Villa Name : Villa Solaris
Ocean View Villa $825 /night
Villa Solaris – Luxury 4 Bedrooms Villa in Phuket
The staffed 4-bedroom Villa Solaris is testament to what can be achieved when you combine bold architectural design with a stunning coastal landscape. This remarkable villa done in a pavilion-style utilizes an abundance of design features to ensure that no matter where you are within the property, you will always have a breathtaking birds-eye view of the ocean below. This privately owned villa sits on a natural ocean headland in Kamala in the exclusive Amarin Estate and boasts four master bedroom suites, three swimming pools, a home cinema plus a host of other luxuries to ensure your stay is perfect. Open the ornate wooden doors to your private paradise and let the magnificent views and the cool ocean breeze carry all of your worries away. This is a house of many levels and living spaces. It also has an elevator that links the entry level to the 2nd pool level. Past guests have raved about the spa room and the cooking among other features. As usual it’s about the sum of the details when it comes to luxury.
Bedrooms at Villa Solaris
Each of the four master suites at Villa Solaris are unique and impressive. The design is simple and majestic, using high ceilings and generous amounts of glass to make the stunning ocean views and natural vegetation the focal points of your stay. Two of the master suites feature direct access to their own swimming pool and are set among the treetops of the mature plants growing on the hillside.
The other remaining two bedrooms feature panoramic views from the bed over the tropical bay below. The bathrooms and private terraces of those rooms share the same views. All bedrooms feature king-size beds, air-conditioning and ensuite bathroom. The majestic ensuite bathrooms are perfect for unwinding at the end of the day in the large bathtub or under the rainfall shower.
The villa sleeps 8 people comfortably and is large enough that each can be ensured of both space and privacy on their vacation. A roll-out bed is available for children upon request but note the maximum number of people staying at the villa is capped as number of people staying it will affect the quality of service of the guest experience.
Living Spaces at Villa Solaris
Living Areas: Villa Solaris is a wonderful location for entertaining, with numerous areas to suit your needs, either indoors with air conditioning or alfresco. Entering the complex on the upper-level, you will find the living room, fully-equipped kitchen, dining room and a glass-encased sitting room. All rooms look over the large infinity pool to the ocean beyond. Glass sliding doors open from the living room directly onto the pool deck. The sunsets from this vantage point are particularly majestic.
Take the glass and gold elevator to the middle level of the villa where you will discover a large outdoor sitting area which is perfect for afternoon drinks or relaxing with loved ones. On the lower level, there is also another covered entertaining area complete with a barbeque and more magnificent views over the bay below. The staff at Villa Solaris will be happy to prepare a BBQ for guests, with fresh local seafood being a popular choice. Locally sourced produce from markets ensures that it is both fresh and delicious.
Cinema Room: Few villas can boast their own private cinema, yet Villa Solaris is complete with a dedicated theatre room. A large (2 x 3 metre) screen adorns one wall. Sit back and relax in the large leather recliners and enjoy your favourite movie screened on demand.
Gym and Spa: For the fitness conscious, the villa solaris phuket contains a small but adequate gym room that has an exercise bike, treadmill, cross-trainer and some free weights. If you enjoy running, then the 8 kilometre stretch of headland road from the villa to Kamala Beach is both beautiful and challenging. The long-curved bay of Kamala and its cooling waters are perfect for a quick dip after a tiring run. For those who prefer massage and spa treatments, the villa includes a 2 table massage room and outside specialists are brought in to do treatments and massages.
Swimming Pool: What villa experience would be complete without a spectacular infinity pool overlooking the ocean. Villa Solaris has not one, but three swimming pools to satisfy your needs. The primary pool is on the main entry level of the first pavilion with commanding views over the property and Andaman Sea below. The pool is surrounded by decking and large planter pots, with sun-loungers and an outdoor shower for convenience. The second pool is a little more private and adjoins the first master suite. It is in an L-shape and the room is able to be opened on two sides for the occupants to dive directly into the cooling waters.
The third pool is a great size for swimming laps and joins directly to one of the master suites. This pool is located on the lowest level and offers privacy and seclusion, as it is nestled amongst the native vegetation on the hillside. At one end is a BBQ and sitting area with views of the bay below. Around the pools are a variety of living spaces which include shaded areas to read, relax and unwind with the soft ocean breeze. There are also sun-loungers for those who prefer to embrace the sun and spend their days working on a suntan.
Service and Facilities
- Location: Villa Solaris is located inside the exclusive Cape Amarin Estate, with 24 hour security, in Kamala, on Phuket’s west coast.
- Setting: Hillside, with views of the Andaman Sea.
- Notable Features: Ocean views, 3 Infinity pools, cinema room, gymnasium, air-conditioned living space, luxurious bedrooms, and fully staffed including an inhouse chef. All four bedrooms with ensuite bathrooms.
- Property Size: Land size 4050m2; Floor space of villa 2700m2.
- Capacity: 4 Master Suites with King Sized Beds. Sleeps up to 8. Additional beds (2) can be arranged for children upon request (additional charge applies)
- Pools: There are 3 swimming pools with dimensions of 25 x 5 meters, 18 x 3 meters and 18 x 6 meters. All with a consistent depth of 1.5 meters.
- Staff: Include a full-time Villa manager, cook, housekeeping and 24-hour security staff.
- Dining: The Indoor dining table can seat up to 10. The menu includes a selection of Thai and Western dish suggestions and can easily adapted to meet individual food preferences and any allergies. All food and beverages are charged at the cost price of the groceries or drinks, plus a 20% surcharge. For more information click here.
- Living: The villa has two spacious living areas on the entry level; an open plan living, kitchen and dining and a sitting room (both with the option of air-conditioning).
- Entertainment: The Cinema room can comfortably seat up to 6 pax in reclining chairs and has an impressive 3 x 2-meter screen. Fully air-conditioned. In addition, each bedroom has a television connected to satellite TV and a portable Bluetooth speaker for guest use.
- Gymnasium: The private gym is equipped with an exercise bike, treadmill, cross-trainer and some free weights. For more information click here.
- Communication: WI-FI, inter-room dialing, local and International telephone access (charges apply). The villa has reasonable cell phone reception.
- Families: For infants, baby cots, high chairs are available on request.
- Transport: A variety of transport options to suite any size of party can be organised by the Villa Solaris team.
- Additional Facilities: BBQ, poolside bar area, in-room safes, bathroom amenities; hairdryers are found in each bedroom for guest convenience.
- Inclusions: Bookings include unlimited high-speed WI-FI throughout the property, 1 x airport arrival transfer car and 1 x airport drop off car, 1st morning breakfasts.
- First morning deluxe guest breakfast 10 days prior
- 1 x airport arrival transfer car and 1 x airport drop off car (each max 8 PAX plus luggage)
- Exclusive use whole villa and listed facilities
- Unlimited high-speed WI-FI throughout the property
Rates in USD
|Bedrooms||Low Season||High Season||Peak Season|
*Rates are subject to 17,7 percent government tax & service charge. All prices and season period are subject to change without prior notice.
|Low Season||High Season||Peak Season|
|01 May – 30 Nov||16 Jan – 30 Apr
01 Dec – 14 Dec
|15 Dec – 15 Jan|