrooms; powder room; pool deck and terraces.
- Pool: From 5.75 to 13.5 metres length.
- General Manager for the estate, private chef (available on extra charge), housekeeping and service staff, 24-hour security. Additional staff such as a nanny/babysitter, masseuse and driver are available upon request at extra charge.
- The restaurant offers a wide variety of Western and Asian dishes. Private barbecue services are available at extra charge.
- WiFi broadband internet access in the villa and restaurant pavilion; mobile phone in the villa for your use.
- Flat-screen TVs with Netflix, maybe Smart TVs or have Chromecast.
- Selong Selo is well equipped for families. Baby cots are complimentary for children below two years old. Other items are available on request for a small hire fee. Kid’s Club will be opening on 1 October 2019.
- Massages and a range of beauty treatments can be arranged by the villa staff and enjoyed in various locations in and around the villa. The estate also has a canopied spa where you can get a relaxing massage by skilled specialists, with the blue ocean spread out before you. A gym with comprehensive fitness facilities will be opening on 1 October 2019.
- A car and driver is available for hire at extra charge. A free shuttle ferries guests to and fro from the beach at pre-designated timings during the day.
- Special occasions and intimate events can be arranged at Selong Selo resort with prior notice. Please contact us for specific details.
- Barbecue; car parking; safety deposit box; back-up diesel-powered generator.
- Daily Breakfast (enjoyed at Aura Restaurant or in-villa)
- Welcome drinks
- Unlimited Wifi internet access
- Tea and coffee making facility
- Butler and daily housekeeping service
- Access to resort facilities
Rates in USD
|Bedrooms||Low Season||Shoulder Season||High Season||Peak Season|
*Rates are subject to 21 percent government tax & service charge. All prices and season period are subject to change without prior notice.
|Season||Low Season||Shoulder Season||High Season||Peak Season|
|2020||05 Jan – 23 Jan
03 Feb – 26 Mar
20 Apr – 11 Jun
18 Oct – 14 Dec
|27 Mar – 07 Apr
14 Apr – 19 Apr
12 Jun – 25 Jun
23 Aug – 17 Oct
|24 Jan – 02 Feb
08 Apr – 13 Apr
26 Jun – 22 Aug
15 Dec – 25 Dec
|26 Dec – 04 Jan|
|2121||05 Jan – 23 Jan
21 Feb – 26 Mar
12 Apr – 29 Apr
04 May – 10 Jun
|24 Jan – 10 Feb
27 Mar – 31 Mar
06 Apr – 11 Apr
|11 Feb – 20 Feb
01 Apr – 05 Apr
30 Apr – 03 May
|26 Dec – 04 Jan|