Villa Name : Pushpapuri Villa
Beachfront View Villa $600 /night
Villa Pushpapuri – Beachfront Villa in Saba Bay
Villa Pushpapuri is four bedrooms villa, located near the traditional village of Ketewel on Bali’s south-east coast, absolutely beachfront, where river meets ocean on south-east Bali’s near-deserted Pabean Beach. Villa Pushpapuri is blessed with captivating views of the pounding surf, mystical Mount Agung and the island of Nusa Penida and lembongan. This beautiful secluded villa, surrounded by nature and wrapped in luxury, has everything to offer guests looking for a Bali seaside retreat.
Fabulous for families and wonderful for weddings, this contemporary villa presents four richly decorated bedrooms, including a grand master suite with views from its upper-floor. Villa Pushpapuri offers a splendid living and dining pavilion, 20-metre infinity-edge lap pool, take a seat at the pool bar and admire the butterflies, birds and pounding surf; enjoy breakfast on the terrace, or a romantic dinner on the beachside lawn. Just let our staffs know your wishes and they will take care of the rest, and a well-equipped games room, each complemented by the finest furnishings and five-star service.
Only an easy 30-minute drive from the airport, Villa Pushpapuri is approached through terraced rice fields, tobacco plantations, papaya and banana groves, beyond which the sea is tantalisingly framed within the villa’s entrance, which is bordered by fish ponds, carved stone friezes and bubbling water features. Villa Pushpapuri is thoughtfully designed for large groups or families sharing who want to escape the hustle and bustle of the more tourist-ridden areas of Bali and relax and unwind in an idyllic beachfront setting.
Bedrooms at Villa Pushpapuri
Green Room (master suite)
Swathed in soothing green – from the wall coverings to the shimmering curtains to the sheer drapes and silk cushions ornamenting the four-poster bed – Villa Pushpapuri’s master bedroom is romance personified, and the unobstructed ocean views from the bed and sun deck are breathtaking. Carved doors lead to the marble-floored dressing area and bathroom, which incorporates a gorgeous outdoor enclosure bathed in diffused light with a rain shower, an indulgent jacuzzi tub and a fish pond.
From the master bedroom, stairs lead to the upper floor where a cosy home theatre is furnished with black leather cinema seating arranged in tiers in front of a 65-inch flatscreen TV screen. The adjacent study has the best views in the house – no one wants to be working when they’re on holiday but if you really must check emails or write that novel then this is the place to do it.
Themed in earth tones, guest bedroom one has a soaring roof, a built-in daybed and sliding glass doors on two sides ensuring space, natural light and views and sounds of the sea from the bed. The room’s queen-size, four-poster bed sits on a wooden plinth atop a marble floor and is enveloped in shimmering organza netting. A semi-open-air garden bathroom is fitted with a rain shower next to a fish pond, which provides the soothing sounds of falling water.
Purple Room and Orange Room
Named for their vibrant colour schemes, and sharing a pavilion (making them ideal for kids or a family), these two guest rooms – purple is queen-bedded; orange has twins convertible to a king – are playful and funky with high ceilings, shimmering curtains and nets wrapped around four-poster beds. The ensuite garden bathrooms are both fitted with rain showers – the purple room also boasting a luxurious sunken bathtub. All bedrooms are air-conditioned and equipped with flat-screen satellite-channel TVs and DVD/CD players.
Living Spaces at Villa Pushpapuri
Living and Dining Pavilion
Presiding over the garden is the living and dining pavilion, with glass doors that slide open on three sides allowing the sea breezes to permeate. Here, you will be mesmerised by the sight and sound of the waves while relaxing in the sitting area or dining at the circular table. A sunny terrace at the front invites you to step outside for alfresco feasts.
Games Room and Gym
Situated below the living and dining pavilion, the air-conditioned games room features a curved ceiling reminiscent of a wine cellar and is equipped with a pool table. At one end of this space is a gym, equipped with a cross-trainer, treadmill and exercise bike, conveniently positioned in front of a TV screen. Despite being below ground level, there is plenty of natural light in the games room and gym thanks to sliding glass doors onto a cool garden courtyard.
