Villa Name : Villa Amy
Pool View Villa $470 /night
Villa Amy – Villa Dea in Canggu, Bali
A romantic three-bedroom villa that promises guests a unique tropical holiday experience which is located just five minutes from Berawa Beach and only 15 minutes from the buzz of Seminyak. Villa Amy has contemporary interpretation of heritage chic is inspired. Oriented for privacy on separate terraces edged by cascading pools and lily ponds are three pavilions – all antique Javanese joglos with their four-pillar carved teakwood core, full of the owner’s oriental and Indonesian curios and collectibles. Their interiors are brought bang up to date with soaring glass sliding doors, glamorous furniture, and the iPod docks, TVs and other bells and whistles of 21st Century living.
Whether swimming in the free-form pool fed by a waterfall, gazing over the rice fields from the shade of the balé, or watching a film in the air-conditioned comfort of the bedroom, Villa Amy offers many corners for quiet time as well as social interaction. As one of five villas in the exclusive Villas Estate, it also accords its guests a range of facilities that few Bali villas can offer. Where else could you wobble off the calories on a Powerplate in a professionally equipped air-conditioned gym, work up a sweat in the sauna and then pop into the dedicated spa for a deliciously choreographed four-hand massage? And all that while the kids let off steam on swings and slides in the playground? Villa Amy guests also enjoy an exemplary level of service. Among the 29-strong staff that serves Dea Villas are butlers working in shifts 24/7, and three chefs who are dab hands at creating everything from poolside snacks to gourmet dinners from a reasonably priced menu.
While Villa Amy would suit a family, a few couples – even honeymooners who’d like a little more space for themselves, it can also be rented in conjunction with any (or all) of the four other Villa Radha (one bedroom) and Villa Dewi Sri, Villa Sarasvati and Villa Sati (all four bedrooms). Between them, the five villas have a total of 16 bedrooms for 32 people (with 12+ extra beds possible), offering the flexibility of different combinations for multiple families holidaying together, large groups of friends and wedding parties.
Bedroom at Villa Amy
Villa Amy’s three bedrooms offer a level of privacy that is rare in similar-sized villas in Bali. With soaring ceilings, floors of terrazzo or teakwood edged in acid-washed marble, they are infused with light from towering windows and extra-wide sliding doors that open onto private garden terraces and tropical bathrooms with double basins, rain showers and double bathtubs carved from river rock. All have air-conditioning and overhead fans, iPod docks, flat-screen TVs with satellite channels and DVD players. And throughout each room are scattered glorious oriental and Indonesian antiques, curios, carvings and ceramics.
The palatial master bedroom suite is simply stunning. Between soaring reclaimed teak wood pillars raised on terrazzo plinths rests a king-size bed cocooned by billowing net curtains to create a room-within-a-room. A large sitting area with deeply cushioned over-size sofa and armchairs leads onto a sun-drenched terrace with double sunbed looking over a foliage-strewn pond towards the living pavilion below. Behind the bed is a huge dressing area and to the side are sliding doors to an enormous semi-open bathroom with statement river-stone bathtub set by an antique Chinese screen.
Behind the master bedroom suite and under the same soaring roof is a guest bedroom. Here, twin beds flanked by built-in wardrobe and dressing tables face a small sun terrace guarded by a Ganesha statue and, to one side, a tropical garden bathroom.
Occupying its own pavilion on the lower terrace is a second guest bedroom. Defining the space is the four-pillar core of a traditional joglo, into which a king-size bed sits on a raised terrazzo platform. To one side, a daybed rests between twin desks; on the other, sliding doors open onto a private garden. Beyond the dressing area is a large bathroom under a separate pavilion roof, with a huge river-rock tub for sun-bright or starlight bathing.
Living Spaces at Villa Amy
Sitting at the centre of Villa Amy, with rice-terrace views beyond louvered shutters, is the open-sided, fan-cooled antique joglo living pavilion with its magnificently carved pillars and ornate ceiling. On one side, parallel to a pond complete with fire-bowl and carved sandstone screen, sits a four-metre-long teak wood table that, with tub chairs at the heads and cushioned benches on both sides, seats 10 with space to spare. On the other side, an over-sized sofa and chairs looks onto the waterfall-fed swimming pool and, rising above, the master bedroom pavilion. Hidden behind a wall of reclaimed brick is a small but well-equipped kitchen with two fridges, wine fridge, espresso machine and a walk-in pantry.
In the garden are more corners for relaxation. On the poolside sundeck a pair of sun loungers sit side-by-side, and a daybed shaded by an age-greyed thatch roof is raised on river rocks for a better view of the rice terraces. All three bedrooms boast delightfully private seating in a hidden garden setting.
- 6.0 km to Seminyak
- 7.5 km to Echo Beach
- 13.0 km to Kuta
- 15.0 km to Airport
- 29.0 km to Ubud
Service and Facilities
- Capacity for 6 people (3 ensuite bedrooms: 2 with king-size beds, 1 with twin beds convertible to a king).
- Open-sided living and dining pavilion with table for 14; poolside balé.
- Villa manager; supervisors; guest services assistant; butlers; chefs and cooks; maintenance engineers; gardeners; security. A total of 29 staff are shared between the 5 Dea villas.
- A priced menu of Balinese, Indonesian, Asian, Western, vegetarian and kids’ dishes; Indonesian and Chinese set meals; barbecue menus; off-menu requests also accommodated (including special diets).
- WiFi Internet access throughout; telephone landline for local and international calls (on guest account); office fax and printer available for guest use.
- Satellite channel TVs, DVD players in all bedrooms; iPod docks.
- Facilities include a children’s playground with swings, slides, sandpit and Wendy house. Dea Villas is exceptionally well equipped for families.
- Shared with the other Dea estate villas is a professional air-conditioned gym with recumbent cycle, treadmill, weight station and Power plate; 2 bicycles.
- Shared with the other four Dea Villas, air-conditioned gym with recumbent cycle, treadmill, weight station, Powerplate etc; two bicycles.
- Dea Spa, shared by all 5 Dea villas includes massage beds, large traditional sauna, and Whirlpool-style outdoor bathtub; a comprehensive spa menu (extra costs apply).
- A car and driver is available for up to 8 hours at a special daily rate of US$ 25++ (excluding petrol).
- Barbecue; safe deposit box in each bedroom; back-up generator; Canggu Club membership.
- Waterfall-fed free-form pool.
- Exclusive use of the whole villa and listed facilities
- Personal service by the villa including full time manager, chef, security
- Welcome drink and fruit basket upon arrival
- Turn down service
- Wifi Internet connection
- Daily breakfast
- Airport transfer included minimum 5 nights stay By PURI ASIA
Rates in USD
|Bedrooms||Low Season||Shoulder Season||High Season||Peak Season|
|12 Bedrooms Complex||1726||1955||2304||2797|
*Rates are subject to 15,5 percent government tax & service charge. All prices and season period are subject to change without prior notice.
|Season||Low Season||Shoulder Season||High Season||Peak Season|
|2022||03 May to 09 Jun
23 Oct to 14 Dec
|10 Jun to 23 Jun
28 Aug to 22 Oct
|24 Jun to 27 Aug
15 Dec to 25 Dec
|26 Dec – 05 Jan|
Get 10 % OFF For Last Minute Booking
Villa Amy Calendar | Bali | 3 Bedrooms
- Location: Jl. Tegal Sari Banjar Tegal Gundul, Tibubeneng, Badung, North Kuta, Bali 80361