Villa Name : Villa Saan
Ocean View Villa $2,200 /night
Villa Saan Phuket, Thailand
From an enviable position, high on a dramatic rocky headland above Phuket’s west coast, every room at this stunning six bedrooms luxury villa commands breathtaking views of the Andaman Sea. And it’s not only the views that make a bold statement at Villa Saan. The spectacular cathedral-like entrance, cool 19-metre infinity-edge pool, state-of-the-art home cinema, well-equipped gym and luxurious spa treatment room will take your breath away too. The finest furnishings, unique works of art and top-quality fittings throughout the villa’s livings spaces, bedrooms and bathrooms add to Villa Saan’s appeal.
Arranged over three levels, all six of Villa Saan’s spacious air-conditioned and fan-cooled ensuite bedrooms open onto the unobstructed ocean views and private glass-fronted balconies. These bright, sunny rooms have been flexibly configured to suit all types of guest groups, with four king or queen-bedded rooms and two twin rooms. The master suite, which lies on the upper floor, boasts a sparkling jacuzzi and a private furnished terrace overlooking the main pool.
A team of four staff is on hand to pamper guests with the finest cuisine, keep the villa pristine and offer a knowledgeable concierge service. Whether you wish to spend your day at the villa enjoying a fresh seafood barbecue, lazing by the pool, surrendering to rejuvenating spa treatments, sipping sunset cocktails and watching movies on the Apple TV, or head out for a round of golf, to explore Phuket’s many exciting attractions, or charter a boat and go island hopping, your villa manager can make it happen.
Bedrooms at Villa Saan
A truly romantic oasis boasting its own jacuzzi plunge pool with panoramic views and a double bathtub discreetly tucked away on the private terrace. This bright, king-bedded room is chicly furnished with a white loveseat and ottoman. Hidden behind the room’s desk area is a walk-in wardrobe and the luxurious bathroom where the rain shower’s glass enclosure gives it an alfresco feel.
Guest Bedrooms 2 And 3
Two large queen-bedded guest rooms share the top floor of one pavilion, each with fabulous sea views, private terraces, wardrobes and lavish ensuite bathrooms with double bathtubs. One of the bedrooms has a side terrace with a reflecting pool and outdoor shower.
Guest Bedrooms 4 Till 8
Four guest bedrooms are arranged side by side below the pool terrace, each featuring sea- and garden-view balconies and ensuite bathrooms with rain showers. One room is double-bedded while the remaining three have twin beds that convert to king-size or queen-size beds. Next to the gym, on the ground floor of the villa, sits the eighth guest bedroom, also king-bedded and ensuite. Spacious, bright and elegant, these rooms will appeal to kids and adults alike.
Living Areas at Villa Saan
The villa’s majestic entrance pavilion is a wonderful place to linger and relax, with its high vaulted roof that offers shade for the comfy sofas set in front of a burbling pool.
To one side of the entrance is the living room, a cool escape with an inviting white sofa lounging area oriented to view the sunset through floor-to-ceiling glass walls. To the rear of the room is a TV lounge with a well-stocked bookshelf and Buddhist artwork adding a sense of serenity.
Sliding doors lead to the dining room and kitchen, a modern and rather sexy space with 12 red suede chairs lining a solid wood table. The open guest kitchen with a big wine fridge and modern appliances sits to the back of this area while across the entire front are glass doors that slide open to the terrace, furnished with a poly-rattan dining table. The staff kitchen, where the chef prepares an array of tempting Thai treats, is tucked away behind the guest kitchen.
To the other side of the entrance is a games room with pool table, bar and entertainment unit adjacent to the sumptuous home cinema, fitted with projector screen and soft seats designed for an authentic cinematic experience. Downstairs is the villa’s gym, equipped with top-notch fitness and spa facilities.
Stretching across the front of the villa’s grand entrance pavilion is the 19-metre pool with integrated jacuzzi, perfect for enjoying the sea views while soaking in cool comfort. Sun loungers line the pool’s length, while in the corner of the terrace near the games room is shaded lounge seating, a furnished sala and a barbecue area, a great spot to indulge in some sunset cocktails before firing up the grill for your seafood dinner. The gym on the villa’s lower floor overlooks the garden, carefully landscaped with colourful tropical trees and plants.
Service and Facilities
- Villa Saan capacity for 12 adults and 2 children (4 ensuite bedrooms with king-size beds, 2 of which has one sofa for a kid; 1 ensuite bedroom with twin beds; 1 small ensuite extra bedroom with king-sized bed). 2 additional beds may be set up on guest request at additional charge.
- Living room with adjacent cinema room; indoor dining for 16; outdoor dining for 14; poolside and rooftop terraces; study; spa room.
- 1.35 x 5.5 x 1.5 metres pool with jacuzzi; whirlpool in spa room.
- Villa manager; private chef; driver; housekeeping and security. Additional staff (babysitters, spa therapists) available on request.
- Set Thai and vegetarian menus, plus a la carte choices. Requests accommodated (including special diets).
- WiFi internet access; landline for local calls (extra cost); complimentary mobile phone provided for emergency use.
- 90-inch projector screen; satellite TV; DVD players; Bang & Olufsen stereo with Bose speakers; CD player; iPod dock; pool table; table tennis.
- One Waterfall Bay is well equipped for families. Facilities include: pool toys; DVDs; PlayStation; games.
- Enjoy spa and beauty treatments carried out by professional therapists (extra cost applies) in the comfort of the villa’s spa room complete with whirlpool and steam sauna.
- A 10 passenger car and driver is available on a complimentary basis for up to 8 hours a day (excluding petrol).
- Barbecue; back-up estate generator; safety deposit box.
- Exclusive use whole villa facilities
- Wi-Fi internet connection
- Personal service by the villa staff
- Welcome drink and welcome fruit bowl
Rates In USD
|Bedrooms||Low Season||Shoulder Season||High Season||Peak Season|
*Rates are subject to 17,7 percent government tax & service charge. All prices and season period are subject to change without prior notice.
|Season||Low Season||Shoulder Season||High Season||Peak Season|
|2020||27 Apr – 30 Jun
01 Sep – 30 Sep
12 Oct – 31 Oct
|01 Mar – 26 Mar
01 Jul – 31 Aug
01 Oct – 11 Oct
01 Nov – 10 Dec
|06 Jan – 23 Jan
24 Jan – 01 Feb (CNY)
02 Feb – 29 Feb
27 Mar – 08 Apr
09 Apr – 18 Apr (Easter)
19 Apr – 26 Apr
11 Dec – 17 Dec
|18 Dec – 10 Jan|
|2021||21 Apr – 30 Jun||01 Mar – 02 Apr||11 Jan – 10 Feb
11 Feb – 17 Feb (CNY)
18 Feb – 28 Feb
03 Apr – 20 Apr (Easter)
Villa Saan Calendar | Phuket | 6 Bedrooms
- Location: Cape Amarin, Kamala, Phuket, Thailand.