Villa Name : Villa Indah Manis
Ocean View Villa $440 /night
Villa Indah Manis – Five Bedrooms Villa in Uluwatu
Commanding breathtaking views of Bali’s Bukit Peninsula, surrounded by charming rural landscape, and boasting colourful gardens and luxurious style, Villa Indah Manis is an ideal choice for an event villa in beautiful Bali. Adjoined by the self-contained one-bedroom Villa Indah Manis Bulan Madu – a honeymooner’s heaven with its own plunge pool – Villa Indah Manis boasts five bedroom suites, an elegant living and dining pavilion, fitness, spa, media and games rooms and 16-metre swimming pool with shallow area for the kids.
Villa Indah Manis’ main garden offers space for the same number of guests across its flat green lawns, while the dramatic 16m pool can be converted into a temporary dance floor or stage while all the bedrooms are housed in separate pavilions for complete privacy from the main living/dining areas.The modern Balinese architecture makes use of local materials, such as white Palimanan stone, teakwood and sandwash, together with ‘sirap’ ironwood shingle for the roofs. On a clear day, the awesome vista takes in the ocean, the south coast of Bali and the silhouetted peaks of distant volcanoes. This beautiful area boasts some of the most idyllic beaches in Bali, including Balangan, Dreamland, Bingin and Padang Padang. These hidden, white sandy coves are great for both surfers and non-surfers alike.
Villa Indah Manis is designed for large groups of friends and family as well as for weddings and other celebrations, and is thoughtfully built to capture the cool ocean breezes even at the hottest time of year, offering a blend of air-conditioned comfort and tropical open-air living. The villa chef and his excellent team are on hand for all meals and a full service kitchen provides facilities to cater for up to sixty guests.
Bedrooms at Villa Indah Manis
Kamboja master bedroom
Alamanda guestroom and Melati annex
Alamanda is a trumpet-shaped flowering climber, and this bright guest room of the same name, with its king-size bed and cosy annex, is perfect for either a couple looking for a little extra living space or for a family. The orange-toned Melati (jasmine) annex serves a dual purpose as either a private sitting room or as a kids’ bedroom, sleeping up to two children on the two sofas, which convert to twins or a double bed. The two rooms share a bathroom.
Stairs at the side of the living pavilion lead down to Indah Manis’ ‘fun zone’ where, alongside the spa, fitness and games rooms, lies the Lotus guestroom. Older kids, in particular, will love having this area of the villa to themselves. With bright yellow and lavender walls, large twin beds, and a wall of glass doors to the front opening onto a furnished terrace complete with a large jacuzzi, the Lotus room makes a wonderful hideaway.
Living Spaces at Villa Indah Manis
Blessed with sea views over the treetops, the semi-open-air living and dining pavilion is the social heart of Villa Indah Manis. A place to congregate in fan-cooled comfort enhanced by fresh breezes drifting in through the room’s open front, which leads out onto the pool deck. This large pavilion, with its soaring bamboo-lined roof, is flanked by a fish-filled lily pond and serenaded by the sound of bubbling water. A dining table for ten lies at one end while at the other guests can relax on sofas and lazy chairs. After dark, the pavilion takes on a different persona, softly lit with two impressive wrought iron chandeliers and surrounded by the mellow glow of garden lamps, its glamour is enhanced by the distant lights of Kuta and Seminyak twinkling across the ocean.
Below the living pavilion and pool deck, the media room is a cosy, air-conditioned den, decorated in warm deep orange tones, harmonised with rich silk cushions. In this little snug, families can get together, sink into the comfy sofa and watch TV or choose from a wide variety of movies on the Movie Box or from a library of DVDs. Surround-sound completes the home theatre experience. An alternative option is to settle down for an evening of board games, selected from the big stack on the shelf unit; there’s even a Mah Jong set.
Apart from the beautifully landscaped gardens most of Indah Manis’s outdoor activity takes place around the main living pavilion, where a row of sun loungers are arranged on the deck to one side of the pool, and a thatched cabana bar and alfresco dining table at the other. The lighting here at night is stupendous and is guaranteed to get the party started. Downstairs below the pool deck is the open-sided games room with pool table and darts board, the spa and gym, and a petanque court.
- 2.0 km to Padang – Padang Beach
- 7.0 km to Uluwatu Temple
- 15.0 km to Airport
- 18.0 km to Kuta
- 23.0 km to Seminyak
Service and Facilities
- 10 adults plus four children in five (six including Bulan Madu) ensuite bedrooms.
- Semi-open-air living and dining room; air-conditioned media room; outdoor dining on the terrace; poolside bar.
- 10 staff, including villa manager; chef; assistant chef; villa attendants; garden and pool maintenance staff; security.
- A wide variety of Western and Asian dishes. Requests accommodated (including special diets).
- Surround-sound system in living pavilion; iPod dock; home theatre with movie library in media room; board games; pool table; dartboard; petanque court.
- Indah Manis is a superb event villa. Celebrations for up to 60 guests can be arranged at the villa with prior notice.
- Villa Indah Manis is well equipped for families. Facilities include a games room stocked with board games and movies, high chair and cot, and a special shallow area in the pool.
- Car and driver available for 8 hours at a special rate of USD25++/day (excludes petrol).
- Full back-up diesel powered electrical generator.
- Fitness room equipped with exercise bike, step trainer and dumbbells. Spa room with jacuzzi tub, massage beds and chairs. One complimentary 30-minute back and shoulder massage (for up to four people).
- Exclusive use of the whole villa and listed facilities
- Personal service by the villa including full time manager, chef, security
- 1 car and driver daily (excluding arrival and departure days)
- Welcome drink and fruit basket upon arrival
- Turn down service
- Wi-fi Internet connection
- Airport Transfers for minimum 5 night stay by Puri Asia
Rates in USD
|Bedrooms||Low Season||Shoulder Season||High Season||Peak Season|
|6 Bedrooms Complex||567||702||891||1062|
*Rates are subject to 15,5 percent government tax & service charge. All prices and season period are subject to change without prior notice.
|Season||Low Season||Shoulder Season||High Season||Peak Season|
|2020||05 Jan – 23 Jan
03 Feb – 26 Mar
20 Apr – 29 Apr
05 May – 11 Jun
18 Oct – 14 Dec
|24 Jan – 02 Feb
27 Mar – 07 Apr
14 Apr – 19 Apr
30 Apr – 04 May
12 Jun – 25 Jun
23 Aug – 17 Oct
|08 Apr – 13 Apr
26 Jun – 22 Aug
15 Dec – 25 Dec
|26 Dec – 06 Jan|
|2021||07 Jan – 10 Feb
21 Feb – 25 Mar
12 Apr – 29 Apr
04 May – 10 Jun
24 Oct – 14 Dec
|11 Feb – 20 Feb
26 Mar – 30 Mar
06 Apr – 11 Apr
30 Apr – 03 May
11 Jun – 24 Jun
29 Aug – 23 Oct
|31 Mar – 05 Apr
25 Jun – 28 Aug
15 Dec – 25 Dec
|26 Dec – 05 Jan|
Terms And Conditions
Get 10 % OFF For Last Minute Booking
Villa Indah Manis Calendar | Bali | 5 Bedrooms
- Location: JL. Temu Dewi, Gang SD No. 5, The Bukit, Pecatu, Ungasan, 80361, Bali