Villa Name : Villa Kalyani
Ricefield View Villa $890 /night
Villa Kalyani – Five Bedrooms Villa in Canggu
Villa Kalyani is a spectacular five bedroom property resting on 2,250-square-metres of land, just one kilometre from Berawa Beach near Canggu on Bali’s south-west coast. Complete with a 22-metre swimming pool, this huge and hi-tech villa offers numerous relaxation, entertainment and recreation areas, ensuring that guests will always find a private spot for peace and quiet, somewhere to laze in the sun, to dance, to play games, or watch movies both indoors and out.
Villa Kalyani comprises a large two-storey, U-shaped building housing three bedrooms and the entertainment areas and a single-storey guest pavilion at the base of the garden with two bedrooms, a living area and a plunge pool. Between these two buildings is a 22-metre swimming pool and lawn. There are myriad entertainment areas on the first and ground floors including a formal dining room, kitchen, a games lounge with pool table and bar, a party area with professional DJ booth and dance floor and bar, a media room and sun decks both on the roof and beside the swimming pool.
In addition to a driver, Villa Kalyani is staffed with a full-time manager, personal butlers, a private chef and a 24-hour security team. Gourmet meals can either be selected from a suggestion menu or personally created in consultation with the chef. Like Bali itself, Villa Kalyani has a wide appeal. It may be the perfect place to party – or even to get married – but it is equally ideal for families, friends and corporate breaks. Whatever your holiday hankerings, unadulterated five-star service and luxury is guaranteed.
Bedroom at Villa Kalyani
With a high-pitched wooden ceiling suspended over hardwood floors, together with a king-size bed, comfortable soft furnishings and balconies on two sides looking out over the pool and garden, the master bedroom will induce nothing but extreme contentment for those lucky enough to draw the winning straw. The jewel in its crown, however, must be the gargantuan ensuite bathroom with its vast soaking tub and private garden.
Similar in size to the master bedroom, this second upstairs master room is equipped with a king-size bed and its own wrap-around terrace overlooking the pool and garden. With its earthy tones, hardwood floors, comfortable furnishings and very spacious bathroom, this suite is bound to impress.
Guest bedroom 1
Furnished with a king-size bed which converts into twins and large ensuite bathroom compete with soaking tub, this guest bedroom is discreetly tucked away behind the dining room. The room looks out across a neat lawn to a waterwall and ornamental pond, allowing guests to drift into dream-time to the soothing sounds of falling water.
Guest bedroom 2 & 3
Located at the far end of the garden, either side of a covered but open-sided living area, these two super-comfortable rooms have king-size beds, ensuite bathrooms and great views out over the lawn and pool. A 7 x 3 metre plunge pool adds to the luxury of this guest pavilion.
Living at Villa Kalyani
Play room & bar
Open to the garden and equipped with a pool table, a bar and a sitting area with yielding couches, this chill-out spot offers the best of both worlds for competitive types and those who prefer to simply sit back and watch.
Equipped with surround-sound system, large sofas, a Nintendo Wii and a massive projector screen (which can also be assembled for movie nights in the garden), this media room is set up to provide a gold-class home cinema experience.
There are not many villas in Bali that offer a purpose-built party space complete with a bar, professional DJ booth and dance floor. Open-sided and facing the garden Villa Kalyani’s party room is most definitely the place to get your groove on all night long. And when you need to take a break from dancing, there’s an adjacent lounge area with soft-seat couches for up to 15 people.
Centrally positioned in the main building and furnished with a large wooden table for 12 people, Villa Kalyani’s dining room can be closed off for air-conditioned comfort and provides the perfect setting in which to savour the exceptional cuisine prepared by the villa’s private chef and his team.
At the far end of the inviting, 22-metre swimming pool is a wooden deck topped with three double sun loungers. When the sun gets too much, the adjacent ‘sunken’ gazebo provides respite. It’s all especially beautiful at night when the trees and gardens are lit up and a fire bowl glows from the end of the pool.
