Villa Name : Villa Seascape
Beachfront View Villa $890 /night
Villa Seascape – Beachfront Villa in Lembongan
Villa Seascape is a stunning home on the ocean’s edge that is set to raise the bar for contemporary tropical living. Seascape is the perfect name for this spectacular villa, which offers expansive ocean vistas from its prime beachfront position. Bali-based Italian architect Valentina Audrito shaped the ultra-modern design with her signature playful use of space, soaring ceilings and creative blend of natural and fabricated material. The result is a laid-back-beach-house-meets-luxury-loft-living vibe that encourages guests to kick off their Jimmy Choos in favour of uber-cool (but uncompromisingly comfortable) barefoot bliss.
The maxi-minimalist design aesthetic is perfectly pitched, with a beach-chic colour palette of neutrals and aquas, and a circular theme softening the rectangular shapes, from decorative alcoves to bathroom mirrors to the pool terrace. All the rooms are adorned with natural materials — polished pebble and teakwood floors, terrazzo walls and bathtubs, bamboo screens, seagrass rugs, custom-designed furniture using plaited rope and rattan, and shells decorating woven baskets, curtain tie-backs and wooden bowls. Among the contemporary luxuries are sublimely comfortable King Koil beds, crisp cotton bed-linen, 52-inch TVs, NID music system, Bose speakers and home cinema. And attention to the smallest detail is evident in thoughtful extras such as beach bags in the bedrooms and Sensatia toiletries in the bathroom.
The entire family will love the many imaginative spaces here, whether hanging out in the huge netted chill-out zone suspended above the living area, lounging in the shallows of the 15-metre pool, gathering around the beach-edge fire-pit for sunset cocktails, or sprawling in front of the cinema screen for a post-dinner movie. While remaining discreetly out of sight until required, the staff is on hand to help guests make the most of their stay; among them is an accomplished chef who can whip up everything from simple lunches to beachfront barbecues and gourmet dinners.
Living Areas at Villa Seascape
Cooled by ceiling fans and the sea breeze, Villa Seascape’s soaring double-height living room is the villa’s social heart. This impressive split-level space is designed with easy entertaining in mind. Glass doors fold back fully onto a double-height terrace where a dining table comfortably seating ten commands pool and ocean views. Within, clusters of contemporary modular sofas and woven rattan ottomans invite both sparkling conversation and quiet repose. The beautifully designed kitchen, with distinctive wedge-shaped island counter is slightly elevated and lightly screened behind columns of distinctive ceramic lamps. While it gives guests the convenience of a fridge, hob and coffee machine, the chef prepares meals in the staff kitchen behind the main villa building.
Massive bamboo-plaited doors to one side of the living room fold back fully to reveal the media room, where an enormous circular mattress piled high with cushions sits on the polished concrete floor facing a 260cm retractable projector screen. Midnight blue cinema-style blackout curtains mean you can watch a movie here any time of the day without the tropical sunlight intruding. To one side are pool-and-ocean views through sliding doors that open onto the terrace. Opposite, mirrored doors open onto a huge semi-open bathroom with walls of mirror and coloured terrazzo, statement blue terrazzo tub with rain shower above, and an alfresco shower in the courtyard. The media room can also be set up as a fifth bedroom if necessary.
Accessed from the aerial walkway above the living area is a netting-floored mezzanine suspended like a huge hammock above the guest kitchen. This is the perfect spot for kids (and adventurous adults) to curl up on a pile of cushions and enjoy a good book or movie (there’s a wall-mounted 52-inch TV with satellite channels and DVD player at one end), while keeping an eye on activities in the living area below.
Poolside entertainment terrace
This stunningly designed poolside space spills out beyond the dining terrace towards the spectacular 15-metre swimming pool. On one side, over-sized beanbags rest on the pebble-stone deck in front of a cushioned bench built into a gracefully curved coral wall. Across the pool is the pool bar where an elongated island of polished concrete and aqua-coloured timber stretches out under a sail awning, providing an outdoor kitchen and a sit-up bar counter for alfresco meals. Inches away from the beach, semi-circular polished concrete seating curves around a fire-pit — the perfect place for sunset cocktails and after-dinner star-gazing.
Bedrooms at Villa Seascape
All five bedroom suites are light, airy, and beautifully designed, with floors of either polished concrete or smoothly ground pebbles, woven seagrass matts, and a restful aqua-meets-neutrals palette. Furniture includes comfortable beds with deep King Koil mattresses and quality cotton bedding, and among the thoughtful extras are reading lights, kimonos and slippers, and toiletries from renowned Bali brand Sensatia.
Garden Cottage Guest Suite
On the upper floor of the Garden Cottage, a super-king bed rests under a romantic white-crepe-tented ceiling before a wall of mirror that enhances the sense of space. Opposite, a comfortably upholstered sofa faces a 52-inch wall-mounted TV with satellite channels and DVD player; draw the gauze curtains to conceal it if you prefer. Lofty double doors of plaited bamboo slide back to reveal the open-sided, bamboo-screened bathroom with celadon porcelain basins and, behind curtains of hanging beads, the large shower enclosure.
