Villa Name : Villa Naam Sawan
Beachfront View Villa $1,250 /night - On Sale
PROMO 20% OFF
Terms and conditions: Only valid for new bookings received from now to 31st October 2019. Only valid for stays until 30th November 2019. Includes one Thai family-style welcome dinner and a bottle of champagne, to be shared by the guests staying in the villa. Not valid with any other discounts or offers.
Villa Naam Sawan Phuket, Thailand
Part of the exclusive Cape Yamu Estate, the stunningly designed Villa Naam Sawan occupies a prime slice of waterfront land on the north-east coast of Phuket, just 20 minutes from Phuket International Airport. This luxurious, four-bedroom, eight-bathroom multi-level masterpiece is the product of world-renowned architectural design team, Philippe Starck and Jean-Michel Gathy. Villa Naam Sawan enjoys unparalleled views of Phang Nga Bay and quick access to nearby islands with pristine white sand beaches and dramatic limestone cliffs.
This palatial haven tastefully blends contemporary Thai design with modern grandeur, and features spacious open-plan living areas, opulent interiors, verandas with sweeping sea views, comfortable ensuite bedrooms and all of the modern facilities one would expect from a five-star luxury retreat. A soothing mix of hand-crafted sculptures and vibrant oil and acrylic paintings balance the rich teakwood features, contemporary furnishings and warm lighting to enhance serenity. The tiered verandas incorporate a reflective pond above a stylish 30-metre infinity pool with swim-up bar and adjacent alfresco dining area. Guests enjoy access to the nearby award-winning five-star COMO Point Yamu resort, with state-of-the-art sports and wellness facilities, superb dining and a private beach club on nearby Koh Naka Yai island at a nominal fee. However, with all that Villa Naam Sawan has to offer, any urge to venture further afield is likely to be put aside.
A team of welcoming staff provide five-star service to ensure a pleasurable stay. Included is a professionally trained chef, villa manager, service staff, housekeeping and 24-hour security. Be their guest in this remarkable seaside villa.
Bedrooms at Villa Naam Sawan
Naam Sawan’s four generously sized ensuite bedrooms are air-conditioned and come with plush mattresses, crisp white lines, built-in wardrobes, soft-cushioned lounge seating and floor-to-ceiling sliding glass doors that open onto a shared veranda with sea views. The rooms are decorated with original artwork and come equipped with a blue tooth speaker and charging station. En-suites feature twin sinks, rain showers and large mirrors.
Privately situated on the villa’s lower level, the villa’s master suite is designer-chic, and equipped with a wall-mounted 50-inch TV screen and Marshall speakers. This room is slightly larger than its neighbouring suites and includes a generous dressing area.
Guest Bedroom 1
Situated on the upper level of the villa, this guest bedroom is stylishly decorated, furnished with a king-size bed and equipped with a wall-mounted 40-inch TV screen. The ensuite and sleeping area are separated by a large built-in wardrobe and large ottoman.
Guest Bedrooms 2 & 3
These rooms offer comfortable king beds, one of which can be convertible to twins. Airy and invigorating, they feature a refreshing colour scheme and are furnished with deep-cushioned chaises longues. One of the rooms has a 50-inch TV while both enjoy easy access to the home cinema for late-night movie extravaganzas.
Living Areas at Villa Naam Sawan
At the centre of villa is a living room of cathedral-like dimensions, where a vaulted timber ceiling supported by stout white columns towers over floors of terrazzo and teak. It is furnished with a generous array of plush sofas and armchairs with deep cushions made for sinking into. The space is stylishly accented with bronze Buddha sculptures and soft area rugs. Original artwork from northern Thailand adorns the walls around the large dining table of sleek polished concrete.
The neighbouring, fully equipped Western style guest kitchen includes bar seating, a wine fridge, 50-inch wall-mounted screen with Apple TV, and a chic dining table with white leather seating. Adjacent is a additional fully equipped kitchen, which includes a granite top island with bar seating.
Naam Sawan’s home cinema is the perfect place to unwind with a favourite film. Deep, soft-cushioned sofas and blackout curtains paired with a 65-inch screen and sound system help to create an authentic theatre-going experience.
The outdoor living spaces at Naam Sawan include a furnished upper-level sun terrace with a reflective pool and unobstructed sea views and, immediately below, a part-shaded pool deck with sofa seating, sun loungers and daybed. Next to the alfresco dining pavilion at one end of the pool is a table tennis and a billiards table may be set up (rented at a nominal fee). The 30-metre infinity pool features a shallow section for children and a swim-up bar. Stretching beyond the pool is a wide lawned garden with access to a peaceful beach.
Service and Facilities
- Capacity for 8 people (4 ensuite bedrooms: 4 with king-size beds, 1 of which is convertible to twins). 4 extra beds are available for children/teenagers (extra charge applies).
- Living/dining room with bar that seats 8; home cinema; indoor dining for 10; a breakfast bar for 4; outdoor dining for 10; furnished veranda.
- 0m x 5m x 1.5m lap lane, swim up pool cocktail bar with in-water stools; shallow platforms for kids.
- Villa manager; private chef; housekeeping/service staff. Additional staff (babysitters, masseuses) available on request (extra charge applies).
- A selection menu of Western, Asian, vegetarian; children’s dishes available. Requests accommodated (including special diets).
- Local MATV service with international channels; Pulse internet TV in bar/diner; Apple TV in bar/diner and in-home cinema room with surround sound system; Sonos wifi enabled music for open living and pool areas; bedside boom boxes in all bedrooms; plus large powerful Marshall boom boxes in 2 main suites downstairs.
- Naam Sawan is exceptionally well equipped for families. Facilities include a baby cot; high chair; pool toys/floaters; board games and lawn games (volleyball, badminton and bocce ball).
- In-villa treatments selected from a comprehensive spa menu can be carried out by professional beauty therapists (extra cost applies).
- Airport transfers and vehicle rentals with or without a driver can be arranged (extra charges apply). Parking space available for 4 cars.
- 2-seater kayak; 2 stand-up paddleboards; table tennis; dartboard.
- Exclusive use whole villa facilities
- Daily Breakfast
- Wi-Fi internet connection
- Personal service by the villa staff
- Welcome drink
Rates in USD
|Bedrooms||Low Season||Shoulder Season||High Season||Peak Season|
*Rates are subject to 17,7 percent government tax & service charge. All prices and season period are subject to change without prior notice.
|Season||Low Season||Shoulder Season||High Season||Peak Season|
|2020||27 Apr – 30 Jun
01 Sep – 30 Sep
12 Oct – 31 Oct
|01 Mar – 26 Mar
01 Jul – 31 Aug
01 Oct – 11 Oct
01 Nov – 10 Dec
|06 Jan – 23 Jan
24 Jan – 01 Feb (CNY)
02 Feb – 29 Feb
27 Mar – 08 Apr
09 Apr – 18 Apr (Easter)
19 Apr – 26 Apr
11 Dec – 17 Dec
|18 Dec – 10 Jan|
|2021||21 Apr – 30 Jun||01 Mar – 02 Apr||11 Jan – 10 Feb
11 Feb – 17 Feb (CNY)
18 Feb – 28 Feb
03 Apr – 20 Apr (Easter)
Villa Naam Sawan Calendar | Phuket | 4 Bedrooms
- Location: Cape Yamu, Phuket, Thailand