Villa Name : Villa Sapna
Ocean View Villa $1,050 /night
Villa Sapna – Luxury Villa in Phuket
Set on the hillside in Cape Yamu on the peaceful east coast of Phuket, Villa Sapna is a stylish five-bedroom haven with outstanding sea views in two directions. Wake up to a dramatic sunrise over Phang Nga Bay, then at dusk gather on the rooftop terrace to watch the sunset over Sapam Bay.
Relax, enjoy the views and settle in for a luxurious tropical holiday at this bright modern villa, which is arranged in two pavilions accented with exquisite works of art. The chic yet comfortable open-plan living and dining room and a generous-sized family room open fully to the 20-metre private pool, terrace, lawn and gardens. Swimming in the sparkling infinity pool, with its spectacular sea and sky vistas, offers a “floating in heaven” sensation, and the villa’s textured white walls, reflecting pools and orchid-filled urns lend an air of cool serenity. Inside are designer furnishings and eye-catching paintings by some of Asia’s most celebrated contemporary artists including Attasit Pokpong and Yue Min Jun. The five bedrooms, which include a poolside master suite with a jacuzzi, are each lavish hideaways with ensuite bathrooms, double beds and inspiring sea views.
Villa Sapna is part of a private estate in Cape Yamu surrounded by a rural landscape of coconut, banana and pineapple plantations and fishing villages, and offers the perfect base for exploring nearby tropical islands and Phuket’s lush interior. A five-minute walk down the hill leads to a small beach and pier used mostly by local fishermen setting off for the day in their longtail boats. Beyond the villa, Phuket’s best dining, spas, golf courses and west-coast beaches are all found within a 30-minute drive. Guests enjoy the dedicated service of a private chef who specialises in Thai cuisine, a villa manager and housekeeping staff, all professionally trained to offer five-star care.
Bedrooms at Villa Sapna
Each of the five bedrooms at Villa Sapna is a bright, modern haven with floor-to-ceiling glass doors offering fabulous ocean views. All have double beds, ensuite bathrooms, air conditioning, ceiling fans and open to either a private balcony, the rooftop patio or garden. The poolside master suite has a double sunken jacuzzi for some added romantic flair, while the ground-floor guest room has a cosy living area with a TV and sofa. Peaked ceilings in the three upstairs guest bedrooms lend a sense of grandeur.
Living Areas at Villa Sapna
Villa Sapna’s stylish living areas form an L-shape around the pool terrace. Every room can be cooled by either air conditioning or by ceiling fans and sliding doors that let tropical breezes flow through. A Roche Bobois designer sofa in a boho striped and floral design forms a functional art piece that draws the eye into the bright, cheerful living and dining area, where the walls are adorned with vivid contemporary paintings. The solid timber dining table seats 14, while a black granite island in the adjacent kitchen offers breakfast-bar seating for five. The large, modern kitchen is available and well equipped for guests, but likely to be used mainly by the villa chef.
The family room offers a chic yet cosy spot to unwind, with two sets of sand-toned sofas arranged in a TV lounge area and sitting area. Sliding glass doors across the entire front of the room open to the pool terrace for open-air tropical living. An office nook with a desk, bookshelves and printer is set in the back corner of this room, while the gym with elliptical and weight-resistance equipment is found in a separate room behind.
Every outdoor living area at Villa Sapna offers sweeping views over the sea, with the 20-metre pool forming the focal point surrounded by lawn, tropical gardens and sand-wash terracing. A large all-weather sofa and six sunbeds invite poolside relaxation, and a barbecue and outdoor dining table for eight provide the perfect setting for guests to indulge in a grilled seafood feast under the stars. Early-morning swimmers are rewarded with sunrise views over Phang Nga Bay, while the comfortably furnished rooftop terrace is the place to gather for cocktails and take in the colourful sunsets over Sapam Bay.
Service and Facilities
- Capacity for 10 guests (1 master suite with double bed and 4 double-bedded guest rooms).
- Open-plan room with living and dining areas; indoor dining for 14; modern kitchen; family room with home theatre and study; gym; rooftop terrace with sunset views; pool terrace with sunbeds, sofa and outdoor dining for eight; tropical gardens and lawn.
- 20m x 5m x 1.5m infinity pool
- Villa manager; housekeeper; chef; 24-hour estate security.
- Daily continental breakfasts included. Suggestion menu with Thai cuisine and some Western dishes, prepared by the chef. Special dietary requests accommodated wherever possible
- WiFi broadband internet; printer
- Flat-screen TVs and DVD player; digital movie library; satellite cable service; Bose speakers; book selection; board games
- Villa Sapna is a family-friendly villa with board games, body boards and a high chair included. The villa manager could assist with the hire of other equipment such as a baby cot or car seat from a local agency by request
- The villa has its own sea-view air-conditioned gym with elliptical and weight-training equipment. Massage treatments, yoga classes, manicures and other spa services can be arranged in the tranquil comfort of the villa
- Phuket airport is a 40-minute drive away and airport transfers, private chauffeur service and taxi pick-ups may be arranged for additional charges
- Events for up to 60 people seated and 80 standing can be arranged at Villa Sapna with prior notice (event fee applies)
- Lift from car park to ground floor; safety deposit box; barbecue
- Welcome fruit bowl
- Daily Continental/Asian Breakfast
- Wi-Fi internet connection
- Personal service by the villa staff
- Welcome drink
Rates in USD
|Bedrooms||Low Season||Shoulder Season||High Season||Peak Season|
*Rates are subject to 17,7 percent government tax & service charge. All prices and season period are subject to change without prior notice.
|Season||Low Season||Shoulder Season||High Season||Peak Season|
|2020||27 Apr – 30 Jun
01 Sep – 30 Sep
12 Oct – 31 Oct
|01 Mar – 26 Mar
01 Jul – 31 Aug
01 Oct – 11 Oct
01 Nov – 10 Dec
|06 Jan – 23 Jan
24 Jan – 01 Feb (CNY)
02 Feb – 29 Feb
27 Mar – 08 Apr
09 Apr – 18 Apr (Easter)
19 Apr – 26 Apr
11 Dec – 17 Dec
|18 Dec – 10 Jan|
|2021||21 Apr – 30 Jun||01 Mar – 02 Apr||11 Jan – 10 Feb
11 Feb – 17 Feb (CNY)
18 Feb – 28 Feb
03 Apr – 20 Apr (Easter)
Villa Sapna Calendar | Phuket | 5 Bedrooms
- Location: The Bay Estate, Cape Yamu, Phuket, Thailand