Villa Name : Villa Asada
Near The Beach $550 /night
Villa Asada – Ocean View Villa in Candidasa
From its hilltop perch on the island’s remote eastern coast, the splendid Villa Asada is blessed with one of the most spectacular coastline views in all of Bali. Resting upon a hillside, 100m from the seashore, and overlooking the beautiful Labuan Amuk Bay near Candidasa. Architecturally designed and lovingly decorated, Villa Asada is a contemporary expression of Bali-style, filled with antiques, deep comfortable furnishings and all the modern facilities necessary to create a sumptuous and stylish retreat of the highest possible standard.
Villa Asada is completed by four bedrooms, wide choice of indoor and outdoor living and dining areas, broad balconies, spellbinding sea views and an 18-metre swimming pool make this holiday home ideal for families and groups of friends of all ages. Its terraces and velvety lawns, meanwhile, set the stage for the perfect outdoor wedding. Villa Asada overlooks the calm blue waters and swaying coconut palms of Labuan Amuk Bay, where traditional fishing boats sail the trade winds by day and star-filled skies twinkle above at night. This comfortable and contemporary four-bedroom home makes the ideal luxury launch pad for exploring the natural and cultural wonders of east Bali’s villages, valleys and beaches, a tropical land less touched by tourism and the modern world.
Open, breezy and bright with sea views that will make you swoon, we provide you with nothing but the very best in service and cuisine to ensure that you will want for nothing. Whether you fancy lazing beside the pool, working out in the gym, indulging in a massage, sipping cocktails at the bar, alfresco dining under the frangipanis, or donning tuxedos, tiaras and little back dresses for a more formal soiree in the dining hall – the choice is yours, just as it should be.
Bedrooms at Villa Asada
There are two master bedrooms provided in villa Asada. The upstairs master bedroom is a vast palace of a room with high ceilings, private balconies, a king-sized bed sheathed in white netting, and a black-tiled bathroom fit for a queen. Privacy and ocean views in two directions make it hard to leave your bed each morning. Instead, why not order room service and revel in a comfort you just know you could become accustomed to. are two master bedrooms situated in villa Asada. The downstairs master is a mirror image of the room above except with its own terrace onto the garden and the pool. The views from the king-sized bed are every bit as awe-inspiring, and in the bathroom is the added bonus of an open-air shower that takes bathing to a whole different level.
Additionally two bedrooms have been provided in the luxurious villa.Flanking the downstairs TV lounge the two guest rooms are identical, offering more than enough space, light and comfort for a delightful stay. They both have queen-sized beds and are tastefully filled with colourful soft furnishings and toe-pleasingly warm timber floors. Each leads out to the pool terrace and adjoins the TV room making them ideal for kids, and their ensuite bathrooms have both rain showers and tubs. One room offers a slight advantage in that it looks out over the pool and has a lily pond view from both the bed and the bath.
Living areas in Villa Asada
Indoor living area
Villa Asada is entered via the upper level living and dining room, and this is where the cold towels, tropical drinks and a warm Bali greeting await. This long bright living space, is furnished with comfortable couches, a dining table for 12, and several lovely antique pieces, and features a Sonos surround-sound system. Across the front wall, French doors fold back to show off the stunning views from a balcony, where a second, more informal dining table gives guests a chance to watch the twinkling lights of the coastline by night, or to take in the twin blues of the sky and sea over a leisurely breakfast. At the far end of the room is an open-plan designer kitchen with breakfast bar.
The large and comfortable air-conditioned TV lounge lies downstairs between the two guest bedrooms and makes a beautiful respite from the Bali heat. Sink into its yielding couches and easy chairs or beanbags and read a book or watch a Hollywood blockbuster on the massive, surround-sound-equipped flat-screen TV while munching on popcorn. The kids will be kept entertained for hours in this room, giving you more time to laze in the sun, take a dip in the pool or enjoy a work-out in the villa’s well-equipped gym.
The garden is swimming with places to relax in either an upright or horizontal position. Eight sun loungers line the pool’s deck and terrace, some sharing the shade of the yellow and pink frangipani trees that overhang the 18-metre infinity-edge pool. A well-stocked bar, complete with swivel stools and martini shakers, sits next to a cushioned sitting area on the terrace, and a long 10-seater wooden table provides an alfresco luncheon venue. A manicured lawn stretches towards a cushioned Balinese gazebo at the very front of the property, right upon the cliff’s edge.
- 7.0 km to Tenganan Village
- 10.0 km to Pasir Putih Beach
- 41.0 km to Ubud
- 45.0 km to Sanur
- 60.0 km to Airport
Service and Facilities
- Capacity 8 adults plus two children (two air conditioned master suites with king beds, two air conditioned guestrooms also with king-size beds, two extra beds at US$35 per night each).
- One indoor living and dining room (fan cooled) with dining table for 12, one indoor air conditioned living room with TV/DVD player & surround sound, outdoor dining on the balcony for 6, outdoor dining on the pool terrace for table for 10, outdoor seating on the pool terrace, poolside bar with stools, one outdoor covered bale.
- Manager, 1 butler, 2 cooks, 3 villa attendants, 1 gardener, 2 security guards.
- A wide variety of Western and Asian dishes. Requests accommodated (including special diets).
- WiFi broadband internet access. Local telephone access via mobile phone.
- iPod docking station and iPod adapter on stereo in downstairs living room. Three cable-channel TVs; three DVD players and movies; books; stereo system with CD player, Surround-sound speakers in downstairs living room.
- DVDs; board games, high chair; baby cot, staff willing to assist with children (daytime) when parents present.
- Car and driver available 8 hours per day at USD 35++ per day, excluding petrol.
- Gym; full back-up diesel powered electrical generator.
- Exclusive use of the whole villa and listed facilities
- Personal service by the villa including full time manager, chef, security
- 1 car and driver daily (excluding arrival and departure days)
- Welcome drink and fruit basket upon arrival
- Turn down service
- Wi-fi Internet connection
- Airport transfer included minimum 5 nights stay by PURI ASIA
Rates in USD
|Bedroom||Low Season||Shoulder Season||High Season||Peak Season|
*Rates are subject to 15,5 percent government tax & service charge. All prices and season period are subject to change without prior notice.
|Season||Low Season||Shoulder Season||High Season||Peak Season|
|2020||05 Jan – 23 Jan
03 Feb – 26 Mar
20 Apr – 29 Apr
05 May – 11 Jun
18 Oct – 14 Dec
|24 Jan – 02 Feb
27 Mar – 07 Apr
14 Apr – 19 Apr
30 Apr – 04 May
12 Jun – 25 Jun
23 Aug – 17 Oct
|08 Apr – 13 Apr
26 Jun – 22 Aug
15 Dec – 25 Dec
|26 Dec – 06 Jan|
|2021||07 Jan – 10 Feb
21 Feb – 25 Mar
12 Apr – 29 Apr
04 May – 10 Jun
24 Oct – 14 Dec
|11 Feb – 20 Feb
26 Mar – 30 Mar
06 Apr – 11 Apr
30 Apr – 03 May
11 Jun – 24 Jun
29 Aug – 23 Oct
|31 Mar – 05 Apr
25 Jun – 28 Aug
15 Dec – 25 Dec
|26 Dec – 05 Jan|
Get 10 % OFF For Last Minute Booking
Villa Asada Calendar | Bali | 4 Bedrooms
- Lovcation: Jalan Raya Sengkidu, Manggis, Kec. Karangasem, Bali