Villa Name : Tirta Nila Villa
Beachfront $690 /night
Tirta Nila Villa – Villa in Candidasa
The luxurious, contemporary-designed Tirta Nila Villa invites guests to embrace the serenity of East Bali. Staffed by a warm and experienced team, this gorgeous, four-bedroom holiday home is located in the quiet village of Sengkidu, three kilometres from Candidasa on Bali’s east coast – a secluded and beautiful place filled with swaying coconut palms and gentle sea breezes.
Here, guests will relish both the indoor and the alfresco living and dining spaces, and delight in the contemporary tropical architecture, the ocean-themed decor and the island-inspired furnishings. Ideal for families or groups of friends, the villa’s air-conditioned interior presents a living and dining room, modern kitchen and a cosy TV room. All four spacious bedrooms have sea views and each is adjoined by an ensuite bathroom, two of which boast both indoor and outdoor rain showers. The beautifully manicured garden, complete with water features and grand-scale Buddha and Balinese goddess statues, is home to a private swimming pool, a seaside dining pavilion, a relaxation gazebo, a man-made elevated beach/volley ball court, and a furnished waterfront terrace with spellbinding views and direct access into the sea.
Tirta Nila Villa is the perfect base for guests who wish to explore Bali’s eastern regency of Karangasem – an exotic royal Balinese kingdom of forests and mighty mountains, emerald rice terraces, mystical water palaces and pretty beaches. This dramatically beautiful area is often dubbed the “Real Bali”, where life goes on as it has for generations, yet with the welcome addition of modern-day comforts including, of course, Tirta Nila Beach House – the perfect place to kick back and revel in five-star luxury in a setting that is second to none.
Bedrooms at Tirta Nila Villa
Master Bedroom 1
- Located on the upper floor, wrapped around with a balcony
- Fully air-conditioned; ensuite bathroom complete with a designer tub
- Has a private staircase access from the living area
Master Bedroom 2
- Located on the ground floor, right beneath master bedroom 1
- Offers immediate access to gardens and swimming pool
- Has a walk-through ensuite bathroom that leads to a private tropical outdoor shower
- Fully air-conditioned
- One upper level and one ground level guest bedrooms appointed with king size beds.
- Privately set at the back of the living room
- The upper guest bedroom enjoys uninterrupted ocean and rural views from the balcony
- The lower guest bedroom enjoys ocean views and access to a private garden courtyard complete with tropical outdoor shower
- Fully air-conditioned
Living Spaces and Outdoor Area at Tirta Nila Villa
- Traditional high-vaulted roof and full-length, floor-to-ceiling sliding doors
- Open-plan living and dining rooms; huge sofas; 10-seater teak wood dining table
- Fully-equipped kitchen, a smaller second kitchen; and staff quarters
- Air-conditioning and ceiling fans
- Private 15 metre swimming pool perched directly above a man-made beach
- Timber pool deck with sun loungers having panoramic ocean views
- Two balés, one elevated above the water for outdoor dining and entertaining; another at beach level for relaxation
- Stone terrace with sunbrellas having direct stair access to the sea
- Bali International airport: 63 km, 1,5 hours
- Local supermarket (Candidasa): 3,5 km, 10 minutes
- Deli groceries (Sanur): 48 km, 1 hour
- Cafes and restaurants in Candidasa: 3,5 km, 10 minutes
- PADI dive centers in Candidasa: 4 km, 10 minutes
- Keramas surf spot: 33 km, 40 minutes
- Besakih Mother Temple: 30 km, 60 minutes
- Tirta Gangga water palace: 21 km, 35 minutes
- Bali Safari Park & marine Park: 30 km, 35 minutes
- Ubud centre: 45 km, 60 minutes
Service and Facilities
- Capacity for 8 adults (two master suites with king beds; two guestrooms with king beds – one of which converts to twin beds). Two extra beds available (additional charges apply).
- Air-conditioned living and dining room with dining table for 10; air-conditioned study/media room with TV/DVD player; outdoor dining pavilion with table for 10; relaxation pavilion.
- 15m x 6m pool.
- Villa manager; chef; chef’s assistant; villa attendant; gardener; pool maintenance; security guard.
- A suggestion menu of Western, Asian, vegetarian and children’s dishes. Requests accommodated (including special diets). Grocery cost is charged 20% handling fee which is subject to service and tax at the prevailing rate.
- WiFi broadband internet access; landline for guest use (local calls).
- iPod docking station; Bose speakers; International-channel TV; Blu-ray player; DVD player; DVD library; large collection of books and board games.
- Tirta Nila Beach House is ideal for families. Facilities include: high chair; baby cot; baby bath facilities; DVDs; board games; books; toys and pool toys.
- Car and driver requirements or taxi pick-ups can easily be arranged with your villa manager.
- Barbecue; safety deposit boxes in each bedroom; volleyball court; 2 bicycles.
- Welcome drinks and local fruit
- Wi-Fi internet connection
- Turndown service
- Personal Service by the villa staffs including villa manager, housekeeper, chef/cook, security and attendants
- Exclusive use whole villa and listed facilities
- Airport Transfer for minimum 5 nights stay by Puri Asia
Rates in USD
|Bedroom||Low Season||Shoulder Season||High Season||Peak Season|
*Rates are subject to 15,5 percent government tax & service charge. All prices and season period are subject to change without prior notice.
||Low Season||Shoulder Season||High Season||Peak Season|
|2019||06 Jan – 31 Jan
11 Feb – 28 Mar
23 Apr – 06 Jun
20 Oct – 14 Dec
|29 Mar – 16 Apr
07 Jun – 20 Jun
25 Aug – 19 Oct
|01 Feb – 10 Feb
17 Apr – 22 Apr
21 Jun – 24 Aug
15 Dec – 25 Dec
|26 Dec – 04 Jan|
|2020||05 Jan – 23 Jan
03 Feb – 26 Mar
20 Apr – 11 Jun
18 Oct – 14 Dec
|27 Mar – 07 Apr
14 Apr – 19 Apr
12 Jun – 25 Jun
23 Aug – 17 Oct
|24 Jan – 02 Feb
08 Apr – 13 Apr
26 Jun – 22 Aug
15 Dec – 25 Dec
|26 Dec – 04 Jan|
Tirta Nila Villa Calendar | Bali | 4 Bedrooms
- Location: Mendira Beach, Banjar Mendira, Desa Sengkidu, Manggis-Candidasa, Karangasem Regency, Bali, 80871, Indonesia