Villa Name : Villa Baan Taley Rom
Beachfront View Villa $1,550 /night - On Sale
PROMO 20% OFF
Terms and conditions: Only valid for new bookings received from now to 31st October 2019. Only valid for stays until 30th November 2019. - Not valid with any other discounts or offers.
Villa Baan Taley Rom Phuket, Thailand
With its magical tropical setting on the shores of the Andaman Sea, the six bedrooms Villa Baan Taley Rom offers a blissful, rejuvenating escape ideal for families or groups just north of Phuket Island. Settle in for a holiday of peace, play and renewal at the luxurious beachfront Villa Baan Taley Rom, just steps away from the soft sands of Natai Beach. A sense of vitality and harmony flows through the villa, from its elegant arched entrance through its three peak-roofed pavilions to the acre of tropical gardens that fringe the sands. Enjoy unrestricted ocean views as the shimmering blues of the day melt away into fiery sunsets. Slicing a sparkling ribbon through this vivid aquamarine vista is the villa’s black-tiled 25-metre pool surrounded by ample lawn, coconut palms and terracing.
Complementing its idyllic tropical surrounds, Villa Baan Taley Rom brims with lavish comforts including elegant indoor and outdoor living space, a barbecue area and fully-equipped kitchen, as well as a private spa and gym pavilion with inspiring sea views to enjoy while restoring the body and mind. Each of the six bedrooms, including the extravagant poolside master suite, has its own bathroom and all but one offer panoramic sea views. The master suite shares a pavilion with a twin-bedded garden-view room, making an ideal setup for families. Every room is accented with the personal design touches of the owner, whose love of nature shines through with original paintings of pets, flora and fauna decorating the walls.
Gather for an elegant meal – expertly prepared by the villa’s private chef – in the bright central pavilion that rests between a reflecting pond and the pool terrace, or relax and dine alfresco by the pool or in the seafront sala. An attentive villa manager and housekeepers also ensure that no guest is left wanting. Beyond the villa, the Natai Beach area is a tropical wonderland with endless beaches, rural landscapes, waterfalls, hot springs and jungle-clad parks to explore, while the few resorts in the area, including Aleenta and Iniala, offer some excellent dining choices nearby.
Bedrooms at Villa Baan Taley Rom
Baan Taley Rom’s six ensuite bedrooms come with air-conditioning, deep mattresses, rattan armchairs, writing desks and fitted wardrobes. Each offers rich wood-panelled ceilings and floors, warm lighting and crisp white linens. All have panoramic sea views with direct access to verandas and balconies through sliding glass doors.
Baan Taley Rom’s master suite is situated in a stand-alone pavilion and furnished with a plush king-size bed, 37-inch flat-screen satellite channel TV, and a walk-through wardrobe that partitions the sleeping area from the bathroom. The bathroom is fitted with a rain shower, his and hers sinks and an opulent freestanding tub. The room connects to a twin-bedded room to create a convenient family suite.
Connected to the master suite, this twin-bedded room doubles as a study and is furnished with a writing desk and fitted wardrobe. It has its own bathroom.
On the first floor, above the living pavilion, are four ensuite guest bedrooms. Two are furnished with king-size beds; one with twin beds; and one with queen-sized bed. Each of these rooms shares a broad balcony with unobstructed sea views. All four ensuite bathrooms are fitted with rain showers; the bathroom adjoining the largest room also features a built-in tub.
Living Areas at Villa Baan Taley Rom
The tastefully decorated living pavilion at Baan Taley Rom provides comfortable space to lounge and dine. Included are deep, soft-cushioned sofas and armchairs and a contemporary style wood dining table. There is a full-service guest kitchen with bar seating, and an adjacent wine room with ample storage space.
The gym and spa pavilion is divided into two rooms. The gym features a state-of-the-art elliptical machine, stationary cycle and cable weight-training station, while the neighbouring massage room houses a comfortable treatment table in a soothing environment. Between the rooms are a guest bathroom, steam room and jacuzzi.
The outdoor living areas at Baan Taley Rom are perfect for a relaxed holiday retreat. Deep verandas with soft cushioned armchairs and sofas meet at the centre of the property and join with a spacious pool deck strewn with sun loungers and beanbags. Beyond the stylishly designed black-tile infinity pool is a huge, well-manicured lawn shaded by tall coconut palms and incorporating a beachfront relaxation sala. A conveniently located built-in barbecue with service bar is an added feature that makes alfresco seafood feasts with refreshing cocktails a cinch.
The living room can be opened to the entrance courtyard and the pool deck, thus creating an immense open-air space ideal for weddings and events.
Service and Facilities
- Capacity for 12 guests (6 bedrooms: 1 master with king-size bed; 5 guestrooms, 2 with king-size beds and 1 with queen-size bed plus 2 twin rooms).
- Living and dining room with guest kitchen and breakfast bar; outdoor dining for 12; veranda lounge seating; beachfront sala; fully equipped chef’s kitchen.
- 25m x 6.5m (depth 1.35m to 1.6m), infinity pool.
- Villa manager; private chef; villa attendants; groundskeeper. Additional staff (babysitters, masseuses) available on request (extra charges apply).
- In-villa menu with Western, Asian, vegetarian and children’s dishes. Requests accommodated (including special diets).
- Complimentary WiFi throughout the villa; use of mobile phone and load cards may be arranged with the villa manager.
- Satellite TV; CD player/stereo system; DVD player; iPod docks with speakers; book, music selection; board games.
- Baan Taley Rom is well equipped for families. Facilities include a convenient family suite and a baby cot.
- Spa treatments selected from a comprehensive menu can be carried out by professional beauty therapists (extra cost applies) in the villa’s massage room. Adjoining the massage room is a well-equipped private gym, steam room and jacuzzi.
- Car hire, with or without a driver; and taxi services can be arranged by the Elite Havens concierge team on request. Transport can be organised for individual trips or for half/full day hire.
- Barbecue; wine room; backup generator; safety deposit boxes.
- Exclusive use whole villa facilities
- Daily Breakfast
- Wi-Fi internet connection
- Personal service by the villa staff
- Welcome drink and fruit bowl
Rates in USD
|Bedrooms||Low Season||Shoulder Season||High Season||Peak Season|
*Rates are subject to 17,7 percent government tax & service charge. All prices and season period are subject to change without prior notice.
|Season||Low Season||Shoulder Season||High Season||Peak Season|
|2020||27 Apr – 30 Jun
01 Sep – 30 Sep
12 Oct – 31 Oct
|01 Mar – 26 Mar
01 Jul – 31 Aug
01 Oct – 11 Oct
01 Nov – 10 Dec
|06 Jan – 23 Jan
24 Jan – 01 Feb (CNY)
02 Feb – 29 Feb
27 Mar – 08 Apr
09 Apr – 18 Apr (Easter)
19 Apr – 26 Apr
11 Dec – 17 Dec
|18 Dec – 10 Jan|
|2021||21 Apr – 30 Jun||01 Mar – 02 Apr||11 Jan – 10 Feb
11 Feb – 17 Feb (CNY)
18 Feb – 28 Feb
03 Apr – 20 Apr (Easter)
Villa Baan Taley Rom Calendar | Phuket | 6 Bedrooms
- Location: Natai Beach, Phang Nga, Phuket, Thailand