Villa Name : Villa Cielo
Beachfront View Villa $1,605 /night
Villa Cielo Phuket, Thailand
Villa Cielo is six bedrooms villa which is completed by endless space, chic furnishings, contemporary open-plan design, vast private swimming pool and spectacular beachfront location, this six-bedroom villa to the north of Phuket Island is befitting royalty. Villa Cielo melts into the ocean and sunset views at the private Sava Beach Villas estate, a peaceful tropical paradise on the near-deserted, 10-kilometre-long Natai Beach, under half an hour’s drive from Phuket airport. A luxury destination for families and groups, this sleek escape offers all the modern trappings of a dream home-away-from-home, including a pool table, bar, barbecue, state-of-the-art kitchen and home theatre system. The villa’s stunning beachfront setting also makes an idyllic venue for a wedding or other special event.
Looking out towards the horizon from one end of the black-tiled 25-metre infinity pool, it’s hard to tell where the sky begins and the sea ends. Pops of colour offset the villa’s natural theme of white and timber, which flows through to everything from the spacious bedrooms to the chic living room, sun deck and canopied poolside party and dining area. A gazebo lies to one side of the garden fronting the beach, the perfect spot for an afternoon nap, yoga, meditation or simply to gaze at the gentle ebb of the waves. Equipped with a TV/family room and a wide lawn for outdoor play, this villa has plenty of tricks up its sleeves and kids are in no danger of getting bored. Cielo guests also have complimentary access to the estate’s well-equipped gym, where they can enjoy workouts with a view.
Guests are royally looked after by a villa manager, two housekeepers and a Thai chef specialising in local seafood dishes, as well as western cuisine and kids menus. Though Villa Cielo is within an easy drive of the buzz of Phuket’s popular beach resorts and under half an hour away from Phuket airport, this tranquil spot on Natai Beach couldn’t feel more exclusive. And with five star resorts The Aleenta and Iniala Beach just along the sands, guests will find some excellent dining options if they do want to venture beyond the comfort of their villa.
Bedrooms at Villa Cielo
Master suite – upper level
This lavishly designed top-floor suite is a romantic haven for couples with fabulous sea views. Featuring a dramatic peaked-roof and furnished with a king-sized bed, daybed, TV and cosy armchairs, this is a room for total private relaxation. Or step out onto the balcony to enjoy the views and the sea breeze. Added touches of luxury include a large walk-through wardrobe and ensuite bathroom.
Master suite – ground level
Offering gorgeous views of the pool and sea, this chic king-bedded master suite sits at the front of the poolside wing under a vaulted roof. The suite is stylishly furnished with a leather lounge chair, work desk, TV, walk-through wardrobe and ensuite bathroom with a sunken terrazzo soaker tub.
Two sea-and-pool-view guest bedrooms share a bathroom with a sunken terrazzo tub on the ground fllor, while two more guest rooms, each with private ensuite bathrooms, are on the upper floor above the dining area. Each peak-roofed room, two with twin beds, one king-bedded and one with a queen-sized bed, is a comfy retreat with wardrobes and colourful art accents. One of the upstairs guestrooms is also equipped with a TV and DVD player.
Living Areas at Villa Cielo
Cielo’s bright, spacious living areas offer a stylish setting to relax or entertain in style. Extending across the central section of the villa is the vaulted living room, furnished with a pool table and a soft sand-toned sofa positioned for optimal views. This bright room opens completely to the pool terrace in front and the reflecting pool behind to create a breezy indoor-outdoor connection, or it can be closed and cooled with air conditioning.
The living area connects to the dining room and modern guest kitchen where floor-to-ceiling sliding glass doors on three sides let in natural light to bathe the room in a tropical glow. Meals at the stately deep-red dining table for 14 feel like a special occasion, while the breakfast bar with four stools offers a more casual place to dine. The stylish TV/family room adjacent to the living area is designed with some eye-catching art and a roomy sofa with entertainment choices for all ages including a foosball table, home theatre, board games and kids’ wheel-boards. This can be sealed off from the living area by sliding wooden doors for added privacy.
With 3,800 square metres of gorgeous beachfront setting, Cielo offers ample space for staging events or simply playing in the tropical outdoors with family and friends. Its 25-metre infinity pool extending towards the sea is surrounded by a spacious furnished sundeck and a shaded barbecue dining area. At the front of the beachfront lawn is a peak-roofed sala offering a prime sea view, while kids are sure to flock to the lawn behind the villa with its trampoline and hobby horses, plus plenty of space for football or volleyball play.
Service and Facilities
- Capacity for 12 adults and 2 children (2 master bedrooms and 1 guestroom with king-size beds; 3 guestrooms – 1 with a queen bed and 2 with twin beds; 2 of the guestrooms have a sofa bed each which sleeps 1 child).
- Living room; TV/family room; indoor dining for 14; guest kitchen; poolside dining area with barbecue; sun deck; garden gazebo.
- Villa manager and concierge service; two full-time housekeepers; private chef; estate security. Additional staff (babysitter, masseuse) available on request at extra charge.
- 25m x 6m x 1.3m Pool.
- The private chef at Villa Cielo specialises in traditional Thai cuisine and seafood. Daily continental breakfasts are included.
- Complimentary WiFi throughout the villa.
- Apple TV; Teatro audio system; TV/DVD player; board games and toys.
- With two twin-bedded rooms, plenty of indoor and outdoor space and the beach on its doorstep, Villa Cielo is an ideal option for families. A baby cot and a high chair are available on request.
- Complimentary use of the estate’s well-equipped gym; yoga and masseuse can be arranged for an additional cost.
- Airport transfer and private chauffeur service available (extra charges apply).
- Events for up to 80 people seated and 120 standing can be arranged at Cielo with prior notice (event fee applies).
- Trampoline; bicycles; standup paddle boards; boogie boards; Mahjong table; foosball; football/soccer goal post; basketball hoop, badminton net; pool table; ping pong table and volleyball equipment; safety deposit boxes.
- Daily breakfast
- Exclusive use of the whole villa and listed facilities
- Personal service by the villa including full time manager, chef, security
- Wi-Fi Internet connection
Rates in USD
|Bedrooms||Low Season||Shoulder Season||High Season||Peak Season|
*Rates are subject to 17,7 percent government tax & service charge. All prices and season period are subject to change without prior notice.
|Season||Low Season||Shoulder Season||High Season||Peak Season|
|2020||27 Apr – 30 Jun
01 Sep – 30 Sep
12 Oct – 31 Oct
|01 Mar – 26 Mar
01 Jul – 31 Aug
01 Oct – 11 Oct
01 Nov – 10 Dec
|06 Jan – 23 Jan
24 Jan – 01 Feb (CNY)
02 Feb – 29 Feb
27 Mar – 08 Apr
09 Apr – 18 Apr (Easter)
19 Apr – 26 Apr
11 Dec – 17 Dec
|18 Dec – 10 Jan|
|2021||21 Apr – 30 Jun||01 Mar – 02 Apr||11 Jan – 10 Feb
11 Feb – 17 Feb (CNY)
18 Feb – 28 Feb
03 Apr – 20 Apr (Easter)
Villa Cielo Calendar | Phuket | 6 Bedrooms
- Location: Sava Beach Villas, Natai Beach, Phang Nga, Phuket, Thailand.