Villa Name : Villa Kailasha
Beachfront View Villa $590 / night
Villa Kailasha – Beachfront Villa
Kailasha means ‘Paradise of the Gods’ and this stunning three-bedroom villa certainly lives up to its name. Villa Kailasha rests upon an expansive beachside property in Bali’s fertile Tabanan region. Offering a complete escape from the hustle and bustle of Bali’s tourist traps, Villa Kailasha charms guests with classic architecture, stylish interiors, lush tropical gardens, modern and comfortable facilities and an extraordinary amount of private space.
The villa’s comfortable living pavilion, a stand-alone dining pavilion and a separate dining terrace all stand open to the gentle trade winds and dramatic ocean views. With its series of single-storey pavilions leisurely spread across the breadth of a terraced coconut grove garden, its elegant interiors and its blend of modern, antique and Dutch-colonial-inspired furnishings, colourful fabrics and artwork, Villa Kailasha embraces contemporary-tropical style. The huge garden rolls down to a dazzling 14-metre infinity-edged swimming pool bordered by a stone and grass deck with an open-sided gazebo to one side, and spectacular views of the rugged surf beach and the ocean, which is a mere three minutes’ walk from the villa’s front gate.
A team of polite, thoughtful staff, including an in-house cook, are on hand to look after every need. Meanwhile, guests are free to escape to a secluded nook to read, rest and relax, or sip cocktails while gazing from the poolside gazebo at the orange glow of another glorious Bali sunset. Villa Kailasha is ideal for a family or a small group of friends, while its manicured lawns are perfect for weddings and other celebrations against the awesome backdrop of the sea.
Bedroom at Villa Kailasha
Villa Kailasha’s spacious air-conditioned master suite is furnished with a king-size bed, comfortable armchairs and a cushioned window seat, and equipped with a satellite-channel TV. Guests will relish the garden, pool and ocean views, which are also reflected perfectly in a wide mirror above the bed. A huge ensuite bathroom with walk-in rain shower and bathtub looks into a private garden with additional outdoor shower. Glass doors lead from the vanity area to a plunge pool within a private garden courtyard, complete with thatched balépavilion furnished with a table and two chairs.
A pair of almost-identical air-conditioned guest suites – set well away from the other buildings and positioned within a private, semi-walled courtyard around an ornamental pond – offer a peaceful retreat for a family or two couples. Both suites revel in an abundance of space, each accommodating a bedroom with a king-size bed and satellite TV, and ensuite bathrooms with walk-in rain showers and bathtubs alongside picture windows that frame a private flower-filled garden.
Living Spaces at Villa Kailasha
Presiding over the graceful gardens, Villa Kailasha’s splendid living pavilion is so big that it provides a choice of three discrete sitting areas before extending onto a wide, partially-sheltered stone terrace fringed by ponds. From here, you can survey the pool and ocean, enjoy alfresco meals at a teakwood table for eight on the terrace, or gather to watch movies on the large flat-screen TV.
A small guest kitchen is tucked away adjacent to the living pavilion. It is equipped with an oven and gas hob, a large fridge, a microwave, and a coffee machine. The villa’s main kitchen is located behind the villa and is fully fitted with a professional range and everything that the cook needs to prepare delicious meals and beverages for guests.
More soft breezes and cool garden views set the tone in the dedicated dining pavilion, which rests in a courtyard and is linked to the main living pavilion by a short pathway. This is the perfect venue for a convivial lunch that could segue effortlessly into a more formal dinner for 10. Here, a simple open-sided design, a soaring roof and a neutral aesthetic ensures that nothing detracts from the tropical surroundings, the food, and one’s companions.
The expansive garden provides an astonishing setting for a wedding, showcasing beautifully manicured lawns dotted with coconut palms and flowering frangipanis. On the far side, positioned well away from the house and bordered by a grass-and-paving-stone chequerboard terrace, is the infinity-edge swimming pool, and next to this is a lazy, breezy gazebo – the obvious spot for devouring a book, enjoying afternoon cocktails at the table, or taking a snooze on the deep mattress. And what better place could there be for a relaxing massage or a rousing yoga session than the pool-gazebo’s upper deck, which embraces an awe-inspiring picture of the sunsets and ocean waves.
- 17.0 km to Echo Beach Canggu
- 22.0 km to Seminyak
- 30.0 km to Kuta
- 32.0 km to Airport
- 38.0 km to Ubud
Service and Facilities
- 6 people (1 master suite with king-size bed and 2 ensuite bedrooms with king-size beds).
- Living pavilion; dining pavilion; outdoor dining for 8; poolside balé.
- Villa staff team includes a part-time manager, cook, butler, housekeeping and security. Additional staff (eg babysitters, masseuses, driver, yoga instructor) available on request on extra cost.
- A wide variety of Western and Asian dishes are on suggestion menu for in-house dining. Off-menu requests are also accommodated (including special diets).
- Complimentary WiFi broadband internet access throughout; telephone for local and international calls (charged to guest).
- 4 satellite TVs; DVD Player; iPod dock; Stereo system with CD player.
- Car and driver can be arranged for 8 hours at USD$25++ per day excluding petrol.
- Barbecue; safety deposit box; in-villa spa and beauty treatments; full back-up diesel powered generator.
- Weddings and events for up to 150 people can be arranged at the villa with prior notice.
- Exclusive use of the whole villa and listed facilities
- Personal service by the villa including full time manager, chef, security
- 1 car at special rate of USD35++
- Welcome drink and fruit basket upon arrival
- Turn down service
- Wi-Fi Internet connection
- Airport transfer included minimum 5 nights stay by Puri Asia
Rates in USD
|Bedrooms||Low Season||Shoulder Season||High Season||Peak Season|
Get 10 % OFF For Last Minute Booking
Villa Kailasha Calendar | Bali | 3 Bedrooms
- Location: Jl. Kalanganyar Sudimara, Tabanan, Bali