Villa Name : Villa Puri Nirwana
Beachfront View Villa $930 /night
Villa Puri Nirwana – Luxury Beachfront Villa
The six-bedroom, luxury beachfront villa, Villa Puri Nirwana, is located well away from the hustle and bustle of mainstream tourism on Bali’s southeast coast, complete with a private self-contained spa, and a 16-metre swimming pool set within exquisite gardens complemented by spectacular ocean views. This plantation-style, wheelchair-friendly mansion, complete with elevator, blends Mediterranean, Moroccan and Dutch-colonial design, and accommodates up to fourteen adults and eight children. Guests can look forward to large entertainment areas, generous bedrooms, magnificent bathrooms, a vogue-style Chefs’ kitchen, a banquet-size dining room (seats 24), sitting rooms, a billiard table, meet and greet areas, and enough full time staff to cater to every whim.
Villa Puri Nirwana is the perfect retreat for those seeking luxurious and private relaxation amid Bali’s breathtaking surroundings in the tiny fishing village of Cucukan, just 1 kilometre from the Bali Safari & Marine Park, and about half-an-hour’s drive north from Sanur. The property boasts 5000 square metres of manicured gardens, water features, a reflection pond, and flat lawns, which are perfect for weddings and events.
Furthermore, as one of the very few villas in Bali designed to be wheelchair/disabled friendly, Villa Puri Nirwana presents wide doorways and passageways, flat surfaces and huge easy-to-negotiate bathrooms, as well as an elevator between floors. It is ideally suited for families with children as four of the king-bedded rooms are equipped with a queen-sized, children’s trundle bed underneath the main bed-frame, accommodating two kids in each, while an additional queen-size bed is situated in the upstairs living room.
Bedrooms at Villa Puri Nirwana
The extravagant master suite is located at the front of the house and offers wonderful views across the grounds to the pool and the beach beyond, all the way to the island of Nusa Penida. A king sized four poster bed dominates the room and folding glass doors open to the front lawn. Textured ceilings are covered with Balinese fabrics to add interest. Marble floors and easy rattan chairs bring a sense of Bali to the master suite. There is a spacious wardrobe for your clothes, and iPod dock to play your favorite music.
An outdoor lounge chairs placed on the paved terrace surrounded by water features, fish ponds and equipped with outdoor speakers to complete this space of pleasure and enjoyment of holiday time. An enormous en-suite bathroom with a walk in rain shower, a spa area with a massage bed, an oval bathtub is finished in black and white. A long vanity is equipped with his and hers basins and an enormous mirror. There is a storage room for suitcases as well.
The ocean view suite boasts its own annex in the upper floor of the villa accessible through several stairs or even by private elevator convenient for elder guests or people with a movement disabilities.
A private balcony overlooks the lawn and the deep blue ocean. Featuring a king-sized bed, sofa and writing desk and decorated in white and cool tones echoed in the featured ceiling. Checkerboard marble floors and wooden shutters, open to invite the ocean view and the breeze, add texture and tone to this large, elegant suite. A bathroom adjoins on the terrace, tastefully appointed with mozaic tiles and rain shower.
Ocean view suite has an adjoined spacious open living area that enjoys stunning ocean views. This living area surrounded by folding wooden shutters and it has a table for small group dinning or gatherings, and entertaining area with sofa and armchairs, TV, DVD and satellite channels. It also equipped with a large circle lounge perfect for evening drinks and talking. Additional queen size netted bed placed here for a day leaps or can be used as additional bed to accommodate 2 guests who prefer the ocean breeze instead of air conditioned space.
The colonial theme is continued in the four king-sized garden suites, elegant and tasteful, they evoke the feeling of an indulgent seaside holiday. Four beautifully appointed guest suites overlook the landscaped tropical garden filled with mature trees and flowering beds. Each of these suites, two on the ground floor and two on the upper floor, are reached by wide verandahs. Wooden shutters open to the garden and close for privacy, still allowing light to filter through.
King-sized beds are dressed with white Indian cotton spreads and enclosed by romantic mosquito nets. Fully air-conditioned, the feature ceilings which are a signature of Puri Nirwana, add to the romance of the suites. Dramatic en-suite bathrooms lead off each suite. With black and white-striped tiled walls and marble floors, each features a bathtub, his and hers vanities and a walk in shower. Generous proportions in the guest suites and the adjoining bathrooms evoke a timeless and classical sensibility.