Cloud Guest Suite
This bedroom is on the ground floor of the main house and delivers stunning pool-and-sea views from its king-size bed as well as from the terrace beyond a wall of bi-fold doors. Equally dazzling is the air-conditioned bathroom with its bathtub scooped out on one side of a terrazzo island, double basins decorated with stars, multi-hued terrazzo walls, indoor shower, and private garden courtyard with alfresco shower.
Boat Guest Suite
A surprising feature dominates this upper-floor guest suite: the statement sea-view bathtub set into a zen-style teak-wood platform behind the king-size bed. The view is even better from the private sun-trap balcony with neon-pink chairs. A pair of stylish bamboo chairs provides a space to sit and change in comfort within the bathroom, where blue and white basins sit on a terrazzo vanity facing trees through a bamboo screen, and beaded curtains camouflage the walk-in rain-shower.
The Triple Room
Ideal for kids or sharers, this second upper-floor bedroom suite has three single beds, two of which can be joined to make a double, and one of which can be used as a sofa. Two rope ottomans sit on the polished concrete floor that flows past floor-to-ceiling bi-fold doors onto a balcony furnished with a double chair facing the magnificent ocean vista. The bathroom continues the sea theme, with colourful twin sinks, a circular terrazzo bathtub and separate shower enclosure hidden behind a curtain of beads.
The Media Room
The luxurious media room has been designed to effortlessly transform into a stunning ocean-view fifth bedroom.
Service and Facilities
- Location: Nusa Lembongan, Bali, Indonesia.
- Villa Seascape Capacity: 11 people (5 ensuite air-conditioned bedrooms: 3 with king beds; 1 with 3 single beds, 2 of which can be converted to a king bed; and a media room with 3-metre round mattress which can be set up as the fifth bedroom).
- Living Areas: Double-height fan-cooled living area; media room; dining terrace with table for 10; poolside entertainment terrace/bar.
- Pool: 15m x 5m (including a 1.8m wide shallow children’s wading area running the full length of the pool). Depth between 1.2 and 1.5m.
- Staff: Villa manager; private chef; butler; housekeeping; gardener; maintenance and security.
- Dining: Western, Asian, vegetarian and children’s menu. Requests accommodated (including special diets).
- Entertainment: Home theatre system in media room with 260cm x 105cm retractable projector screen with internet connection and extensive digital movie library; two-zone NID music system with Bose speakers in the living room and the pool bar; 52-inch satellite TV and DVD player in the mezzanine; 52-inch satellite TV and DVD player in the master suite. iPod dock in living room.
- Communication: WiFi internet access; printer available for guest use.
- For families: Villa Seascape is an idyllic choice for families. A high chair is available in-villa and other kids’ equipment can be hired for a small additional charge.
- Spa: In-villa massage can be arranged on request, using visiting therapists (extra cost applies).
- Transportation: Villa guests arrive via the Sanur-to-Nusa Lembongan ferries which run regularly through the day. Guests arriving in Sanur later than 5pm will require overnight accommodation on mainland Bali as crossings are not recommended at night. Your villa manager can help with ferry bookings (on guest account). Once on-island, a pick-up truck (seats 10 passengers) and driver can be arranged. The villa staff can also arrange motorcycle, buggy or bicycle rental for guests.
- Additional Facilities: Wine fridge; gas barbecue; safety deposit boxes in each bedroom; Aero water filtration system; full back-up diesel powered generator.
- Exclusive use of the whole villa and listed facilities
- Personal service by the villa including full time manager, housekeeper, chef, security and attendans
- Daily breakfast
- Welcome drink and fruit basket upon arrival
- Turn down service
- Wifi Internet connection
- Airport transfer included minimum 5 nights stay by Puri Asia
Rates in USD
|Bedrooms||Low Season||Shoulder Season||High Season||Peak Season|
*Rates are subject to 15,5 percent government tax & service charge. All prices and season period are subject to change without prior notice.
|Season||Low Season||Shoulder Season||High Season||Peak Season|
|2020||05 Jan – 23 Jan
03 Feb – 26 Mar
20 Apr – 29 Apr
05 May – 11 Jun
18 Oct – 14 Dec
|24 Jan – 02 Feb
27 Mar – 07 Apr
14 Apr – 19 Apr
30 Apr – 04 May
12 Jun – 25 Jun
23 Aug – 17 Oct
|08 Apr – 13 Apr
26 Jun – 22 Aug
15 Dec – 25 Dec
|26 Dec – 06 Jan|
|2021||07 Jan – 10 Feb
21 Feb – 25 Mar
12 Apr – 29 Apr
04 May – 10 Jun
24 Oct – 14 Dec
|11 Feb – 20 Feb
26 Mar – 30 Mar
06 Apr – 11 Apr
30 Apr – 03 May
11 Jun – 24 Jun
29 Aug – 23 Oct
|31 Mar – 05 Apr
25 Jun – 28 Aug
15 Dec – 25 Dec
|26 Dec – 05 Jan|
Villa Seascape Calendar | Bali | 4 Bedrooms
- Location: Nusa Lembongan, Bali, Indonesia.