Villa Name : Villa Roxo
Ocean View Villa $905 /night
Villa Roxo Phuket, Thailand
Villa Roxo is four bedrooms villa overlooking the tranquil Natai Beach, just half an hour’s drive north of Phuket airport. Sleeping eight and laid out over three levels, Villa Roxo may be one of the cosier villas within the exclusive Sava Beach Villas estate, but it’s also one of the most stylish. Contemporary artworks adorn the walls and its modern vibe is felt in everything from the state-of-the-art kitchen all the way to the rattan chairs and colourful textiles.
A sparkling 18-metre pool runs down one side of the villa, flanked by a lush garden bed and a pool terrace with sun loungers offering ample opportunity for low-key lazing. Though separated from the sands of Natai by a single row of villas, this sleek, tropical escape has stunning beach views and a leafy outlook, with spacious, living and dining areas opening to the pool, a TV room on the lower floor, a barbecue station and a shaded outdoor dining area with ocean vistas. nFully staffed, with a manager, private chef and housekeepers, plus a masseuse and babysitter on call at an additional cost, Villa Roxo is the perfect place to reset and recharge. Feast on Thai delicacies over lunch and then doze off mid-massage with nothing more than the sound of the waves lapping at the beach or mellow beats playing through the stereo system. Cocktails are, of course, optional.
Only moments from the glistening sands of Natai Beach, a peaceful strip of sand to the north of Phuket, this villa is ideal for small families or groups seeking seclusion and endless sunsets. Should you crave a change of scenery, a stroll down the beach or a short drive will bring you to a choice of local seafood restaurants and fine dining at the Iniala and Aleenta resorts. Roxo is next door to the estate’s well-equipped sea-view gym, available to guests on a complimentary basis.
Bedrooms at Villa Roxo
Roxo’s two king-bedded master suites are romantic havens fronted by floor-to-ceiling glass and private balconies with blissful ocean views. Vaulted roofs add a sense of grandeur to the rooms, with more lavish touches including walk-through wardrobes, TVs and ensuite bathrooms, one with a terrazzo soaker tub.
Connected by a shared bathroom, these two stylish rooms with sea or garden views offer a comfy retreat for guests of all ages, with the flexibility to convert their twin beds into king-sized beds. Both peak-roofed rooms are stylishly furnished, and one is equipped with a TV.
Living Areas at Villa Roxo
Roxo’s first-floor living and dining area forms the heart of the villa, and opens completely to the generous pool deck to create an expansive entertainment space cooled by the ocean breezes. This open-plan area houses a modern guest kitchen, dining area and living room decorated in earth-tones that bring a calming balance to the vivid sky and sea views. On the ground floor entry level is a TV room with a sofa and flat-screen TV and a choice of games and toys including a foosball table.
Villa Roxo’s stylish pool terrace is an inviting spot for entertaining or simply relaxing in style and comfort. Its 18-metre infinity pool stretches towards the horizon and is framed by a spacious sundeck furnished with a loveseat and sunbeds and featuring a dining sala and barbecue area.
Service and Facilities
- Capacity for 8 guests (4 bedrooms: 2 master suites with king-size beds; 2 guestrooms with twin beds convertible to kings).
- Living room; TV room; indoor dining room with guest kitchen; canopied outdoor dining area and barbecue station; pool terrace.
- 18m x 4.2m x 1.3m pool.
- Villa manager; housekeepers; private chef; estate security staff. Additional staff (eg babysitter and masseuse) available on request for an extra charge.
- The chef specializes in traditional Thai cuisine. Daily continental breakfasts included.
- Complimentary WiFi throughout the villa.
- Satellite TV; DVD player and film library; CD player/stereo system; books and board games.
- Villa Roxo welcomes families with young children. Two rooms are furnished with twin beds and other children’s equipment (eg. baby cot, high chairs and pool toys) is available on request.
- Complimentary use of the estate’s well-equipped gym; masseuse can be arranged for an additional cost.
- Airport transfer and private chauffeur service available (extra charges apply).
- Events at Roxo are available by request.
- Barbecue, bicycles, kayaks, table tennis, foosball table, badminton equipment, boogie boards, safety deposit boxes.
- Daily breakfast
- Exclusive use of the whole villa and listed facilities
- Personal service by the villa including full-time manager, chef, security
- Wi-Fi Internet connection
Rates in USD
|Bedrooms||Low Season||Shoulder Season||High Season||Peak Season|
*Rates are subject to 17,7 percent government tax & service charge. All prices and season period are subject to change without prior notice.
|Season||Low Season||Shoulder Season||High Season||Peak Season|
|2020||27 Apr – 30 Jun
01 Sep – 30 Sep
12 Oct – 31 Oct
|01 Mar – 26 Mar
01 Jul – 31 Aug
01 Oct – 11 Oct
01 Nov – 10 Dec
|06 Jan – 23 Jan
24 Jan – 01 Feb (CNY)
02 Feb – 29 Feb
27 Mar – 08 Apr
09 Apr – 18 Apr (Easter)
19 Apr – 26 Apr
11 Dec – 17 Dec
|18 Dec – 10 Jan|
|2021||21 Apr – 30 Jun||01 Mar – 02 Apr||11 Jan – 10 Feb
11 Feb – 17 Feb (CNY)
18 Feb – 28 Feb
03 Apr – 20 Apr (Easter)
Villa Roxo Calendar | Phuket | 4 Bedrooms
- Location: Sava Beach Villas, Natai Beach, Phang Nga, Phuket, Thailand.