Villa Name : Villa Chada
Ocean View Villa $1,600 /night
Villa Chada – Villa in Phuket
Commanding prime position on the peaceful hillside of Millionaire’s Mile around from Kamala Bay, where the views of the magnificent Andaman Sea are pure perfection, sits stunning Villa Chada. This ocean-front Thai-style villa, offers complete privacy, an expansive garden with an infinity pool and first-class service in a natural, tropical setting. With six-bedrooms, it’s a charming mix of tradition and comfort, with the added bonus of exceptional hospitality from a great team, including a villa manager, 24-hour security and a private chef ready to create delectable dishes. This is the perfect venue for an escape for a group of friends or families with older children, as the setup offers cosy corners and generous space alongside exclusivity and utter tranquillity.
The villa follows a classic Thai design with four stand-alone pavilions, a mix of open-plan living spaces and private bedrooms, each one embracing the sea views. Brimming with character, it features pitched-roofs, floor-to-ceiling windows, and polished hardwood floors, making it a spectacular paradise retreat. The villa is decorated throughout with a unique collection of beautiful antique furniture, Asian art and artefacts, and intricate wood carvings. Broad terraces and wide-open spaces reveal a landscaped garden with a delightful display of manicured lawns, lotus ponds and tall casuarina trees. The spectacular 16-metre free-form infinity pool is framed by a timber terrace furnished with stylish double sunbeds.
Villa Chada is hidden away on the headland within the exclusive Laemson Estate, yet just outside there’s plenty to explore. Less than a kilometre away is a private beach cove where you can snorkel or try your hand at local fishing, there’s also direct walking access to this secret beach through the estate. Indulge in fine dining at one of the international resorts nearby or take a trip to Kamala village to browse through local shops. Further along the coast is Patong Beach, where the nightlife can be as boisterous as it can be luxurious with a plethora of restaurants and bars to choose from to suit all tastes. The villa would not be a beach paradise if it did not offer breathtaking views and proximity to Phuket’s best beaches, that are legendary for calm waters and glorious sunsets.
Service and Facilities
- Capacity 12 people (6 ensuite bedrooms: 1 king, 3 queens, 2 twins).
- Family room with sofas and TV; Indoor dining room for 8 with lounge area; Furnished pool
- 16.6m x 10.6m x 1.6m.
- Villa manager, chef, housekeeping and service staff, 24-hour security. Additional staff such as nanny/babysitter, masseuse and driver are available upon request at extra charge.
- Villa suggestion menu includes a wide variety of Asian dishes and Asian/Western breakfast. Requests accommodated (including international and special diets). Groceries and beverages are charged at market price plus 20% service charge.
- Satellite TVs; DVD players; books on art and culture; foosball.
- Massages and a range of beauty treatments can be arranged by the villa team and enjoyed in various locations in and around the villa.
- Villa Chada is suitable for families with older children. 1 baby cot and 1 high chair are available on request for a small hire fee.
- The estate has a private beach nearby and first-class resorts for fine dining options. If additional transport is required, don’t hesitate to ask the villa manager to call one of the island’s reasonably priced metered taxis, or to organise a day or half-day car and driver hire for sightseeing (additional cost).
- Safety deposit box.
- Welcome drink
- Wi-Fi internet access
- Welcome fruit bowl
- Exclusive use whole villa and listed facilities
Rates in USD
|Bedrooms||Low Season||Shoulder Season||High Season||Peak Season|
*Rates are subject to 17,7 percent government tax & service charge. All prices and season period are subject to change without prior notice.
|Season||Low Season||Shoulder Season||High Season||Peak Season|
|2020||27 Apr – 30 Jun
01 Sep – 30 Sep
12 Oct – 31 Oct
|01 Mar – 26 Mar
01 Jul – 31 Aug
01 Oct – 11 Oct
01 Nov – 10 Dec
|06 Jan – 23 Jan
24 Jan – 01 Feb (CNY)
02 Feb – 29 Feb
27 Mar – 08 Apr
09 Apr – 18 Apr (Easter)
19 Apr – 26 Apr
11 Dec – 17 Dec
|18 Dec – 10 Jan|
|2021||21 Apr – 30 Jun||01 Mar – 02 Apr||11 Jan – 10 Feb
11 Feb – 17 Feb (CNY)
18 Feb – 28 Feb
03 Apr – 20 Apr (Easter)