Villa Name : Villa Nini Elly
Near The Beach $1,800 Night
Villa Nini Elly – Six Bedroom Villa in Canggu
Six-bedroom, fully staffed Villa Nini Elly is the perfect multi-generational home for a family holiday in Bali’s happening Canggu area. Ramp access for the grandparents, shallow pool steps leading into the infinity pool, a koi pond for kids, wine cellar plus bar, alfresco barbecue and outdoor theatre – there are plenty of reasons not to leave the villa. The ultra-tech villa was custom-built for the owner’s use and has all luxurious amenities like jacuzzis, a steam room, Toto bathroom fixtures, and intercom. Canggu’s hottest beach clubs are only five minutes away, yet the house is blissfully serene. The ultimate family holiday villa
Bedrooms at Villa Nini Elly
Six bedrooms at Villa Nini Elly carry its contemporary and modern theme forward. The rooms are bright and airy, with sliding glass doors and air conditioning. Ensuite bathrooms are stocked with luxury amenities and boast high-end fittings.
Master Bedroom 1
Featuring king-size beds, the room is generously sized and allows you to work on the desk or sit back and relax on the bed as you watch some television. Ample storage, including a safety deposit locker, invites you to unpack and settle in. The ensuite bathroom is a delight boasting a jacuzzi, rain shower, private sauna and Toto and Hansgrohe fittings.
Master Bedroom 2
Similar to Master Bedroom 1, this too sits on the ground floor and opens onto the pool deck. The king-size bed has a lovely pool view and a desk and television offer entertainment. The storage areas and bathrooms are almost identical in both the master bedrooms, except that this one doesn’t have a sauna, though it enjoys extra-large shower space with two benches, ideal for those who are mobility challenged.
Up a flight of stairs, the Junior Suite keeps things cool with a concrete built-in platform for the king-size bed and hanging bamboo lanterns. The bathroom has a rain shower, a sky light and an astounding double sink carved out of a single stone, stretching more than four feet long.
Guest Bedroom 1
The largest of the three guest bedrooms, this one is similar in size to the junior suite but also has an extra daybed to accommodate an additional person. A king-size bed, study table, flat-screen television and ample storage make this a comfortable room for anyone.
Guest Bedrooms 2 & 3
These two bedrooms are situated in a separate wing on the first floor, directly above the dining room. Slightly smaller in size to the other four, these rooms overlook the pool and have an extra daybed for additional guests or children. The rooms feature ensuite bathrooms and have twin beds that can be converted into king-size beds.
Service and Facilities
- Capacity for 12 adults (6 ensuite bedrooms: 4 king-size, 2 with twin beds that can be converted into king beds). Three more kids can be accommodated on extra beds on request at an additional charge.
- Living area; Sunken living room with retractable wooden wall; bar counter with 5 bar stools; indoor dining table made of a single Suar log for 8 people, plus island seating for an additional 6 diners; well-equipped kitchen; barbecue area and alfresco dining; outdoor sala; tropical garden with koi pond.
- Main pool: Length 34m x Width 11m x Depth 1.4m.
- Villa Manager; private chef; housekeepers; butler; security guards; gardener. Additional staff (e.g. spa therapist and babysitter) available on request for an additional charge.
- Breakfast is included and the private chef can craft other meals on request from a suggestion menu of western, Asian and vegetarian dishes. Requests accommodated (including special diets). Grocery cost is charged 20% handling fee which is subject to service and tax at the prevailing rate.
- WiFi internet access with routers in every bedroom; intercom; tech-enabled smart home.
- Flat-screen televisions in all the rooms; media room; outdoor theatre with 150-inch projector screen; well-stocked wine cellar (bottles available for purchase).
- In-villa treatments selected from a comprehensive spa menu can be carried out by professional beauty therapists (extra cost applies).
- Safety deposit boxes; generator; barbecue; wireless phone chargers on countertops.
- Daily breakfast
- Wi-Fi internet connection
- Welcome drink and fruit basket
- Turn down service
- Personal service by the villa staff including a full time villa manager
- Exclusive use of the villa and listed facilities
Rate in USD
|Bedrooms||Low Season||Shoulder||High Season||Peak Season|
|Season||Low Season||Shoulder||High Season||Peak Season|
|2022||03 May – 09 Jun
23 Oct – 14 Dec
|10 Jun – 23 Jun
28 Aug – 22 Oct
|24 Jun – 27 Aug
15 Dec – 25 Dec
|26 Dec – 05 Jan|
|2023||06 Jan – 19 Jan
30 Jan – 31 Mar
17 Apr – 27 Apr
02 May – 08 Jun
22 Oct – 14 Dec
|20 Jan – 29 Jan
01 Apr – 06 Apr
11 Apr – 16 Apr
28 Apr – 01 May
09 Jun – 22 Jun
27 Aug – 21 Oct
|07 Apr – 10 Apr
23 Jun – 26 Aug
15 Dec – 25 Dec
|26 Dec – 05 Jan|