Villa Name : Villa Essenza
Beachfront View Villa $1,605 /night
Villa Essenza Phuket, Thailand
Villa Essenza is idyllic six bedrooms beachfront villa with uninterrupted views of Natai Beach and an infinity pool that stretches out to a wide manicured lawn. Less than half an hour’s drive north of Phuket airport, Natai Beach is a 10-kilometre-long pristine stretch of white sand that’s home to the exclusive Sava Beach Villas estate within which this stunning holiday home sits.
Sweeping sunset views, open-plan living, vast space, a private chef and a villa manager who keeps everything running smoothly are all yours to enjoy at Villa Essenza, which comfortably sleeps 13 and has the capacity to entertain dozens more. The black-and-white themed living room is fitted with floor-to-ceiling windows, which slide open to reveal a decked terrace and 25-metre infinity pool, instantly opening up the space and creating a sense of harmony between the outdoors and in. As well as a comfortable games/media room for recovery days, there are indoor and outdoor dining areas, a barbecue and a beachfront gazebo for quiet contemplation and cocktails at sunset. Those staying at this tropical paradise can do as little or as much as they please: spend the day relaxing on the sundeck soaking up the rays, or burn off some energy with sea views in the estate’s well-equipped gym before getting suited up for the big day.
Although all the bedrooms at the villa are large and comfortable, guests may want to draw straws for the two master bedrooms, which offer sweeping vistas of the Andaman Sea and the lush lawns leading down to the sand. There are few better views to wake up to than those at Villa Essenza. Though the villa is within an easy drive of the buzz of Phuket’s popular beach resorts, this tranquil spot couldn’t feel more exclusive. And with five star resorts The Aleenta and Iniala Beach just along the sands, guests will find some excellent dining options if they can bear to leave the comforts of Villa Essenza.
Bedrooms at Villa Essenza
Master suite – upper level
Perfect for guests looking for a touch of romance on their holiday, the top-floor suite is an elegant peaked-roofed retreat with inspiring sea views. Relax in total privacy on the king-sized bed, or step onto the balcony for views and a cooling sea breeze. Added luxuries include a large walk-through wardrobe and ensuite bathroom.
Master suite – ground level
Couples will covet this stylish king-bedded suite in the poolside wing. Floor-to-ceiling sliding glass doors offer views galore and direct access to the pool, while the home theatre, work desk, walk-through wardrobe and ensuite bathroom with a sunken terrazzo soaker tub complete this haven of luxury.
Two sea-view guest bedrooms lie on the ground floor of this two-storey wing, with easy access to the pool and a shared bathroom with a sunken terrazzo tub. Two further guest rooms, each with a private ensuite bathroom, are situated above the dining area. Each of these peak-roofed rooms – two furnished with twin beds and two with a single and queen-sized bed – make comfy retreats.
Living Areas at Villa Essenza
Essenza’s living areas are thoughtfully designed to blend the villa’s sleek interior spaces with the exquisite tropical surrounds, allowing for ease of movement and airflow. Centrally positioned under a peaked roof is the living room, furnished with a sumptuous sofa for relaxing in cool comfort while gazing across the pool and sea. The room opens completely to the pool terrace in front and the reflecting pool behind for a breezy indoor-outdoor ambiance, or it can be closed and cooled with air conditioning.
The living area flows to the dining room and modern guest kitchen where floor-to-ceiling sliding glass doors on three sides let the tropical sun light up the room with a magical glow. Festive meals can be enjoyed at the grand 14-seat dining table, while the breakfast bar offers a more casual place to dine. The TV room adjacent to the living area is a cosy spot for movie-watching, and can be sealed off by sliding wooden doors for added privacy.
With almost an acre of beachfront land to play on, Essenza is an outdoor lover’s dream home. Cool down and relish the sea views from the 25-metre infinity pool, then soak up the sun on one of the sun loungers that line the stylish deck. Perfect for events or informal family gatherings, the barbecue dining area is comfortably shaded by a canopy. On the beachfront lawn is a peak-roof sala offering prime sea views, while sporty guests can make use of the villa’s volleyball and football equipment on the large lawn to the rear of the villa.
Service And Facilities
- Capacity for 13 guests (6 bedrooms – 2 master bedrooms with king-sized beds; 2 guest rooms with queen beds, one of which has an additional single bed and 2 rooms have twin beds). 2 extra beds may be set up on guest request at additional charge.
- Living room; dining room seating 14; guest kitchen; media/games room; poolside barbecue dining area seating 12; sun deck; garden gazebo.
- 25m x 6m x 1.3m pool.
- Villa manager and concierge service; two full-time housekeepers; private chef; estate security staff. Additional staff, including babysitters and masseuses, are available on request (extra charges apply).
- The chef specialises in traditional Thai cuisine and seafood. Daily continental breakfasts included.
- Complimentary WiFi throughout the villa.
- TV/DVD player, CD player, DVD library, board games and toys.
- Villa Essenza makes an ideal family holiday choice. Two rooms are furnished with twin beds, two more have a queen-sized and single bed, and a baby cot and high chairs are available on request.
- Complimentary use of the estate’s well-equipped gym; yoga and masseuse can be arranged for an additional cost.
- Airport transfer and private chauffeur service available (extra charges apply).
- Events for up to 80 people seated and 120 standing can be arranged at Essenza with prior notice (event fee applies).
- Standup paddle boards; kayaks; football and volleyball equipment; swing cars for kids; safety deposit boxes.
- Daily breakfast
- Exclusive use of the whole villa and listed facilities
- Personal service by the villa including full-time manager, chef, security
- Wi-Fi Internet connection
Rates in USD
|Bedrooms||Low Season||Shoulder Season||High Season||Peak Season|
*Rates are subject to 17,7 percent government tax & service charge. All prices and season period are subject to change without prior notice.
|Season||Low Season||Shoulder Season||High Season||Peak Season|
|2020||27 Apr – 30 Jun
01 Sep – 30 Sep
12 Oct – 31 Oct
|01 Mar – 26 Mar
01 Jul – 31 Aug
01 Oct – 11 Oct
01 Nov – 10 Dec
|06 Jan – 23 Jan
24 Jan – 01 Feb (CNY)
02 Feb – 29 Feb
27 Mar – 08 Apr
09 Apr – 18 Apr (Easter)
19 Apr – 26 Apr
11 Dec – 17 Dec
|18 Dec – 10 Jan|
|2021||21 Apr – 30 Jun||01 Mar – 02 Apr||11 Jan – 10 Feb
11 Feb – 17 Feb (CNY)
18 Feb – 28 Feb
03 Apr – 20 Apr (Easter)
Villa Essenza Calendar | Phuket | 6 Bedrooms
- Location: Sava Beach Villas, Natai Beach, Phang Nga, Phuket, Thailand.