Villa Name : Villa Marie
Ocean View Villa $1,390 /night
Villa Marie – Luxury Ocean View Villa
Villa Marie is one of three exceptional villas that make up the Pandawa Cliff Estate – a hidden paradise located high above the ocean on Bali’s southernmost tip. As the estate’s name suggests, the villas are positioned on the cliff top overlooking the golden sands of Pandawa Beach. This is glorious, unadulterated, spectacular Bali at its best: far from the hoi polloi of Seminyak and Kuta, yet less than half an hour’s drive from the airport and many of Bali’s top attractions, including the sacred temple of Uluwatu and the fine dining establishments of Jimbaran and Nusa Dua.
Villa Marie’s layout is particularly family-friendly. Bedrooms are arranged around the 17-metre pool, a centrally situated living pavilion and a large barbecue balé. Four of the six bedrooms occupy a double-storey building towards the back of the villa, with two master bedrooms in stand-alone pavilions to the front. Although Villa Marie is set slightly further back than Villa Rose and Villa The Pala, the ocean can still be seen from most rooms. A skilled private chef heads the estate’s staff kitchen, and he and his team prepare and serve a wide range of gastronomic delights from a restaurant-style menu. The villas are neatly maintained, inside and out, by a small army of housekeepers, gardeners and pool attendants, and guarded by a team of diligent security staff, while two seven-seater cars with drivers are on standby for guests who wish to explore this delightful corner of the Island of the Gods.
Together, The Pala, Villa Rose and Villa Marie offer a total of 16 bedrooms, capable of sleeping 32 adults. This, coupled with the superbly landscaped cliff top gardens, extensive decked areas, 40-strong professional staff team and purpose-designed guest facilities, make The Pandawa Cliff Estate a wedding and special event venue par excellence. The three villas also share a sports centre with full size tennis court, squash court, gym and spa. Privacy is in no way compromised however, and each villa is sweetly secluded within its own extensive walled gardens.
Bedrooms at Villa Marie
Villa Marie’s master suites occupy two luxurious pavilions towards the front of the property. Each has wide sliding glass doors on two sides – facing the ocean in one direction and the pool in the other. The suite to the far side of the pool is accessorized with cheerful turquoise fabric and furnished with a king bed – above which is an attractive carved wood panel – and equipped with a large flat-screen TV with satellite channels and Blu-ray/DVD player. The spacious ensuite bathroom incorporates a dressing area and boasts an oval terrazzo bathtub in a sunny alcove and an outdoor rain shower. In the second master suite, a super-king bed lies below a high wood-and-rattan ceiling, and a covered ocean-view terrace to the front is furnished with a large daybed. Beyond the dressing room is a bathroom fitted with a centrally placed oval terrazzo tub and an enclosed rain shower.
A timber boardwalk over pebble-lined ponds leads from Villa Marie’s living pavilion to her four guest bedrooms. Both floors of this contemporary two-storey building contain a king bedroom and a twin bedroom that converts to king, and all rooms are virtually identical, with only minor differences in their bathrooms and outside areas (balconies for the upstairs rooms; decadent outdoor river-rock tubs for the ground floor ensuites). Floors are of warm teak framed by cool marble and bathrooms are bright and spacious – all incorporating well-designed dressing and vanity areas.
Living Spaces at Villa Marie
Villa Marie’s central living pavilion houses all her indoor living space in one big, convivial area. This is a lovely room for socialising, gazing out over the pool and gardens, chilling in front of the television, enjoying a meal at the 10-seater dining table – or even cooking one in the well-equipped open-plan kitchen. This is undoubtedly the hub and the heart of the villa. Next to the living pavilion and right beside the 17-metre T-shaped pool (with the top of the T forming a shallow swimming area especially for kids) is a spacious outdoor dining balé fitted with a built-in barbecue, wet kitchen area and a circular, all-weather-rattan table for eight.
- 2.0 km to Pandawa Beach
- 14.5 km to Uluwatu Temple
- 28.0 km to Airport
- 23.0 km to Seminyak
- 57.0 km to Ubud
Service and Facilities
- Caapacity for 12 Adults (4 bedrooms with king or super-king-size beds and 2 with twin beds). Extra children’s beds available on request.
- Living pavilion with lounge, dining for 10 and TV area; outdoor dining for 6 in barbecue pavilion.
- Manager; assistant manager; full-time chef; 24-hour housekeeping, butler service and security; garden and pool staff; maintenance engineer; in-house spa therapist. Babysitters available on request.
- Western, Asian, vegetarian and children’s dishes. Requests accommodated (including special diets).
- WiFi internet access; landline for international and local calls; mobile phone coverage.
- Satellite TV; DVD and Blu-ray player.
- Full size tennis court; squash court; spa and gym.
- Villa Marie is well equipped for families, and can provide baby cots, highchairs and booster seats on request.
- Three seven-seater cars with drivers are available on a complimentary basis for up to 8 hours a day (shared with The Pala and Villa Rose Additional hours are charged at US$10 per hour.
- Offering an unbeatable cliff-top setting, with large lawns and exceptional purpose-built guest facilities, weddings and events for up to 250 people can be arranged at the estate with prior notice.
- Barbecue; diesel powered back-up generator; safety deposit boxes in all bedrooms.
- Exclusive use of the whole villa and listed facilities
- Personal service by the villa including full time manager, chef, security
- Complimentary 1 car & driver
- Welcome drink and fruit basket upon arrival
- Turn down service
- Wifi Internet connection
- Daily breakfast
- Airport transfer for minimum 5 nights stay by Puri Asia
Rates in USD
|Bedrooms||Low Season||Shoulder Season||High Season||Peak Season|
*Rates are subject to 15,5 percent government tax & service charge. All prices and season period are subject to change without prior notice.
|Season||Low Season||Shoulder Season||High Season||Peak Season|
|2020||05 Jan – 23 Jan
03 Feb – 26 Mar
20 Apr – 29 Apr
05 May – 11 Jun
18 Oct – 14 Dec
|24 Jan – 02 Feb
27 Mar – 07 Apr
14 Apr – 19 Apr
30 Apr – 04 May
12 Jun – 25 Jun
23 Aug – 17 Oct
|08 Apr – 13 Apr
26 Jun – 22 Aug
15 Dec – 25 Dec
|26 Dec – 06 Jan|
|2021||07 Jan – 10 Feb
21 Feb – 25 Mar
12 Apr – 29 Apr
04 May – 10 Jun
24 Oct – 14 Dec
|11 Feb – 20 Feb
26 Mar – 30 Mar
06 Apr – 11 Apr
30 Apr – 03 May
11 Jun – 24 Jun
29 Aug – 23 Oct
|31 Mar – 05 Apr
25 Jun – 28 Aug
15 Dec – 25 Dec
|26 Dec – 05 Jan|
Get 10 % OFF For Last Minute Booking
Villa Marie Calendar | Bali | 6 Bedrooms
- Location: Jl. Karang Putih No. 18 Kutuh, Nusa Dua, Bali