Between the upper level master bedrooms are two fun spaces; one with a swinging cushioned daybed suspended from the ceiling, and the other presenting a wooden sundeck with two double sun loungers for private tanning.
More top-level outdoor living space can be found above guest bedrooms 2 & 3, where an expansive roof terrace offers broad views while a balé bengong(relaxation pavilion) provides shade. The terrace is ideal for receptions and especially good at sunset or after dark when the temperature has dropped.
- 1.0 km to Berawa Beach
- 7.0 km to Seminyak
- 12.0 km to Kuta
- 15.0 km to Airport
- 33.0 km to Ubud
Service and Facilities
- Kalyani Villa capacity for 10 people (5 ensuite bedrooms with king-size beds, one if which can be converted to twins). Couch in TV room can be converted into two queen sized beds for an extra 2 people.
- Playroom and bar; indoor dining for 12; media room; party area with bar, professional DJ booth and dance floor; upper level sun deck; poolside ‘sunken’ gazebo; poolside deck; guest pavilion lounge; guest pavilion rooftop terrace.
- Villa manager; private chef; butlers; garden/pool maintenance; security. Babysitters and spa therapists available on request.
- Western (especially French & Mediterranean), Asian, vegetarian and children’s dishes. Requests accommodated (including special diets).
- WiFi internet access; landline for local calls; mobile phone coverage.
- Satellite TV; DVD player; surround-sound system; CD player; iPod dock; professional DJ booth with two decks (upon request and extra cost); projection screen in TV room and in garden; Nintendo Wii; pool table. Exclusive VIP.
- Kalyani Villa is well-equipped for families. Facilities include: baby cot; high chair; DVDs; books; games; pool toys; Nintendo Wii.
- In-villa treatments selected from a comprehensive spa menu can be carried out by professional beauty therapists (extra cost applies). The villa has two massage beds.
- A seven-seater car is available at a special rate of USD25++ per day for 8 hour use(petrol and additional hours at extra cost).
- Villa Kalyani is exceptionally well set up to host weddings and special events for up to 80 guests (sitting) and 120 guests (standing).
- Barbecue; diesel powered back-up generator; two bicycles; safe deposit box. Guest membership of the Canggu Club.
- Exclusive use of the whole villa and listed facilities
- Personal service by the villa including full time manager, chef, security
- Welcome drink and fruit basket upon arrival
- Turn down service
- Wi-Fi Internet connection
- Airport transfer included minimum 5 nights stay Puri Asia
Rates in USD
|Bedroom||Low Season||Shoulder Season||High Season||Peak Season|
*Rates are subject to 15,5 percent government tax & service charge. All prices and season period are subject to change without prior notice.
|Season||Low Season||Shoulder Season||High Season||Peak Season|
|2020||05 Jan – 23 Jan
03 Feb – 26 Mar
20 Apr – 29 Apr
05 May – 11 Jun
18 Oct – 14 Dec
|24 Jan – 02 Feb
27 Mar – 07 Apr
14 Apr – 19 Apr
30 Apr – 04 May
12 Jun – 25 Jun
23 Aug – 17 Oct
|08 Apr – 13 Apr
26 Jun – 22 Aug
15 Dec – 25 Dec
|26 Dec – 06 Jan|
|2021||07 Jan – 10 Feb
21 Feb – 25 Mar
12 Apr – 29 Apr
04 May – 10 Jun
24 Oct – 14 Dec
|11 Feb – 20 Feb
26 Mar – 30 Mar
06 Apr – 11 Apr
30 Apr – 03 May
11 Jun – 24 Jun
29 Aug – 23 Oct
|31 Mar – 05 Apr
25 Jun – 28 Aug
15 Dec – 25 Dec
|26 Dec – 05 Jan|
Get 10 % OFF For Last Minute Booking
Villa Kalyani Calendar | Bali | 5 Bedrooms
- Location: Canggu, Kuta Utara, Bali