Villa Name : Villa Amarelo
Beachfront View Villa $1,605 /night
Villa Amarelo Phuket, Thailand
A stylish six-bedroom escape encased in floor-to-ceiling glass and fitted with contemporary furnishings. Sparkling sea views greet guests at this luxury beachfront villa. Seamlessly melting into the white-sands of Natai Beach, less than half an hour’s drive north of Phuket airport, Villa Amarelo is one of seven villas on the exclusive Sava Beach Villas estate and the ideal spot for a family holiday, dream wedding or group soiree.
Villa Amarelo’s contemporary layout has been designed to bring the outside in, with shimmering ocean panoramas visible from almost every room and refreshing sea breezes flowing throughout. Among the villa’s top-class facilities are an entertainment/family room with a pool table, a sleek guest kitchen, plus an outdoor dining and barbecue area and sound system to help amp up festivities. On each of the villa’s two floors are a master bedroom with ocean views, plus a king and a twin-bedded guest room with sleek modern furnishings; the two ground floor bathrooms boast large sunken terrazzo tubs. Surrounded by timber decking adorned with comfortable sun-loungers, the 25-metre saltwater infinity pool offers ample space to stretch out or sip cocktails from sunrise to sundown. And for morning yoga sessions, a post-lunch snooze or hours lost in a good book, the beachfront garden and gazebo offer an ideal retreat. Later, when it’s time to socialise, the chic living room and 12-seater dining room make inviting spaces to get together.
Fully-staffed with a villa manager, housekeepers, private chef and round-the-clock security, Villa Amarelo takes care of the heavy lifting from the moment guests arrive, with a babysitter and in-house masseuse also available at additional cost. Complimentary use of the estate’s equipped gym is available for guests. A cool contrast to Phuket’s buzzing beaches and tourist-laden streets, this serene strip of beach is surrounded by coconut groves and rubber plantations, making it the ideal spot to zone out.
Bedrooms at Villa Amarelo
Master suite – upper level
With its fine ocean and pool views, this romantic top-floor suite is sure to be coveted by couples. Relax in complete privacy under this king-bedded room’s grand peaked-roof. Sit back on the comfy rattan chairs to watch TV, or step out onto the balcony for some sun and fresh sea air. This room also features a large walk-through wardrobe and ensuite bathroom.
Master suite – ground level
This stylish sea-view suite in the single-storey poolside wing will be especially appealing for couples with it vaulted roof, king-sized bed, desk, TV, walk-through wardrobe and ensuite bathroom with a sunken terrazzo soaker tub.
Two sea-view poolside guest bedrooms and two guest rooms on the upper floor are each comfy retreats set under timber peaked roofs with a choice of king-sized or twin beds. The ground floor rooms have TVs and both enjoy access to the luxe terrazzo tub in their shared bathroom, while the top-floor rooms have private ensuite bathrooms with showers.
Living Areas at Villa Amarelo
Amarelo’s indoor living areas are set around the pool on the ground floor of the villa, providing luxurious space for relaxing and entertaining in style. In the central section of the villa is the vaulted living room, furnished with a chic grey sofa facing the sea. This bright room opens completely to the pool terrace in front and the reflecting pool behind to create a breezy indoor-outdoor connection, or it can be closed and cooled with air conditioning. The living area connects to the dining room and modern guest kitchen where floor-to-ceiling sliding glass doors on three sides add a tropical sun-kissed glow to the stylish space. Dine with easy elegance at the long wooden dining table for 12, an inviting place to gather for meals with sea and pool views. The TV room adjacent to the living area has a large flat-screen TV and pool table, and can be sealed off by sliding wooden doors for added privacy.
Set on 3,800 square metres of beachfront gardens, Amarelo offers ample space for hosting events or simply enjoying some outdoor playtime with family and friends. Its 25-metre infinity pool stretches towards the sea and is surrounded by a spacious sundeck furnished with sunbeds and a canopied barbecue dining area. On the beachfront lawn is a peak-roofed sala offering prime sea views, while a large lawn behind the villa is just the spot to set up the villa’s football or volleyball nets.
Service and Facilities
- Capacity for 12 guests (6 bedrooms – 2 master suites with king beds; 2 guest rooms with king beds; 2 guest rooms with twin beds).
- Living room; indoor dining for 12; outdoor dining area and barbecue; guest kitchen; sun deck; family/entertainment room.
- 25m x 6m x 1.3m pool.
- Villa manager; housekeepers; private chef; estate security staff. Additional staff (babysitters and masseuses) available on request at extra cost.
- The chef specialises in traditional Thai cuisine and seafood. Continental breakfasts are included.
- Complimentary WiFi throughout the villa.
- iPod dock/speakers; satellite TV/DVD player; pool table; CD player/digital stereo system; DVD library.
- Villa Amarelo is ideal for families; two of the bedrooms are twin-bedded and a baby cot and high chairs are available on request.
- Complimentary use of the estate’s well-equipped gym; yoga and masseuse can be arranged for an additional cost.
- Airport transfer and private chauffeur service available (extra charges apply).
- Events for up to 80 people seated and 120 standing can be arranged at Amarelo with prior notice (event fee applies).
- Pool table; surf boards; football and volleyball equipment; table tennis; safety deposit boxes.
- Daily breakfast
- Exclusive use of the whole villa and listed facilities
- Personal service by the villa including full time manager, chef, security
- Wi-Fi Internet connection
Rates in USD
|Bedrooms||Low Season||Shoulder Season||High Season||Peak Season|
*Rates are subject to 17,7 percent government tax & service charge. All prices and season period are subject to change without prior notice.
|Season||Low Season||Shoulder Season||High Season||Peak Season|
|2020||27 Apr – 30 Jun
01 Sep – 30 Sep
12 Oct – 31 Oct
|01 Mar – 26 Mar
01 Jul – 31 Aug
01 Oct – 11 Oct
01 Nov – 10 Dec
|06 Jan – 23 Jan
24 Jan – 01 Feb (CNY)
02 Feb – 29 Feb
27 Mar – 08 Apr
09 Apr – 18 Apr (Easter)
19 Apr – 26 Apr
11 Dec – 17 Dec
|18 Dec – 10 Jan|
|2021||21 Apr – 30 Jun||01 Mar – 02 Apr||11 Jan – 10 Feb
11 Feb – 17 Feb (CNY)
18 Feb – 28 Feb
03 Apr – 20 Apr (Easter)
Villa Amarelo Calendar | Phuket | 6 Bedrooms
- Location: Sava Beach Villas, Natai Beach, Phang Nga, Phuket, Thailand.