Villa Name : Villa Jia
Beachfront View Villa $1,550 /night
Villa Jia Phuket, Thailand
Villa Jia extends luxuriously over 6,400sqm of beachfront property on the pristine white sands of Natai Beach, just 25 minutes to the north of Phuket International Airport. The approach to Villa Jia is via a lush Thai landscape interspersed with captivating views of the Andaman Sea. The sheer enormity of the property becomes apparent when pulling into the private driveway, where welcoming staff await guests with warm smiles and cool refreshments.
Once within the villa grounds, a granite water feature cascading into a reflective pool gilded with lily pads heightens one’s senses. The villa’s four open-plan contemporary Thai-style pavilions are connected by a series of walkways and corridors embellished with hand-carved wooden reliefs from northern Thailand. Between each pavilion are lush gardens and courtyards that glow an emerald green. An enormous lawn, ornamented with coconut palms, a 25-metre infinity pool, bar area and two Salas, invites guests with the allure of romantic sunsets and candlelit alfresco dining. And with the endless azure of the Andaman Sea stretching out just beyond the lawn, the villa grounds make the perfect setting for an unforgettable wedding or other special celebration. Two pavilions house the villa’s six ensuite bedrooms, providing optimal comfort and privacy with easy access to the living spaces. Throughout are rich teakwood features and whitewashed walls accented with photographs depicting the region’s underwater wonders. Should the weather become ornery, guests will find sanctuary in the comfortable ‘Great Room’, or in the family room with its home cinema and games room below.
A modern kitchen occupies the fourth pavilion, oozing the exotic aromas of Thai dishes prepared by Villa Jia’s professionally trained chef. A small army of villa attendants, under the charge of a knowledgeable manager, are on call and ready to serve, while 24-hour security ensures guests’ privacy and safety.
Bedrooms at Villa Jia
All of Villa Jia’s elegant ensuite bedrooms are comfortably furnished with plush mattresses dressed in crisp white lines. Rich teakwood floors and ceilings contrast with whitewashed walls to create a relaxing ambiance. The rooms offer either garden or sea views and can be opened up with sliding glass doors to allow in the fresh sea air, or enclosed and air-conditioned. Each room is furnished with a teakwood writing desk and large wardrobe partitioning the sleeping area from the bathroom.
The lavish sea view master suite is the perfect retreat for couples. It is furnished with a queen-size bed and equipped with a 32-inch flat-screen television with satellite channels, DVD player and iPod dock. The marble and terrazzo ensuite comes with a deep built-in soaking tub and an enclosed garden set behind a glass wall.
Opposite, in a mirror-image pavilion is a second master suite with identical features to the first, but furnished with twin beds that can be converted to a king bed.
Guest bedroom 2 & 3
Guest bedrooms two and three share the same view as their neighbouring suites, yet are slightly smaller in size. They are furnished with plush queen-size beds and equipped with 23-inch flat-screen televisions with satellite channels and DVD players. Their ensuite bathrooms are also similar to those of the suites, but have the extra luxury of large granite tubs set in private gardens.
Guest bedroom 4 & 5
Guest bedrooms four and five are set to the rear of the bedroom pavilions overlooking private courtyards through sliding glass doors. One of the rooms is furnished with a comfortable queen-size bed and equipped with a 23-inch flat-screen television with satellite channels and a DVD player. The other offers twin beds that can be connected to form a super king bed. The ensuite are identical to those of the suites – including those deep built-in soaking tubs.
Living Areas at Villa Jia
Facing the swimming pool at the heart of the villa, with broad views of the Andaman Sea, is the lavishly designed ‘Great Room’ with comfortable lounge seating and dining for 12. This generously sized living space can be opened up on all slides with tall sliding glass doors, or enclosed and air-conditioned.
The villa’s comfortable family room includes a small office area, library and service bar with wine fridge. Below is a gastro-pub-style home cinema and games room with snooker table, lounge seating and 47-inch plasma screen television with satellite channels, DVD player and sound system. On the opposite side of the courtyard is the immense, fully equipped kitchen.
The bedroom pavilions and ‘Great Room’ share a broad veranda that joins with the pool deck. Here, guests can enjoy alfresco dining and poolside relaxation on one of the sun loungers. At one end of the pool is a bar area and a guest bathroom – ideal for entertaining and special events. Beyond the 25-metre infinity pool, which has a shallow section for children, is a vast lawn that stretches to the sand and is shaded by tall coconut palms. A poolside sala provides yet another alfresco dining option, while the beachfront relaxation sala is perfect for massage treatments and mid-day siestas. Gardens and courtyards lush with frangipani trees, native plants and flowers lie between the villa’s four pavilions, enhancing the tropical ambiance.
Service and Facilities
- Capacity for 12 guests (6 ensuite bedrooms: 5 with king beds; 1 with twin beds convertible to a king bed).
- ‘Great Room’ lounge with dining for 12; family room with service bar; home cinema and games room; veranda lounge seating and dining; dining sala seating 8; beachfront relaxation sala.
- 25 x 5 x 1.4-metre infinity pool with shallow section for children.
- Villa manager; private chef; villa attendants; security; groundskeeper; concierge team and additional staff (babysitters, masseuses) available on request (extra charges apply).
- The villa chef is skilled in Thai cuisine. Western, vegetarian and children’s dishes are also accommodated (including special diets).
- Complimentary WiFi internet. IDD; fax machine and printer available on request.
- Satellite TV; projector screen; CD player/stereo system; DVD player; iPod docks; book, music and film libraries; board games; snooker table; table tennis; dart board.
- Villa Jia is exceptionally well equipped for families. Facilities include: baby cot, high chair, CDs/DVD’s, board games/toys/pool toys.
- In-villa treatments selected from a comprehensive spa menu can be carried out by professional beauty therapists (extra cost applies).
- Car hire, with or without a driver, can be arranged by the Elite Havens concierge team on request. Transport can be organised for individual trips or for half/full day hire. As Natai Beach is not within range of most Phuket taxi services, pre-organised transport is advised.
- Weddings and events are allowed with prior notice.
- Barbecue; backup generator; safety deposit boxes; 2 kayaks.
- Exclusive use whole villa facilities
- Daily Breakfast
- Wi-Fi internet connection
- Personal service by the villa staff
- Welcome drink and fruit bowl
Rates in USD
|Bedrooms||Low Season||Shoulder Season||High Season||Peak Season|
*Rates are subject to 17,7 percent government tax & service charge. All prices and season period are subject to change without prior notice.
|Season||Low Season||Shoulder Season||High Season||Peak Season|
|2020||27 Apr – 30 Jun
01 Sep – 30 Sep
12 Oct – 31 Oct
|01 Mar – 26 Mar
01 Jul – 31 Aug
01 Oct – 11 Oct
01 Nov – 10 Dec
|06 Jan – 23 Jan
24 Jan – 01 Feb (CNY)
02 Feb – 29 Feb
27 Mar – 08 Apr
09 Apr – 18 Apr (Easter)
19 Apr – 26 Apr
11 Dec – 17 Dec
|18 Dec – 10 Jan|
|2021||21 Apr – 30 Jun||01 Mar – 02 Apr||11 Jan – 10 Feb
11 Feb – 17 Feb (CNY)
18 Feb – 28 Feb
03 Apr – 20 Apr (Easter)
Villa Jia Calendar | Phuket | 6 Bedrooms
- Location: Jivana Beach Villas, Natai Beach, Phang Nga, Thailand