The villa boasts a sumptuous home theatre, fitted with a 65-inch flat screen TV and soft leather seats designed for an authentic cinematic experience. In addition to a library of well over 100 digital movies from the last few years there is also a DVD selection from the American Film Institute’s list of the 100 greatest English language films of all time. Great viewing for the older members of the party after the children have gone to bed.
Dotted with towering coconut palms, Villa Pushpapuri’s terraced garden is perfect for weddings. Smooth, beautifully manicured lawns flank both sides of the 20-metre infinity-edge swimming pool, separated from the beach only by a swathe of flowering creeper. The stone pool deck is thoughtfully shaped to accommodate the trunk of a tall palm tree, which, along with a pair of red umbrellas, provides shade for the sun loungers. The cabana bar at the end of the swimming pool is a convivial spot for sipping cold beers or fresh fruit juices. At the other end is a large bale pavilion where mattresses and cushions are positioned for lying back and enjoying the view; this is also an ideal place for a relaxing massage.
- 7.0 km to Sukawati
- 13.0 km to Sanur
- 17.0 km to Ubud
- 22.0 km to Seminyak
- 27.0 km to Airport
Service and Facilities
- 8 people (1 master suite with king-size bed; 2 guest bedrooms with queen-size beds; one guest bedroom with twin beds that convert to a king). Sofa in master suite sitting room converts to extra bed for a child.
- Living and dining pavilion with indoor dining for 8; outdoor dining for 6; poolside bale; games room; indoor and poolside bars.
- Full-time manager; 2 chefs ; 2 butlers; 2 housekeepers; 3 security; 2 gardeners; driver. Additional staff (eg babysitters, masseuses, yoga instructor) available on request.
- A wide variety of Western, Asian and vegetarian dishes are available for in-house dining. Groceries and beverages are charged at cost price plus 20% handling fee (subject to service charge and government tax). Off-menu requests are also accommodated (including special diets).
- Complimentary WiFi broadband internet access throughout; mobile telephone supplied to guests; landline telephone for local and international calls (charged to guest).
- Pool table; darts board; satellite-channel TVs; DVD/CD players; iPod docks.
- Villa Pushpapuri is well equipped for families. Facilities include toys, games and DVDs, baby cot and high chair.
- In-villa treatments selected from a comprehensive spa menu can be carried out by professional beauty therapists (extra cost applies).
- Special daily rate of US$ 25++ for 8 hour use of car (excluding petrol). Additional transport can be arranged at extra cost by villa manager with driver or self-drive options.
- Barbecue; safety deposit box; full back-up diesel powered generator.
- Weddings and events for up to 70 people sitting (100 standing) can be arranged at Villa Pushpapuri with prior notice.
- Exclusive use of the whole villa and listed facilities
- Personal service by the villa including full time manager, chef, security
- 1 car at special rate of USD35++
- Welcome drink and fruit basket upon arrival
- Turn down service
- Wifi Internet connection
- Airport transfer included minimum 5 nights stay by PURI ASIA
Rates in USD
|Bedrooms||Low Season||Shoulder Season||High Season||Peak Season|
*Rates are subject to 15,5 percent government tax & service charge. All prices and season period are subject to change without prior notice.
|Season||Low Season||Shoulder Season||High Season||Peak Season|
|2020||05 Jan – 23 Jan
03 Feb – 26 Mar
20 Apr – 29 Apr
05 May – 11 Jun
18 Oct – 14 Dec
|24 Jan – 02 Feb
27 Mar – 07 Apr
14 Apr – 19 Apr
30 Apr – 04 May
12 Jun – 25 Jun
23 Aug – 17 Oct
|08 Apr – 13 Apr
26 Jun – 22 Aug
15 Dec – 25 Dec
|26 Dec – 06 Jan|
|2021||07 Jan – 10 Feb
21 Feb – 25 Mar
12 Apr – 29 Apr
04 May – 10 Jun
24 Oct – 14 Dec
|11 Feb – 20 Feb
26 Mar – 30 Mar
06 Apr – 11 Apr
30 Apr – 03 May
11 Jun – 24 Jun
29 Aug – 23 Oct
|31 Mar – 05 Apr
25 Jun – 28 Aug
15 Dec – 25 Dec
|26 Dec – 05 Jan|
Get 10 % OFF For Last Minute Booking
Villa Pushpapuri Calendar | Bali | 4 Bedrooms
- Location: Jl. Pantai Pabean, Bali 80361