Villa Name : Villa Bulan Madu
Ocean View Villa $190 /night
Villa Bulan Madu – Honeymoon Villa
Villa Bulan Madu, one of Bali’s most romantic one-bedroom villas (Bulan Madu actually means honeymoon), built with your privacy, seclusion and comfort first and foremost in mind. Bulan Madu has its own totally exclusive entrance, flanked by elephant welcome statues and while guests staying here can utilise all the 5-star services that are provided at Indah Manis next door.
In the bedroom of Villa Bulan Madu, which opens widely onto the private pool and gardens, a king-size bed entices with sheer green and gold drapes. Stepping out of the bedroom over stones bridging a fishpond, you enter the open-sided bathroom, vast in its scope and stunning in its simplicity, with a sunken, petal-filled soaking tub, washbasin and rain shower. A simple living area offers respite from the sun, while a generous lawn and twin sun loungers sit shaded by frangipani trees next to the swimming pool. Take a dip, rest against the infinity edge, and look across the treetops towards the sunset and the Indian Ocean. If you tire of all this then the soft-cushioned balé bengong (daydreaming pavilion) in the garden is the ideal place to contentedly doze the afternoon away.
Commanding breathtaking views of Bali’s Bukit Peninsula, Villa Bulan Madu and Villa Indah Manis surrounded by forest and charming rural landscape, and boasting expansive grounds and luxurious style, these two villas in combination are an ideal choice for an event villa in beautiful Bali. Villa Bulan Madu guests can utilise the facilities of Indah Manis which boasts a gym, spa, media room and two swimming pools.
Bedrooms at Villa Bulan Madu
In Bulan Madu’s air-conditioned and fan-cooled bedroom a king-size bed is swathed in golden and green fabric below high, thatched ceilings. The regal semi-open-air (but very private) ensuite bathroom is crafted in cream-coloured stone, featuring a sunken two-person tub and a rain shower, bordered by fishponds, water features and garden views.
Living Spaces at Villa Bulan Madu
The lounge space is open to the back and front, and has magnificent views out over the ocean; it is furnished with three circular armchairs and equipped with a mini bar and iPod docking station. The dining table normally resides on the pool terrace but can easily be moved into the living area should the weather be inclement. Beyond the living pavilion, a 6m x 4m infinity pool presides over the garden with spectacular views of the neighbouring forest and out to sea. Relaxation comes in the form of sunloungers, a balé bengong pavilion and a table for alfresco dining on the pool terrace – all surrounded by manicured lawns and shaded by frangipani flowers and tall trees.
- 6.0 km to Padang – Padang Beach
- 7.0 km to Uluwatu Temple
- 15.0 km to Airport
- 18.0 km to Kuta
- 23.0 km to Seminyak
Service and Facilities
- Capacity for 2 adults (one ensuite bedroom with king-size bed).
- Open-sided lounge area; poolside dining; garden balé.
- 10 staff (shared with Villa Indah Manis), including villa manager; chef; assistant chef; villa attendants; garden and pool maintenance staff; security.
- A wide variety of Western and Asian dishes. Requests accommodated (including special diets).
- WiFi broadband internet; local telephone access and in-house phone.
- iPod docking station and iPod adapter; TV with satellite channels; DVD player.
- Car and driver available for 8 hours at a special rate of USD25++/day (excludes petrol).
- Full back-up diesel powered electrical generator. (Barbecue, gym, spa, library of books and DVDs, pool table, fitness room, dartboard, petanque court – at Indah Manis and subject to availability.)
- Exclusive use of the whole villa and listed facilities
- Personal service by the villa including full time manager, chef, security
- 1 car and driver daily (excluding arrival and departure days)
- Welcome drink and fruit basket upon arrival
- Turn down service
- Wi-fi Internet connection
- Airport transfer included minimum 5 nights stay by PURI ASIA
Rates in USD
|Bedrooms||Low Season||Shoulder Season||High Season||Peak Season|
|6 Bedrooms Complex||567||702||891||1062|
*Rates are subject to 15,5 percent government tax & service charge. All prices and season period are subject to change without prior notice.
|Season||Low Season||Shoulder Season||High Season||Peak Season|
|2020||05 Jan – 23 Jan
03 Feb – 26 Mar
20 Apr – 29 Apr
05 May – 11 Jun
18 Oct – 14 Dec
|24 Jan – 02 Feb
27 Mar – 07 Apr
14 Apr – 19 Apr
30 Apr – 04 May
12 Jun – 25 Jun
23 Aug – 17 Oct
|08 Apr – 13 Apr
26 Jun – 22 Aug
15 Dec – 25 Dec
|26 Dec – 06 Jan|
|2021||07 Jan – 10 Feb
21 Feb – 25 Mar
12 Apr – 29 Apr
04 May – 10 Jun
24 Oct – 14 Dec
|11 Feb – 20 Feb
26 Mar – 30 Mar
06 Apr – 11 Apr
30 Apr – 03 May
11 Jun – 24 Jun
29 Aug – 23 Oct
|31 Mar – 05 Apr
25 Jun – 28 Aug
15 Dec – 25 Dec
|26 Dec – 05 Jan|
Get 10 % OFF For Last Minute Booking
Villa Bulan Madu Calendar | Bali | 1 Bedroom
- Location: Jl. Temu Dewi GG.SD No 5 Pecatu The Bukit, Ungasan, 80361,