Villa Name : Villa Rose
Ocean View Villa $1,590 /night
Villa Rose – Luxury Four Bedrooom Luxury Villa in Uluwatu
Villa Rose is one of three exceptional villas that make up the Pandawa Cliff Estate – a hidden paradise located high above the ocean on Bali’s southernmost tip. As the estate’s name suggests, the villas are positioned on the cliff top overlooking the golden sands of Pandawa Beach. This is spectacular, unadulterated Bali at its best: far from the hoi polloi of Seminyak and Kuta, yet less than half an hour’s drive from the airport and many of Bali’s top attractions, including the dramatically positioned, sacred temple of Uluwatu and the fine dining establishments of Jimbaran and Nusa Dua.
Two-storey Villa Rose has been designed to embrace its sublime cliff top location. The elegant upper-floor lounge is open on all sides to the spectacular ocean views while the glass doors of the grand dining room slide back completely to open the room up to the gardens and infinity-edge pool. Four spacious ensuite bedrooms – two kings and two twins – are set back on either side of the living spaces, all with wide ocean views. A skilled private chef heads the estate’s staff kitchen, and he and his team prepare and serve a wide range of gastronomic delights from a restaurant-style menu. The villas are neatly maintained, inside and out, by a small army of housekeepers, gardeners and pool attendants, and guarded by a team of diligent security staff, while two seven-seater cars with drivers are on standby for guests who wish to explore this delightful corner of the Island of the Gods.
Together, Villa The Pala, Villa Rose and Villa Marie offer a total of 16 bedrooms, capable of sleeping 32 adults. This, coupled with the superbly landscaped cliff top gardens, extensive decked areas, 40-strong professional staff team and purpose-designed guest facilities, make The Pandawa Cliff Estate a wedding and special event venue par excellence. The three villas also share a sports centre with full size tennis court, squash court, gym and spa. Privacy is in no way compromised however, and each villa is sweetly secluded within its own extensive walled gardens.
Bedrooms at Villa Rose
Villa Rose’s four ensuite bedrooms are almost identical in design. On each floor – separated by the entrance foyer on the upper level and the TV lounge below – is a king-bedded suite and a twin-bedded room, which makes the villa ideally configured for families.
Two upstairs rooms have daybeds set into an alcove at the room’s entrance and all have walls of sliding glass doors onto either balconies or terraces overlooking the pool, the gardens and the ocean. All are air-conditioned and have high ceilings and warm teakwood floors bordered with creamy marble. Rooms are simply furnished, but each is distinguished with bright, traditional ikat fabric of green, blue and turquoise. Elegantly curved sofas face the ocean views from the base of the beds in the king-bedded rooms and the charming twin beds feature hand-carved, painted headboards.
The four bathrooms are also identical, apart from the addition of outside showers in the two downstairs rooms. Teak woodwork, marble floors and vanities, freestanding bath tubs, well-lit fitted dressing areas and glass enclosed showers with wide showerheads set into the ceiling make for a bright and invigorating start to any day.
Living Spaces at Villa Rose
The superb ocean panorama steals all the attention as you enter Villa Rose’s upper-floor lounge, but once you can tear your eyes away from the view, this marble-floored, lofty-ceilinged space is equally enthralling. In keeping with its tropical setting, the room is completely open-sided – the sense of space further enhanced by the glass balcony that runs around the entire room. Two sets of rattan sofas are upholstered in shades that perfectly complement the villa’s coastal setting – bright ocean-blue cushions punctuating a pale sandy calm. Fossilised tree trunks make statement side tables and chunky teak coffee tables anchor the six comfortable sofas. An ornate gold and red carved panel is set into the apex of the ceiling and four antique wood columns stand sentinel.
Downstairs, pride of place goes to the 14-seater dining table, whose glass top rests on a network of polished roots surrounding a massive tree-trunk base. The table lies to one side of this big bright room that opens up almost completely to the garden – sliding glass doors disappearing into the walls – while on the opposite side of the room four rattan sofas provide another relaxed seating area.