Living Areas at Villa Puri Nirwana
The design of this holiday rental villa makes the most of the ocean-front location and astounding views looking out towards the island of Nusa Penida. The white villa is cooled by the fresh sea breezes that whisper through the villa, and maximizes the views from many areas of the property. White wooden shutters throughout create a cool, tropical feeling and covered walkways connecting the different areas of the villa add to the feeling of space.
A wide front lawn overlooks the ocean and features two covered bales for dining and relaxing, a stone terrace and a beautiful large pool. Glass transparent fence gives the feeling there is nothing separating you from the beach, which comes alive at sunset with local families. Impressive living areas, entertainment rooms and private hideaways mean that every guest is catered for. Puri Nirwana features for disabled and an elderly guest is a unique feature and includes doors without doorsteps in all areas around the house (except the Spa) and flat winding paths across the property and a modern elevator that travels between the ground and the first floor.
Service and Facilities
- Capacity for 12 people (6 king-bedded rooms). 4 trundle beds and 2 extra rollaway beds are available for 6 more adults (extra cost applies).
- 2 living rooms; media room; dining room seating 20; additional dining area for 6; poolside fan-cooled gazebo with alfresco dining for 12; poolside bale; modern kitchen.
- Length 16m x width 5m x depth 0.8-1.5m pool, with jacuzzi section.
- Owner rep; senior butler; butler; private chef; housekeepers; 24-hour security; gardeners. Additional staff (babysitters, masseuses) on request at extra charge.
- Complimentary daily breakfast. Suggestions menu of western, Chinese, Asian, vegetarian and children’s dishes. Priced multi-dish dinner menus including a seafood barbecue. Requests accommodated (including special diets).
- Broadband internet with WiFi; landline for local calls.
- 55-inch TV with Indovision and DVD player; outdoor speakers; Bluetooth; PlayStation; pool table.
- Families with young children will appreciate the baby cot and high chair, sandpits and pool toys.
- In-villa massage and spa treatments can be arranged on request using visiting therapists (extra costs apply), Spa joglo facilities include massage beds, back massage chair, hair station and copper bath.
- A daily complimentary 7-seater car (petrol excluded) can be arranged with the villa manager at least one day in advance. The car is available for 8 consecutive hours only, extra charge applies for any additional hours.
- Villa Puri Nirwana makes an idyllic beachfront wedding and special event venue, catering for up to 150 guests.
- All areas are wheelchair accessible; elevator; barbecue; diesel powered back-up generator; safety deposit boxes.
- First morning breakfast
- Welcome drinks and local fruit
- Wi-Fi internet connection
- Turndown service
- Personal Service by the villa staffs including villa manager, housekeeper, chef/cook, security and attendants
- Exclusive use whole villa and listed facilities
- Airport transfer included minimum 5 nights stay by Puri Asia
Rates in USD
|Bedroom||Low Season||Shoulder Season||High Season||Peak Season|
*Rates are subject to 15,5 percent government tax & service charge. All prices and season period are subject to change without prior notice.
|Season||Low Season||Shoulder Season||High Season||Peak Season|
|2020||05 Jan – 23 Jan
03 Feb – 26 Mar
20 Apr – 29 Apr
05 May – 11 Jun
18 Oct – 14 Dec
|24 Jan – 02 Feb
27 Mar – 07 Apr
14 Apr – 19 Apr
30 Apr – 04 May
12 Jun – 25 Jun
23 Aug – 17 Oct
|08 Apr – 13 Apr
26 Jun – 22 Aug
15 Dec – 25 Dec
|26 Dec – 06 Jan|
|2021||07 Jan – 10 Feb
21 Feb – 25 Mar
12 Apr – 29 Apr
04 May – 10 Jun
24 Oct – 14 Dec
|11 Feb – 20 Feb
26 Mar – 30 Mar
06 Apr – 11 Apr
30 Apr – 03 May
11 Jun – 24 Jun
29 Aug – 23 Oct
|31 Mar – 05 Apr
25 Jun – 28 Aug
15 Dec – 25 Dec
|26 Dec – 05 Jan|
Villa Puri Nirwana Calendar | Bali | 6 Bedrooms
- Location: Jl. Pantai Cucukan No.12, Medahan, Kec. Gianyar, Kabupaten Gianyar, Bali 80515, Indonesia