Villa Name : Villa Malee Sai
Beachfront View Villa $1,605 /night
Villa Malee Sai Phuket, Thailand
Set on an acre of beachfront land at Natai Beach, half an hour’s drive from Phuket airport, and with endless ocean views, the six-bedroom Villa Malee Sai offers a lavish tropical escape for families and groups. Featuring an open-plan layout with Asian design accents and floor-to-ceiling glass providing ocean vistas from almost every room.
At the heart of the villa, accentuating its contemporary open-plan design, the 25-metre saltwater infinity pool is flanked by bedrooms to one side and a sun-drenched cocktail deck and dining pavilion to the other. With everything literally at their doorstep, guests can swim, sip, dine and sleep at their leisure. Boasting a wide lawn facing the ocean, a beachfront sala and a rear garden complete with petanque pitch, luxurious Villa Malee Sai takes full advantage of its peaceful location, and offers plenty of roaming space for young adventurers. As well as a private chef on hand to whip up Thai favourites such as pad thai and papaya salad, the villa boasts a canopied barbecue area for casual dining and an indoor dining room furnished with a solid-wood table seating 10, plus a side table for four. Appointed with beach-chic white day beds and Asian textiles, the living room opens up on both sides to reveal the poolside terrace and a reflecting pool, making it the perfect spot to catch the sea breeze. To one side of the living room is a comfortable media/family room equipped with a TV and Teatro entertainment system.
Though the villa is within an easy drive of the buzz of Phuket’s popular beach resorts, this tranquil spot couldn’t feel more exclusive. And with five star resorts The Aleenta and Iniala Beach just along the sands, guests will find some excellent dining options if they can bear to leave the comforts of Villa Malee Sai.
Bedrooms at Villa Malee Sai
Master suite – upper level
The top-floor suite is an elegant peaked-roof retreat with inspiring sea views and romantic flair, the perfect hideaway for couples. Relax in total privacy on the king-sized bed and loveseat or step out onto the balcony to enjoy the breezy sea views. Added luxuries include a flat-screen TV, large walk-through wardrobe and ensuite bathroom.
Master suite – ground level
This lavish poolside suite has a vaulted roof and fabulous sea views and is furnished with a king-sized bed, wicker lounge chair, work desk and walk-through wardrobe. In the ensuite bathroom is a romantic sunken terrazzo bathtub.
On the ground floor, with easy access to the pool, two sea-view guest bedrooms share a bathroom with a sunken terrazzo bathtub. Two more guest rooms, each with private ensuite bathrooms, are on the floor above. Each of these peak-roofed rooms – two furnished with twin beds and two with king-beds – is a comfy retreat.
Living Areas at Villa Malee Sai
Villa Malee Sai’s interior spaces are warm and inviting, with colourful design touches throughout that complement the vibrant tropical surrounds. In the central section of the villa under a lofty roof is the living room, furnished with a sleek white sofa for relaxing in cool comfort while gazing across the pool and sea. Part of the room is devoted to play, with a foosball table and toys, and it opens completely to the pool terrace in front and the reflecting pool behind for a breezy indoor-outdoor ambiance. Alternatively it can be closed and cooled with air conditioning.
The living area flows to the dining room and modern guest kitchen where the tropical sun shines through floor-to-ceiling glass doors on three sides to light up the room with a golden glow. A main dining table and a small corner table together seat up to 14 guests. The TV room strewn with bean bags and an oversized sofa is a fun, cosy spot for families to gather, and can be sealed off by sliding wooden doors for added privacy.
Set on a beachfront plot of nearly 4,400 square metres, Malee Sai is ideal for lovers of the great outdoors and for staging an enchanting event in the tropics. Serious swimmers and playful water babies will all find plenty space in the 25-metre infinity pool, while the surrounding sunbed-lined deck and canopied barbecue dining area offer stylish spots to unwind. At the front corner of the beachfront lawn is a peak-roofed sala offering relaxation and a prime sea view, while those wanting to burn off some energy can enjoy petanque or badminton on the large lawn to the rear of the villa.
Service And Facilities
- Capacity for 12 guests (6 bedrooms – 4 bedrooms with king-size beds; 2 rooms with twin beds). A sofa bed may be set up on guest request (charges apply).
- Living room; family room with TV; indoor dining for 14; guest kitchen; outdoor dining and barbecue area; pool terrace; beachfront sala.
- 25m x 6m x 1.3m pool.
- Villa manager and concierge service; full-time housekeepers; private chef; estate security staff. Additional staff (babysitter and masseuse) available at extra cost.
- The chef specialises in traditional Thai cuisine and seafood. Daily continental breakfasts are included.
- Complimentary WiFi throughout the villa.
- Teatro audio system; TV home theatre system.
- Villa Malee Sai is an ideal family villa. Facilities include two twin-bedded rooms and baby cot and high chairs are available on request.
- Complimentary use of the estate’s well-equipped gym; yoga and masseuse can be arranged for an additional cost.
- Airport transfer and private chauffeur service available (extra charges apply).
- Events for up to 80 people seated and 120 standing can be arranged at Malee Sai with prior notice (event fee applies).
- Bicycles; boogie boards; board games; table tennis; foosball; petanque pitch; badminton equipment; safety deposit boxes.
- Daily breakfast
- Exclusive use of the whole villa and listed facilities
- Personal service by the villa including full time manager, chef, security
- Wi-Fi Internet connection
Rates in USD
|Bedrooms||Low Season||Shoulder Season||High Season||Peak Season|
*Rates are subject to 17,7 percent government tax & service charge. All prices and season period are subject to change without prior notice.
|Season||Low Season||Shoulder Season||High Season||Peak Season|
|2020||27 Apr – 30 Jun
01 Sep – 30 Sep
12 Oct – 31 Oct
|01 Mar – 26 Mar
01 Jul – 31 Aug
01 Oct – 11 Oct
01 Nov – 10 Dec
|06 Jan – 23 Jan
24 Jan – 01 Feb (CNY)
02 Feb – 29 Feb
27 Mar – 08 Apr
09 Apr – 18 Apr (Easter)
19 Apr – 26 Apr
11 Dec – 17 Dec
|18 Dec – 10 Jan|
|2021||21 Apr – 30 Jun||01 Mar – 02 Apr||11 Jan – 10 Feb
11 Feb – 17 Feb (CNY)
18 Feb – 28 Feb
03 Apr – 20 Apr (Easter)
Villa Malee Sai Calendar | Phuket | 6 Bedrooms
- Location: Sava Beach Villas, Natai Beach, Phang Nga, Phuket, Thailand.