Villa Name : Villa Tebing
Ocean View Villa $305 /night
Villa Tebing- Luxury Villa in Lombok
Built into the hills, Villa Tebing is the part of Selong Selo Estate which is 2 bedrooms villa, offers a contemporary stay in luxurious settings. Villa Tebing is all designed to maximize on the views of the bay below, a carpet of green paddy fields merging into the aqua blue ocean, separated only by a thin white line of sandy beach and surf.
Though the villas are self-catering, you also have the option of ordering room service or dining at the estate’s restaurant, Aura Lounge and Bar. Built as the focal point of the property, the restaurant is housed within an open-pavilion and has alfresco seating. Daily housekeeping keeps the villas in pristine condition and the refrigerator is stocked with water and milk. Other mini-bar items are available on a chargeable basis. The contemporary design of the villa integrates with local sensibilities; adorned with art and furniture from the region. The overall effect is that of quiet sophistication.
With a bird’s eye view of the bay and the valley below, Selong Selo is merely 15 minutes away by shuttle from Selong Belanak Beach. The gentle waves are perfect for beginner surfers and a multitude of casual dining options make the white sandy beach a great place to head to for sunset. Selong Selo is the last name in luxury, secluded and tranquil, seemingly shielded off from the world and the inevitable stresses of city life.
Bedrooms at Villa Tebing
The two bedrooms are well spaced out, with the living and dining area between them. If you’re travelling with children or elderly parents, you will appreciate the privacy that the design allows. The villa has a well-equipped kitchen, should you wish to prepare a meal for the family.
Living Spaces and Outdoor Area at Villa Tebing
Each villa boasts of a private infinity pool and a pool deck with loungers, perfect for your morning cuppa as you wake up to the sound of water, the views of the ocean and a sense of tranquility.
Service and Facilities
- Location: Selong Belanak, Lombok, Indonesia.
- Capacity 4 guests (2 bedrooms; an extra bed available at additional cost).
- Living and dining area; master bedroom with ensuite bathroom; ensuite guest bedroom; fully equipped open-plan kitchen with refrigerator.
- Pool: From 4 to 15 metre length.
- General Manager for the estate, private chef (available at extra charge), housekeeping and service staff, 24-hour security. Additional staff such as a nanny/babysitter, masseuse and driver are available upon request at extra charge.
- The restaurant offers a wide variety of Western and Asian dishes. Private barbecue services are available on extra charge.
- WiFi broadband internet access in the villa and restaurant pavilion; mobile phone in the villa for your use.
- Flat-screen TVs with Netflix, maybe Smart TVs or have Chromecast.
- Selong Selo is well equipped for families. Baby cots are complimentary for children below two years old. Other items are available on request for a small hire fee. Kid’s Club will be opening on 1 October 2019.
- Massages and a range of beauty treatments can be arranged by the villa staff and enjoyed in various locations in and around the villa. The estate also has a spa where you can get a relaxing massage by skilled specialists. A gym with comprehensive fitness facilities will be opening on 1 October 2019.
- A car and driver is available for hire at an extra charge. A free shuttle ferries guests to and fro from the beach at pre-designated timings during the day.
- Special occasions and intimate events can be arranged at Selong Selo resort with prior notice. Please contact us for specific details.
- Barbecue; safety deposit box; back-up diesel-powered generator.
- Daily Breakfast (enjoyed at Aura Restaurant or in-villa)
- Welcome drinks
- Unlimited Wifi internet access
- Tea and coffee making facility
- Butler and daily housekeeping service
- Access to resort facilities
Rates in USD
|Bedrooms||Low Season||Shoulder Season||High Season||Peak Season|
*Rates are subject to 21 percent government tax & service charge. All prices and season period are subject to change without prior notice.
|Season||Low Season||Shoulder Season||High Season||Peak Season|
|2020||05 Jan – 23 Jan
03 Feb – 26 Mar
20 Apr – 11 Jun
18 Oct – 14 Dec
|27 Mar – 07 Apr
14 Apr – 19 Apr
12 Jun – 25 Jun
23 Aug – 17 Oct
|24 Jan – 02 Feb
08 Apr – 13 Apr
26 Jun – 22 Aug
15 Dec – 25 Dec
|26 Dec – 04 Jan|
|2121||05 Jan – 23 Jan
21 Feb – 26 Mar
12 Apr – 29 Apr
04 May – 10 Jun
|24 Jan – 10 Feb
27 Mar – 31 Mar
06 Apr – 11 Apr
|11 Feb – 20 Feb
01 Apr – 05 Apr
30 Apr – 03 May
|26 Dec – 04 Jan|