Villa Name : Villa Aqua
Ocean View Villa $905 /night
Villa Aqua Phuket, Thailand
Villa Aqua is four bedrooms Villa which is an ideal destination for families and friends wanting to celebrate in luxurious tropical style. Found just steps away from the sands of Natai Beach, 30 minutes to the north of Phuket airport, Aqua is a modern three-storey holiday home with an 18-metre pool surrounded by ample indoor living space and sunny terraces for entertaining and relaxing.
Villa Aqua’s open-plan L-shaped design creates a generous sense of space. Tucked away on the lower floor is a large games room with table tennis and a TV/audio system, a TV lounge equipped with a wall-mounted satellite channel TV and a DVD player, a cosy office and a spa room with saunas. A staircase of steel, wood and glass leads up to a bright modern kitchen with bar counter, a dining room with bench seating for eight, a snug media corner stocked with an impressive film and music library, and a large comfortable lounge. Both the lounge and dining areas open widely onto a pool terrace furnished with chic white sun loungers facing the 18-metre swimming pool. An outdoor lounge and barbecue area, poised for sunset cocktails and seafood feasts, complete the many options for relaxed tropical living at Villa Aqua. On the top floor of the villa are two splendid king-bedded master suites both offering fine ocean views and bathrooms with indulgent terrazzo tubs. To the rear of the master bedrooms are two guest rooms (both with twins that convert to king size beds). Their shared bathroom makes them ideal for families.
On hand to guarantee total rest and relaxation for every guest is a villa manager, skilled private chef and housekeeping staff. While the chef will be pleased to tantalise your taste buds with his repertoire of delicious Thai dishes throughout your stay, a stroll down the beach or a short drive will bring you to a choice of local seafood restaurants and fine dining at the Iniala and Aleenta resorts should you crave a change of scenery. Aqua guests also enjoy complimentary use of the estate’s well-equipped gym for workouts with a sea view.
Bedrooms at Villa Aqua
Aqua’s two master suites are chic havens of romance fronted with floor-to-ceiling glass and private balconies allowing for blissful ocean views. The vaulted roof adds a sense of grandeur to the rooms, with more lavish touches including walk-through wardrobes, TVs, and ensuite bathrooms with terrazzo soaker tubs.
These two colourful bedrooms, connected by a shared bathroom, offer a comfortable retreat for guests of all ages, rooms have the flexibility to convert the twin beds into a king-sized bed. Both of these peak-roofed rooms are furnished with flat-screen TVs, wardrobes and chairs, with one offering sea views and the other overlooking a rural landscape.
Living Areas at Villa Aqua
On Villa Aqua’s first floor the living and dining areas open completely to the generous pool deck to create an expansive entertainment space cooled by the ocean breezes. This open-plan room houses a modern guest kitchen, dining area with a table for eight, a TV corner and a living room in crisp marine tones of blue, green and white. For entertaining in cooler comfort, simply slide the doors shut and switch on the air-con.
The ground floor offers multiple options for relaxation and play, with a large games room styled with big vivid paintings and packed with entertainment choices including a big TV and Teatro sound system, table tennis, beanbags, Thai floor cushions and a wine fridge. Near the base of the staircase is a TV room with a sofa and flat-screen TV with sliding glass doors leading to a narrow garden space. Just inside the entrance is an office with a long wooden table and two loveseats. Also on this floor is a spa area with sauna and steam room and a refreshingly cool plunge pool.
Aqua’s stylish pool terrace is a dazzling place to gather and unwind. Its 18-metre infinity pool stretches towards the horizon and is framed by a spacious deck with sunbeds, sleek sofas and a barbecue area. There’s plenty of space here to set up the villa’s dining table for alfresco poolside meals. At the back of the villa, the dining area opens to a charming little garden patio with a bench and Elephant Parade statue painted with exotic swirls of colour.
Service and Facilities
- Capacity for 8 guests (4 bedrooms: 2 king-bedded master suite; 2 guest rooms with twin beds, convertible to king). 2 extra mattresses may be set up on guest request at additional charge.
- Living room and media corner; outdoor lounge area and barbecue; guest kitchen; sun deck; family room with TV/DVD player; games room; office; spa room.
- 18m x 4.2m x 1.3m pool
- Villa manager; full-time housekeeper; private chef; estate security staff. Additional staff (Babysitter, masseuse) available at extra cost.
- The chef specialises in traditional Thai cuisine and seafood. Continental breakfasts are included.
- Complimentary WiFi throughout the villa.
- iPod dock/speakers; media corner with thousands of movies and music tracks to select from; family room with TV and DVD player, CD player/stereo system; games room with TV and sound system; DVD library.
- Villa Aqua is ideally set up for families. Children’s facilities, including a baby cot and high chairs are available on request.
- Private spa with massage beds, sauna, steam room and cold plunge bath. Complimentary use of the estate’s well-equipped gym.
- Airport transfer and private chauffeur service available (extra charges apply).
- Events by advance request only.
- Bicycles; surfboards; boogie boards; kayak; fishing rods; barbecue; safety deposit boxes.
- Daily breakfast
- Exclusive use of the whole villa and listed facilities
- Personal service by the villa including full-time manager, chef, security
- Wi-Fi Internet connection
Rates in USD
|Bedrooms||Low Season||Shoulder Season||High Season||Peak Season|
*Rates are subject to 17,7 percent government tax & service charge. All prices and season period are subject to change without prior notice.
|Season||Low Season||Shoulder Season||High Season||Peak Season|
|2020||27 Apr – 30 Jun
01 Sep – 30 Sep
12 Oct – 31 Oct
|01 Mar – 26 Mar
01 Jul – 31 Aug
01 Oct – 11 Oct
01 Nov – 10 Dec
|06 Jan – 23 Jan
24 Jan – 01 Feb (CNY)
02 Feb – 29 Feb
27 Mar – 08 Apr
09 Apr – 18 Apr (Easter)
19 Apr – 26 Apr
11 Dec – 17 Dec
|18 Dec – 10 Jan|
|2021||21 Apr – 30 Jun||01 Mar – 02 Apr||11 Jan – 10 Feb
11 Feb – 17 Feb (CNY)
18 Feb – 28 Feb
03 Apr – 20 Apr (Easter)
Villa Aqua Calendar | Phuket | 4 Bedrooms
- ALocation: Sava Beach Villas, Natai Beach, Phang Nga, Phuket, Thailand