Behind the dining room is a cosy TV lounge and bar area where a massive semi-circular couch faces a 50-inch TV with Satellite channels, DVD and Blu-ray player, and behind this is the villa’s large professional kitchen fitted out in stainless steel.
A broad timber sun deck lies beyond the dining room, bordering a wide lawn and walled gardens that finish at the splendid 17-metre infinity pool perched virtually on the cliff edge. Another large decked area flanks the pool, and neatly built to one side of the garden are two guest washrooms and a pool shower. When The Pala and Villa Rose are rented jointly, or for large weddings and special celebrations, their gardens can be opened up to create an idyllic cliff-top event space.
- 2.0 km to Pandawa Beach
- 14.5 km to Uluwatu Temple
- 28.0 km to Airport
- 23.0 km to Seminyak
- 57.0 km to Ubud
Service and Facilities
- Capacity for 8 Adults (4 bedrooms: 2 with king beds, 2 with twin beds) plus 4 extra beds for children on request.
- Upper floor, open-sided lounge; ground floor dining for 14 with second sitting room; TV lounge and bar area.
- Manager; assistant manager; full-time chef; 24-hour housekeeping, butler service and security; garden and pool staff; maintenance engineer; in-house spa therapist. Babysitters available on request.
- Western, Asian, vegetarian and children’s dishes. Requests accommodated (including special diets).
- WiFi internet access; landline for international and local calls; mobile phone coverage.
- Satellite TV; DVD and Blu-ray player.
- Full size tennis court; squash court; spa and gym.
- Villa Rose is well equipped for families, and can provide baby cots, highchairs and booster seats on request.
- Three seven-seater cars with drivers are available on a complimentary basis for up to 8 hours a day for each villas. Additional hours are charged at US$10 per hour.
- Offering an unbeatable cliff-top setting, with large lawns and exceptional purpose-built guest facilities, weddings and events for up to 250 people can be arranged at the estate with prior notice.
- Barbecue; diesel powered back-up generator; safety deposit boxes in all bedrooms.
- Exclusive use of the whole villa and listed facilities
- Personal service by the villa including full time manager, chef, security
- Complimentary 1 car & driver
- Welcome drink and fruit basket upon arrival
- Turn down service
- Wifi Internet connection
- Daily Breakfast
- Airport transfer for minimum 5 nights stay by Puri Asia
Rates in USD
|Bedrooms||Low Season||Shoulder Season||High Season||Peak Season|
*Rates are subject to 15,5 percent government tax & service charge. All prices and season period are subject to change without prior notice.
|Season||Low Season||Shoulder Season||High Season||Peak Season|
|2020||05 Jan – 23 Jan
03 Feb – 26 Mar
20 Apr – 29 Apr
05 May – 11 Jun
18 Oct – 14 Dec
|24 Jan – 02 Feb
27 Mar – 07 Apr
14 Apr – 19 Apr
30 Apr – 04 May
12 Jun – 25 Jun
23 Aug – 17 Oct
|08 Apr – 13 Apr
26 Jun – 22 Aug
15 Dec – 25 Dec
|26 Dec – 06 Jan|
|2021||07 Jan – 10 Feb
21 Feb – 25 Mar
12 Apr – 29 Apr
04 May – 10 Jun
24 Oct – 14 Dec
|11 Feb – 20 Feb
26 Mar – 30 Mar
06 Apr – 11 Apr
30 Apr – 03 May
11 Jun – 24 Jun
29 Aug – 23 Oct
|31 Mar – 05 Apr
25 Jun – 28 Aug
15 Dec – 25 Dec
|26 Dec – 05 Jan|
Get 10 % OFF For Last Minute Booking
Villa Rose Calendar | Bali | 4 Bedrooms
- Location: Jl. Karang Putih No. 18 Kutuh, Nusa Dua, Bali