Villa Name : Villa Aquila
Ocean View Villa $2,125 /night
Villa Aquila Phuket, Thailand
Villa Aquila is a seven-bedroom super luxurious villa set upon a clifftop in its own private cove on famous millionaires mile on Kamala beach in Phuket, Thailand. It has breath tak-ing views of the impossibly blue Andaman Sea and is bordered by dense tropical jungle. This spectacular and supremely private villa has been recently built to unparalleled stand-ards and boasts two and a half acres of landscape with 165 metres of magnificent ocean frontage with direct ocean access.
Four impressive pavilions designed with a blend of contemporary and traditional Asian style, house vast entertaining spaces, seven bedrooms all with en-suites, there is an addi-tional children’s bunkroom annexe, extensive spa treatment salon, gym, games room, bar and a private movie theatre. The fully staffed villa is perfect for families, groups or events.
The extensive and manicured villa grounds host an impressive 30 metre infinity pool over-looking the ocean with two large living and dining pavilions. A natural accessible waterfall flowing from the mountainside down to the sea makes this an exceptional private estate, which bespeaks style and glamour.
Bedrooms at Villa Aquila
All bedrooms are situated upstairs with plenty of cupboard space, a safe deposit box, television and DVD player. The master bedroom is spacious with an alcove and day bed. The en-suite bathroom is equipped with a terrazzo bathtub, separate shower and double vanity.
The bedrooms are fully air-conditioned and fan-cooled. Facilities include television, DVD player and safe deposit boxes.
Each bedroom has a private en-suite bathroom. The bathrooms are spacious with showers and double vanity. The master bathroom has a terazzo bath tub and walk-in cupboard area.
Living Areas at Villa Aquila
There is a large wooden deck on the second level with plantation overlooking the swimming pool which has a comfortable sofa for sunset cocktails and relaxation. Downstairs the open plan kitchen is fully equipped.
The living area is fully air-conditioned or fan-cooled with a comfortable sofa, cable television connection and dining area.
Wireless Internet is also available throughout the villa. A Marshall sound system with connectivity via Bluetooth is also available to play your favorite playlist. The landscaped gardens and swimming pool (14.5m x 4m) features a wooden deck with sun lounges and umbrella. A BBQ on the lawn is readily available on request.
Villa Aquila has a spacious garage and a separate staff and service area. The villa is fully staffed with trained house manager, housekeeping, excellent chef, gardener and security. A car with driver can also be easily arranged on request basis. (extra cost). The chef can prepare meals during your stay and can cater to any requirement (extra cost). A selection of Western and Asian dishes are available on the menu for guests to enjoy.
Service and Facilities
- Absolute oceanfront on a hill meeting the water
- Direct water access, a reef starting 5m offshore, a waterfall and expansive forest views to either side. A 30m swimming pool, a bar with pool table and private movie theatre, fully equipped gym, private spa and commercial grade kitchen. All bedrooms with ensuite bathrooms. Extensive staff, with onsite Western Owner’s Representative ensuring services run at top levels
- Land size 9,600m2 (2.5 Acres); Floor space of villa and its 4 pavilions 3,500m2
- 7.5 bedrooms. 7 bedrooms with King Size beds plus a children’s bunk room connected to the Suite Bedroom. Two bedrooms have the option to convert to Twin Singles, if preferred
- 30 x 5 meters pool with a consistent depth of 1.3 meters
- A full-time Villa manager, chef, cook, housekeeping and 24-hour security staff
- Indoor dining table seats up to 16; Outdoor dining table seats up to 18 on 2 tables
- The villa has 4 spacious living areas; the very formal Reception room and Library, Living Room and Recreation Room, complete with a bar, pool table and beer on tap
- A mixture of Apple and Satellite television options throughout the villa; games, extensive book collection
- he ocean view gym is well equipped with punching bag, TRX, top multi-function weights-machine, free weights, yoga mats, kettlebells, bench press, rowing machine, a treadmill, and a rowing machine
- The villa has dedicated spa with 2 massage tables and 4 massage chairs
- WI-FI, inter-room dialing, local and International telephone access (charges apply). The villa has reasonable cell phone reception
- Ideal for weddings, birthday celebrations, and corporate events. The max seating capacity for events is 80pax. For standing events up to 100 are capable. The villa has a very good capacity for holding small conferences
- For infants, baby cots, high chairs and car seats are available on request
- A variety of transport options to suite any size of party can be organised by the Aquila team
- BBQ, Pool table, in-room safes, in-room bar refrigerators, hairdryers, bathroom amenities; multi-country sockets in each bedroom for guest convenience
- Exclusive use of the whole villa and listed facilities
- Baby Cot, baby high chair, baby car seat
- high speed WI-FI throughout the property
- 1st Morning deluxe breakfast
- 1 x airport pick-up and 1 x airport drop-off transfer car (each max 8 PAX plus luggage)
Rates in USD
|Bedrooms||Low Season||High Season||Peak Season|
*Rates are subject to 17.7% service charge, taxes. All prices and season period are subject to change without prior notice.
|Low Season||High Season||Peak Season|
|01 May – 30 Nov||01 Dec – 14 Dec
16 Jan – 30 Apr
|15 Dec – 15 Jan|
15% discount for any stay during August, 2018.
- Location: Kamala, Kathu Phuket, Thailand, 83150