Villa Name : Sisindu Tea Estate
Sisindu Tea Estate – Luxury Villa In Sri Lanka
Sisindu Tea Estate is located in Pokkuluwa Kanda which is a truly stunning estate growing tea, cinnamon, pepper and fruit, which teems with exotic birds, peacocks and monkeys. It is situated 800 feet above sea level just 10kms from Galle, and has views to the sea in one direction and jungle in others. It is a working tea estate.
Sisindu Tea Estate is newly built and was designed by one of Sri Lanka’s foremost architects. It comprises a Master Suite with living area, and a dramatic open air bathroom with bath tub, two showers and vanitory units. There are four further very large double bedrooms all with en suite bathrooms. They are luxuriously appointed with startling designs featuring the natural rocks on which the villa is built. In the garden there is the self-contained Jungle Room with two double beds, en suite shower and massage room. The layout of this makes it an ideal family room. The huge living and dining areas surround a magnificent kitchen and have commanding 360degree views. There is a roof terrace ideal for sunset drinks, and there are numerous other secluded sitting and chilling out areas, and an air conditioned TV room with vast lounging sofas.
There are always cooling breezes, and the villa is set off with a stunning infinity edged L-shaped swimming pool, from which one can watch ships plying the far-off sea, and monkeys playing in the trees. Words and photographs cannot do justice to this magnificent new property that has been built with fastidious attention to detail. A group travelling together renting here can be sure of an incomparable experience of sybaritic luxury. Due to the generous proportions of the villa it is possible to accommodate more than 12 people.
Service and Facilities
- Bedroom 1: Master Suite – Ground Floor: King double 4 poster bed with A/C + overhead fan, en suite living room with Sat TV, bathroom; 1 bath, 2 showers, 2 vanity units, 2 loos, swimming pool terrace + tea estate view.
- Bedroom 2: King double / Twin – Ground Floor: 4 poster bed / 2 x Single 4 poster beds with overhead fan, en suite with shower.
- Bedroom 3: King double – Ground Floor: 4 poster bed with overhead fan, en suite with bath tub + shower.
- Bedroom 4: King double – Ground Floor: 4 poster bed with A/C + overhead fan, en suite with shower.
- Bedroom 5: Queen double – First Floor: 4 poster bed with overhead fan, en suite with indoor shower + outdoor bath tub on balcony with view.
- Bedroom 6: Twin double – Garden Room: 2 x King double 4 poster beds with overhead fan, en suite: shower + massage room.
- Study / TV Room: A desk, A/C, SAT TV/DVD + WIFI.
- Living room: Front terrace, Dining table for 4 pax, 3 sofas, Sound system, Open sided terrace with built in seating over looking ponds, garden and horizon view.
- Kitchen: Large open sided kitchen with huge island and adjoining dining area. Large refrigerater + bottle cooler. Extremely well equipped.
- Main Dining Area: Adjoining kitchen, open sided, seats 14.
- Outdoor Dining Area : Seats 6.
- Outdoor Garden Dining Area: Seats 10.
- Roof terrace: Tea estate view with built in seating.
- Infinity pool: Large pool with adjoining pool terrace + 10 sun beds.
- Yoga shala: Jungle + paddy field view. Yoga mats provided.
- Massage room: Adjoins the garden room. 2 massage beds.
- House staff: Chef + team of 6 house staff.
- Tax and Service charge
- Exclusive use whole villa and listed facilities
- Wi-Fi Internet connection
|Bedroom||Low Season||Low Season||High Season||Peak Season|
|6 Bedrooms||USD 1500||USD 1800||USD 2000||USD 3000|
|Low Season||Mid Season||High Season||Peak Season|
|01 May – 30 Jun||01 Jul – 04 Nov
13 Nov – 30 Nov
|05 Nov – 12 Nov
01 Dec – 17 Dec
06 Jan – 30 Apr
|18 Dec – 05 Jan|
- Location: Pokkuluwa Kanda, 80120, Sri Lanka