Villa Name : Villa Soong
Beachfront View Villa $615 /night
Villa Soong – Luxury Beachfront Villa
Villa Soong is blissful beachfront living at its finest, combining cool contemporary architecture with the natural beauty of an unspoiled palm-fringed beach and crystal blue sea of the Gulf of Siam. Located at Laem Noi, Koh Samui on the island’s north-west coast, just 30 minutes’ drive from the international airport, Villa Soong is part of a prestigious gated-community of three-bedroom beachfront holiday villas. Views look out over the pool and garden to the beach. In the distance is the ‘Full Moon’ island of Koh Phangan and a cluster of over 40 protected islands that make up Ang Thong National Marine Park.
The modern look of Villa Soong, with its clean, linear design and cleverly interconnected spaces creates a pleasing living experience. A private entrance with stepping stones and a koi pond leads to the living and dining pavilion around which are three spacious ensuite bedrooms, each with its own covered terrace. Open-plan and open-sided in design, the living pavilion is the place for relaxing and socialising in comfort in front of a large flat-screen TV, while a dining table for up to eight guests is served by a fully-fitted, Western-style kitchen and breakfast bar. Indoor and outdoor living space merges with a pool deck furnished with sun loungers and an alfresco dining table for four. The 15-metre beachfront swimming pool stretches across the entire width of the villa, with an open sala at one end for relaxing massages to the soothing sound of the breeze and waves breaking on the sea shore. Villa Soong’s three bedrooms are cool and contemporary in design, with light and dark wood, or polished terrazzo surfaces. Ensuite bathrooms in the two guest suites are finished in grey terrazzo and fitted with vanities and walk-in rain-showers, while the bathroom in the master suite also features a free-standing terrazzo tub. A sonos sound-system, designer furniture and Shanghai Tang bathroom amenities all contribute to this five-star holiday experience.
A villa manager, cook and team of friendly staff are on hand to help ease guests into total relaxation at this peaceful tropical retreat. They will prepare and serve meals and can organise spa treatments, yoga instructors, boating and island tours. They’ll even set up a picnic or candlelit dinner on the beach should it take your fancy. Villa Soong is ideal for families and friends looking for a stylish tropical beachfront holiday away from the crowds. If a little more space is required, the villa can be rented in conjunction with three-bedroom Villa Neung next door.
Service and Facilities
- Capacity for 6 guests (3 ensuite bedrooms with king-size beds). An extra bed is available at additional cost.
- Combined living and dining pavilion with modern kitchen and breakfast bar; 8-seat dining table; pool deck with dining for 4 and sun loungers; beachside sala for massage.
- Main pool: 15m x 4m x 1.4m
- Villa manager; cook; housekeeping and service staff; 24-hour security. Additional staff (nanny/babysitter, masseuse) available on request an extra charge.
- Villa cook is skilled in the preparation of Thai cuisines. Guest requests are accommodated as far as possible. Groceries and beverages are charged at cost plus 20% handling fee.
- Complimentary WiFi in all areas of the villa.
- Satellite TV; DVD; CD; Sonos speakers in the living pavilion; iPod docks in bedrooms.
- The villa is equipped to welcome families with children of all ages. Amenities include: pool toys; high chairs; baby cots and bottle sterilizers.
- In-villa spa treatments selected from a comprehensive menu can be carried out by professional beauty therapists (extra cost applies).
- Complimentary one round-trip airport transfer. Taxi pick-ups can easily be arranged by the villa manager. Extra fees may apply.
- Barbecue; personal safes, kayak.
- Daily breakfast
- Exclusive use of the whole villa and listed facilities
- Personal service by the villa including full time manager, chef, security
- Welcome drink and fruit basket upon arrival
- Wi-Fi Internet connection
- 1x roundtrip airport transfers (1 van, 10 pax)
Rates in USD
|Bedrooms||Low Season||Shoulder Season||High Season||Peak Season|
*Rates are subject to 17,7 percent government tax & service charge. All prices and season period are subject to change without prior notice.
|Season||Low Season||Shoulder Season||High Season||Peak Season|
|2019||23 Apr – 30 Jun
01 Sep – 26 Sep
08 Oct – 12 Dec
|01 Jul – 31 Aug
27 Sep – 07 Oct
13 Dec – 19 Dec
|01 Feb – 10 Feb (CNY)
29 Mar – 22 Apr (Easter)
|20 Dec – 05 Jan|
|2020||26 Apr – 30 Jun
01 Sep – 25 Sep
08 Oct – 10 Dec
|06 Jan – 22 Jan
02 Feb – 27 Mar
01 Jul – 31 Aug
26 Sep – 07 Oct
|23 Jan – 01 Feb (CNY)
28 Mar – 25 Apr (Easter)
11 Dec – 17 Dec
|18 Dec – 10 Jan|
|2021||21 Apr – 30 Jun||11 Jan – 10 Feb
18 Feb – 02 Apr
|11 Feb – 17 Feb (CNY)
03 Apr – 20 Apr (Easter)
Villa Soong | Koh Samui | 3 Bedrooms